Conservative Talk TV

Fox News has become Conservative talk TV in the same light as Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, & Sean Hannity and joins sites like Breitbart ETAL

Going on air to dupe the feeble minded, child molester loving, ignorant, uninformed, pretend Christian conservatives.

Going on air to protect Trump from getting caught.

The only question is when & how long before the rats abandon the orange yacht to try tyo ave a little face.
The righties have FOX, the lefties have MSNBC.

A nice, friendly, obedient viewership.

And?

no question MSNBC has an editorial point of view. it also has a full complement of righties giving input, unlike faux news.

I'm just wondering though, what you can point to that MSNBC has said that is factually false
Can't think of a thing offhand. Maybe some righties can provide some.

Of course, that isn't the way it's done. The way it's done is to ignore, avoid and downplay all information that is contrary to the agenda. It's in the way a story is presented, if at all. It's where the story is placed. It's in the nature of the questions asked by the "anchor". It's in the "pundits" who are brought in to provide their "expertise".

And I'm even willing to admit that, in a majority of my +/- 18 years in that business, I was guilty of it too, slanting stories to the left like my peers - easy as pie - and somehow convincing myself that my bias, that journalism itself, were above reproach.

I see it now, and it's glaringly obvious to me. Significantly more obvious than it was before. Blatant.

Or personals it's the people who refuse to protect this country from the guy in the White House who are the problem. What are they downplaying? Or misstating? I'd Donald NOT dangerous? Is he not tweeting inane things? Are he and his conspirators. It trying to get to the truth when they spent 4 years on a bogus Benghazi investigation?

Fox News has become Conservative talk TV in the same light as Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, & Sean Hannity and joins sites like Breitbart ETAL

Going on air to dupe the feeble minded, child molester loving, ignorant, uninformed, pretend Christian conservatives.

The only question is when & how long before the rats abandon the orange yacht to try tyo ave a little face.

And?

no question MSNBC has an editorial point of view. it also has a full complement of righties giving input, unlike faux news.

I'm just wondering though, what you can point to that MSNBC has said that is factually false

Of course, that isn't the way it's done. The way it's done is to ignore, avoid and downplay all information that is contrary to the agenda. It's in the way a story is presented, if at all. It's where the story is placed. It's in the nature of the questions asked by the "anchor". It's in the "pundits" who are brought in to provide their "expertise".

And I'm even willing to admit that, in a majority of my +/- 18 years in that business, I was guilty of it too, slanting stories to the left like my peers - easy as pie - and somehow convincing myself that my bias, that journalism itself, were above reproach.

I see it now, and it's glaringly obvious to me. Significantly more obvious than it was before. Blatant.

Or personals it's the people who refuse to protect this country from the guy in the White House who are the problem. What are they downplaying? Or misstating? I'd Donald NOT dangerous? Is he not tweeting inane things? Are he and his conspirators. It trying to get to the truth when they spent 4 years on a bogus Benghazi investigation?
The person in the White House and the behaviors of the media are two entirely separate things. Their behaviors did not begin with him, they only went off the rails at that point.

And?

When you sober up come back and do some much needed editing.

And?

The person in the White House and the behaviors of the media are two entirely separate things. Their behaviors did not begin with him, they only went off the rails at that point.

I think they went off the rails when Mitch and company said they would.never support president Obama in anything, no matter what it was.

And I think it really went off the rails when they refused to put through our judges for two years before the 2016 election. And I think it went off the rails irrevocably when they stole our judgeship and installed Gorsuch

And?

I think they went off the rails when Mitch and company said they would.never support president Obama in anything, no matter what it was.

And I think it really went off the rails when they refused to put through our judges for two years before the 2016 election. And I think it went off the rails irrevocably when they stole our judgeship and installed Gorsuch
I think their bias has been around a lot longer than that.

And?

Why? So you can deny it?

Forum List

Back