Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

Liberty? the NRA is a whore shill for the arms industry has nothing to do with liberty

The NRA protects the civil rights of the Americans you so deeply hate.

Thing is fuckwad, you will have to face us for real if you want to crush our basic civil rights. We won't roll over the way your victims in Nazi Germany or Mao's China did.

Assimilation is futile, you will be resisted.,

iu

The poster and I were talking about an M16.

Oh, well that's why he said;
Maybe a better term is suppressive fire. An AR excels at that role.

Why do you feel it's so important to sound like some sort of expert? That's your schtick?

You and the other leftist are seeking to end civil rights, I happen to enjoy being free.

So as you lie, you will be called on your lies.

I'm not impressed with all your bluster and name calling. Everybody who disagrees with you righties is either a Commie or a Stalinist or ? Sure sign that you've really got nothing to say. Just curious, what's your military background? Mr Nomenclature.

You ARE a Communist, you are part of the democratic party which seeks to end the United States Constitution and establish a collectivist dictatorship.

You don't get to strip me of civil rights.

You love the insults in lieu of any substance. Still waiting to hear what makes you a rifle expert. Paintball? BB's?
Warcraft.

What have you ever done to show your love of America? Keyboard Jockey. LOL

I could be like you and make claims of military service - perhaps I'm Douglas MacArthur?

I support liberty - period.

I don't care who is attacking it, if you attack you will be responded to. You are attacking the United States Constitution and the basic civil rights protected by the Bill of Rights, that means that you are a scumbag, and that I have a duty to oppose you and your agenda.

So you're the savior of the Bill of Rights? I guess delusions flow from the top. Ya know, Jim Jones had a lot of folks talking crazy too. He's got nothing on The Donald. Does this cultist delusion come on you suddenly or gradually? Still waiting for your answer to what experience you have with an AR or an M16.

[

So you're the savior of the Bill of Rights? I guess delusions flow from the top. Ya know, Jim Jones had a lot of folks talking crazy too. He's got nothing on The Donald. Does this cultist delusion come on you suddenly or gradually? Still waiting for your answer to what experience you have with an AR or an M16.

IF you were actually a Marine, which you clearly are not, how would you explain your dishonor in attacking the Constitution your swore to defend?

[

Liberty? the NRA is a whore shill for the arms industry has nothing to do with liberty

Thing is fuckwad, you will have to face us for real if you want to crush our basic civil rights. We won't roll over the way your victims in Nazi Germany or Mao's China did.

iu

I, for one am literally shaking in my Boot! Not Boots, boot. I gave the leg for the other one to my country What have you done other than talk tough? Keyboard soldier. LOL

[

iu

I, for one am literally shaking in my Boot! Not Boots, boot. I gave the leg for the other one to my country What have you done other than talk tough? Keyboard soldier. LOL
You're arguing with a guy that claimed Vancouver was in europe. Consider the source.

Ohh.., so my signature is wrong because you say so.
No, because the FACTS say so, which you, misguided by your liberal OMISSION media, were oblivious to.

I'll wager you still don't know the truth about the other false 2016 Hillary TV ads (McCain, Khizir Khan, & outsourcing).

If you want the deprogramming on those, I can supply that too. Ho hum.
LOLOL

You moron...

Trump: ”you gotta see this guy...”

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

Ohh.., so my signature is wrong because you say so.
No, because the FACTS say so, which you, misguided by your liberal OMISSION media, were oblivious to.

I'll wager you still don't know the truth about the other false 2016 Hillary TV ads (McCain, Khizir Khan, & outsourcing).

If you want the deprogramming on those, I can supply that too. Ho hum.
LOLOL

You moron...

Trump: ”you gotta see this guy...”

Kovalevski-and-Trump.jpg

Ah, the voice of North Korea weighs in.,,

"Conservatives" are absolute scum. Everything I once liked about the republicans is gone. Now they are just hypocrites, with all of the bad and none of the good.

Real conservatives have left the GOP.

So, "real conservatives" want to end civil rights and support collectivist dictatorship, then?

Real conservatives want to balance the budget and get the federal debt under control. Good luck getting that out of this administration or this congress.
By "balance the budger" you mean raise taxes, don't you? Thet's what fucking commies want to do, not conservatives.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Last edited:

Why do you feel it's so important to sound like some sort of expert? That's your schtick?

You and the other leftist are seeking to end civil rights, I happen to enjoy being free.

I'm not impressed with all your bluster and name calling. Everybody who disagrees with you righties is either a Commie or a Stalinist or ? Sure sign that you've really got nothing to say. Just curious, what's your military background? Mr Nomenclature.

You ARE a Communist, you are part of the democratic party which seeks to end the United States Constitution and establish a collectivist dictatorship.

You love the insults in lieu of any substance. Still waiting to hear what makes you a rifle expert. Paintball? BB's?
He knows the difference between an AR-15 and an M-16. You don't.

He knows the difference between an AR-15 and an M-16. You don't.

So now you're answering for each other? Since that is the case I'll ask you what he has ever done in re to an assault rifle? One of you will probably give me more wishing I wasn't a Marine or an insult laden non answer or both. Try for once to concentrate and be honest. As long as I'm here, what have you ever done to give you the right to question my service? Nothing, right? Just like to piss and moan? I can understand why someone like you two would find it difficult to believe someone actually was a Marine and fought for his country because the whole idea scares you and baffles you as to what you would have done back then. It's so easy to be a hero online. I don't think either of you have the balls to do what I did. BTW if you'd like to know what I did there's a book based on my unit at Que Son Valley in the summer of 69 called Death Valley, The summer Offensive. It'll give you a taste of what a real patriot will do for his country.

Last edited:
"Conservatives" are absolute scum. Everything I once liked about the republicans is gone. Now they are just hypocrites, with all of the bad and none of the good.

So, "real conservatives" want to end civil rights and support collectivist dictatorship, then?

Real conservatives want to balance the budget and get the federal debt under control. Good luck getting that out of this administration or this congress.

Ah, so your undying support for ISIS Barry was the way he lowered the debt and balanced the budget? :lmao:

The SUBJECT Comrade, is the desire you and your fellow Bolsheviks have to put an end to civil rights.

When you spew your Soros fueled hatred of Conservatives, what you are really doing is expressing your hatred of Americans. Hey, I get it, you hate America and dream of ending the Constitution.

What makes you think I supported Obama, dumbass?

By "balance the budger" you mean raise taxes, don't you? Thet's what fucking commies want to do, not conservatives.

By balance the budget, I mean balance the fucking budget.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

No surprise--this is FOX NEWS today.

Fox news journalist threaten to quit

f81400eb9999a0334ad700160fd7567e.jpg

Fox News is nothing more than a cheap tabloid magazine--made for fools that just want to hear the news they want to hear. 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, all out lies and enough conspiracy stories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

Fox News is nothing more than a cheap tabloid magazine--made for fools that just want to hear the news they want to hear. 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths, all out lies and enough conspiracy stories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

I'll bet they'd have lovely children.

"The right wants them gunned down with automatic weapons."

No and it's the Leftist Activists who are using tragic deaths and standing on the corpses to push their Agenda, their long time Agenda which is to outlaw guns. The Leftists love all these school shootings, they have been basically orgasmic across Twitter and all other Social Media, they think nothing of the victims they just use them.
So why do the survivors say that the cons what them gunned down?

Well if they are saying that they are wrong, perhaps CNN scripted that for them also to say that Conservatives want them gunned down, you know like CNN scripted the Town Hall thing and one of the survivors said they scripted it and now he's being attacked by yes Leftists for saying CNN scripted it.
I dont argue with conspiracy theories.

The "town hall" meeting being scripted is not a theory. It's a proven fact.
Actually its a proven hoax. Probably Russian in origin.
It's a hoax that there was anything honest, genuine or unscripted about the so-called "townhall."

Commie propaganda.

“NRA blocks law to stop suspected terrorists from buying guns”

Republicans, conservatives, and the NRA lied about this issue, of course.

And that lie was to place those on a no-fly list in the NICS database would ‘violate’ their right to due process, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

The fact is that the law authorizing background checks has a provision affording those denied a gun purchase an appeals process – if the FBI can’t justify the denial within three business days, the denial is rescinded, no rights violated, no due process withheld.

Guilty until proven innocent? That's your conception of due process? Joseph Stalin would agree.

Ah, so your undying support for ISIS Barry was the way he lowered the debt and balanced the budget? :lmao:

The SUBJECT Comrade, is the desire you and your fellow Bolsheviks have to put an end to civil rights.

When you spew your Soros fueled hatred of Conservatives, what you are really doing is expressing your hatred of Americans. Hey, I get it, you hate America and dream of ending the Constitution.

What makes you think I supported Obama, dumbass?
You display all the symptoms of being terminally gullible.

By balance the budget, I mean balance the fucking budget.

You mean raise taxes. An orgy of new spending would follow immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back