conservative pundit Liz Wheeler: "i don't care" if Republican position on abortion costs them elections, i still want them to outlaw abortion

We don’t kill people to end suffering, We don’t kill people to end poverty, We don’t kill people because we don’t want them in our lives. So why do we allow abortion?

Well. at least Liz is honest about conservatives being neo-fascist authoritarians who advocate for more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

We don’t kill people to end suffering, We don’t kill people to end poverty, We don’t kill people because we don’t want them in our lives. So why do we allow abortion?

Why don't you ask Margaret Sanger, the liberal Abortionost Pied Piper / Matriarch who sought to control / reduce the black population through abortion.

You`re new to this planet? A lot of people do what they shouldn`t be doing.
You must be new, however. Simply because they do what they want does not mean we should accept it, but more importantly, pay for their bad choices.

I respect that position but we allow abortions because of people like Dave Ramsey who fired his employee for getting pregnant.

You can extrapolate the rest. Many women are faced asking themselves how they can go through with a pregnancy and still maintain the rent and car payment on top of child care and time off after having the baby.
The feminist movement caused a lot of this. With the influx of women into the workforce it also suppressed wages and upped taxes. There is cause and effect for many things in life. And for all of the quotas, affirmative action and quotas, white males have suffered.

The feminist movement caused a lot of this. With the influx of women into the workforce it also suppressed wages and upped taxes. There is cause and effect for many things in life. And for all of the quotas, affirmative action and quotas, white males have suffered.

Boo hoo.

This kind of honesty will cost Republicans lots of elections.

Rightfully so

Forum List

Back