Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

My signature is only wrong to brain-dead cons. At least we know to which herd you belong.
Liberals are the most information-deprived folks in America. Since YOU obviously are the brain-dead one here, regarding Trump and Kovaleski, here is your cure >>

Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said"

He was mocking Kovaleski's refusal to admit to what he had wriiten. It had nothing to do with any disability. And Kovaleski DESERVED to be mocked over that.

Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski o rhis disability. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability.

The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

Amazing that you're still conned over this. :rolleyes:

More excuses for the anointed one? He was indeed mimicking that reporter. I know you righties want to believe your hero isn't as despicable as he is but, he is. He showed his colors with the goldstar family. This guy was right. He really could kill someone on Main St and get away with it.

[
That's clearing a field of fire not laying one down. Potato Potato
This is all you got?

So, you can set up a field of fire with a single rifle that lacks select fire? :lol:

Okay, not exactly a "lie," but completely ignorant and intentionally misleading.

A field of fire can be narrow or wide. You don't think so? Oh well why would I care? Go troll someone else. You're out of your element here.

You are using terms without knowing what they mean.

You're making a fool out of yourself.

Look, I get it, you want to end civil rights, but the faux expertise you employ to explain why Americans should be stripped of rights is a steaming pile of shit.

"Conservatives" are absolute scum. Everything I once liked about the republicans is gone. Now they are just hypocrites, with all of the bad and none of the good.

Real conservatives have left the GOP.

[
That's clearing a field of fire not laying one down. Potato Potato
This is all you got?

So, you can set up a field of fire with a single rifle that lacks select fire? :lol:

Okay, not exactly a "lie," but completely ignorant and intentionally misleading.

A field of fire can be narrow or wide. You don't think so? Oh well why would I care? Go troll someone else. You're out of your element here.

You are using terms without knowing what they mean.

You're making a fool out of yourself.

Look, I get it, you want to end civil rights, but the faux expertise you employ to explain why Americans should be stripped of rights is a steaming pile of shit.

The only way I could make a fool of myself is to give a shit what you've got to say. Still haven't heard what makes you an expert. What I know comes from experience not from a book or a website. I've lived it. I suspect you are just a keyboard jockey. There's no honor in that.

The poster and I were talking about an M16.

Oh, well that's why he said;
Maybe a better term is suppressive fire. An AR excels at that role.

Why do you feel it's so important to sound like some sort of expert? That's your schtick?

You and the other leftist are seeking to end civil rights, I happen to enjoy being free.

So as you lie, you will be called on your lies.

I'm not impressed with all your bluster and name calling. Everybody who disagrees with you righties is either a Commie or a Stalinist or ? Sure sign that you've really got nothing to say. Just curious, what's your military background? Mr Nomenclature.

You ARE a Communist, you are part of the democratic party which seeks to end the United States Constitution and establish a collectivist dictatorship.

You don't get to strip me of civil rights.

"Conservatives" are absolute scum. Everything I once liked about the republicans is gone. Now they are just hypocrites, with all of the bad and none of the good.

So, "real conservatives" want to end civil rights and support collectivist dictatorship, then?

So, "real conservatives" want to end civil rights and support collectivist dictatorship, then?

Real conservatives want to balance the budget and get the federal debt under control. Good luck getting that out of this administration or this congress.

The poster and I were talking about an M16.

Oh, well that's why he said;
Maybe a better term is suppressive fire. An AR excels at that role.

Why do you feel it's so important to sound like some sort of expert? That's your schtick?

You and the other leftist are seeking to end civil rights, I happen to enjoy being free.

So as you lie, you will be called on your lies.

I'm not impressed with all your bluster and name calling. Everybody who disagrees with you righties is either a Commie or a Stalinist or ? Sure sign that you've really got nothing to say. Just curious, what's your military background? Mr Nomenclature.

You ARE a Communist, you are part of the democratic party which seeks to end the United States Constitution and establish a collectivist dictatorship.

You don't get to strip me of civil rights.

You love the insults in lieu of any substance. Still waiting to hear what makes you a rifle expert. Paintball? BB's?

Always with the non answer. Did you so-called conservatives have a Junior Deflector Kit or something? Was that issued when you joined the party?

Real conservatives want to balance the budget and get the federal debt under control. Good luck getting that out of this administration or this congress.

Ah, so your undying support for ISIS Barry was the way he lowered the debt and balanced the budget? :lmao:

The SUBJECT Comrade, is the desire you and your fellow Bolsheviks have to put an end to civil rights.

When you spew your Soros fueled hatred of Conservatives, what you are really doing is expressing your hatred of Americans. Hey, I get it, you hate America and dream of ending the Constitution.

Always with the non answer. Did you so-called conservatives have a Junior Deflector Kit or something? Was that issued when you joined the party?

Talk about a "non-answer."

You and your fellow Bolsheviks are here to wage war on civil rights. Did your masters tell you that no one would resist your assault on the Bill of Rights?

Bottom line, when you attack liberty, you will be responded to. I don't give a fuck what Soros and your other rulers tell you.

Ah, so your undying support for ISIS Barry was the way he lowered the debt and balanced the budget? :lmao:

The SUBJECT Comrade, is the desire you and your fellow Bolsheviks have to put an end to civil rights.

When you spew your Soros fueled hatred of Conservatives, what you are really doing is expressing your hatred of Americans. Hey, I get it, you hate America and dream of ending the Constitution.

What have you ever done to show your love of America? Keyboard Jockey. LOL

You and your fellow Bolsheviks are here to wage war on civil rights. Did your masters tell you that no one would resist your assault on the Bill of Rights?

Bottom line, when you attack liberty, you will be responded to. I don't give a fuck what Soros and your other rulers tell you.

Ya know, they have things like Valium nowadays. You and Hunarcy could benefit from it. BTW, do you call him Hun?

What have you ever done to show your love of America? Keyboard Jockey. LOL

I could be like you and make claims of military service - perhaps I'm Douglas MacArthur?

I support liberty - period.

I don't care who is attacking it, if you attack you will be responded to. You are attacking the United States Constitution and the basic civil rights protected by the Bill of Rights, that means that you are a scumbag, and that I have a duty to oppose you and your agenda.

Ya know, they have things like Valium nowadays. You and Hunarcy could benefit from it. BTW, do you call him Hun?

Is that right Comrade?

Why do you hate liberty?

When the Red States still receive government subsidies to balance their budgets this will never happen.

No Bootstrapping at all from the Southern Culture that lives on the "Bootstrapping" moniker and mantra.

Liberty? the NRA is a whore shill for the arms industry has nothing to do with liberty

When the Red States still receive government subsidies to balance their budgets this will never happen.

No Bootstrapping at all from the Southern Culture that lives on the "Bootstrapping" moniker and mantra.

Because it's 1994, Comrade?

Oh, and your Communists included the costs of military bases and Yellowstone Park as "federal expenditures" in that bullshit.

Yeah, you Communists are fucking liars - it's your way.

Liberty? the NRA is a whore shill for the arms industry has nothing to do with liberty

I know you say that, but you never provide any proof. How about showing us an instant when the NRA took a stance against the wishes of a majority of its members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back