🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conservatives Are Purposely Making Their Cars Spew Black Smoke

Anything that pisses off Liberals is a good thing. If they're happy... BEWARE!

YouTube "Diesel Dave" for more fun!

In order to make a vehicle do this they must run the vehicle "rich" meaning the air fuel mixture is more saturated with fuel thus burning through fuel faster. This appears to simply be a toll on the stupid. I am no environmentalist but a $3.65 a gallon I don't see any value in blowing it out of the tail pipe at the expense of your vehicle to...serenade people who otherwise don't care. But than again I am not an ignorant five year old manchild with a pickup truck and a chip on my shoulder.

Not sure where you're from, but here on Florida's Treasure Coast, diesel is running between $3.87 and $4.15.

What a fucking waste. It appears true that you don't have to have a lot of money to have more money than brains.

It's all about pissing off liberals, and nothing more. Don't try to over analyze what's going on.

Between the modifications and the fuel, it seems like a lot of money spent just to needle people.

:dunno:

In order to make a vehicle do this they must run the vehicle "rich" meaning the air fuel mixture is more saturated with fuel thus burning through fuel faster. This appears to simply be a toll on the stupid. I am no environmentalist but a $3.65 a gallon I don't see any value in blowing it out of the tail pipe at the expense of your vehicle to...serenade people who otherwise don't care. But than again I am not an ignorant five year old manchild with a pickup truck and a chip on my shoulder.

Not sure where you're from, but here on Florida's Treasure Coast, diesel is running between $3.87 and $4.15.

What a fucking waste. It appears true that you don't have to have a lot of money to have more money than brains.

Yes, and also tough on the vehicles. Bored guys I guess.

Who cares what the cost of Gas is? they bought it, its none of you damn business how they use it. These guys are having fun at the expense of Liberals who are generally speaking very unhappy, arrogant, condescending, freedom hating, totalitarian scum.

It's all about pissing off liberals, and nothing more. Don't try to over analyze what's going on.

Between the modifications and the fuel, it seems like a lot of money spent just to needle people.

Its amusing to watch people get their panties in a wad over a few cars in the USA "Spewing Black Smoke" while millions of cars in India and China are doing MUCH worse:

sep07_india_pollution.jpg

Who cares what the cost of Gas is? they bought it, its none of you damn business how they use it. These guys are having fun at the expense of Liberals who are generally speaking very unhappy, arrogant, condescending, freedom hating, totalitarian scum.

EXCEPT...what these morons are doing is the manifestation of everything you accuse liberals of...

No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.
Edmund Burke

Yeah...what Sampson said. Why should we be good when others are bad? The GOP should make that their slogan!

Last edited:
This is the first I've heard of this so I can't say whether or not its true. I pride myself on being an anti enviro and pay attention to things like this. I do everything I can to poke a stick at the fools whenever I can.

This is the first I've heard of this so I can't say whether or not its true. I pride myself on being an anti enviro and pay attention to things like this. I do everything I can to poke a stick at the fools whenever I can.

Yea, protecting our environment is really stupid.

"We didn't inherit this land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
Lakota Sioux Proverb

"We didn't inherit this land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
Lakota Sioux Proverb

The way liberals do it, it is really stupid.

Yeah...what Sampson said. Why should we be good when others are bad? The GOP should make that their slogan!

Did I say that anyone should be good?

I said that you are amusing....:lol:...thanks for playing....

:clap2:
It is fun to watch monkeys dance

Lakota Sioux Proverb

The way liberals do it, it is really stupid.

Here is a REALLY smart liberal. I am sure he is saying things your right wing mind is incapable of understanding.

Environmental injury is deficit spending. It's a way of loading the cost of our generation's prosperity onto the backs of our children.

The free market is the most efficient and democratic way to distribute the goods of the land, and that the best thing that could happen to the environment is if we had true free-market capitalism in this country, because the free market promotes efficiency, and efficiency means the elimination of waste, and pollution of course is waste. The free market also would encourage us to properly value our natural resources, and it's the undervaluation of those resources that causes us to use them wastefully. But in a true free-market economy, you can't make yourself rich without making your neighbors rich and without enriching your community.

But what polluters do is they make themselves rich by making everybody else poor. They raise standards of living for themselves by lowering the quality of life for everybody else, and they do that by evading the discipline of the free market. You show me a polluter; I'll show you a subsidy. I'll show you a fat cat using political clout to escape the discipline of the free market and to force the public to pay his production costs. That's what all pollution is. It's always a subsidy. It's always a guy trying to cheat the free market.

Corporations are externalizing machines. They're constantly figuring out ways to get somebody else to pay their costs of production. That's their nature. One of the best ways to do that, and the most common way for a polluter, is through pollution. When those coal-burning power plants put mercury into the atmosphere that comes down from the Ohio Valley to my state of New York, I buy a fishing license for $30 every year, but I can't go fishing and eat the fish anymore because they stole the fish from me. They liquidated a public asset, my asset.

The rule is the commons are owned by all of us. They're not owned by the governor or the legislator or the coal companies and the utility. Everybody has a right to use them. Nobody has a right to abuse them. Nobody has a right to use them in a way that will diminish or injure their use and enjoyment by others. But they've stolen that entire resource from the people of New York State. When they put the acid rain in the air, it destroys our forest, and it destroys the lakes that we use for recreation or outfitting or tourism or wealth generation. When they put the mercury in the air, the mercury poisons our children's brains, and that imposes a cost on us. The ozone in particular has caused a million asthma attacks a year, kills 18,000 people, causes hundreds of thousands of lost work days. All of those impacts impose costs on the rest of us that in a true free-market economy should be reflected in the price of that company's product when it makes it to the marketplace.

What those companies and all polluters do is use political clout to escape the discipline of the free market and to force the public to pay their costs. All of the federal environmental laws, every one of the 28 major environmental laws, were designed to restore free-market capitalism in America by forcing actors in the marketplace to pay the true cost of bringing their product to market.

Ignorant people always do have a penchant for destroying their environments. They really think they are smart by doing this too I bet. :lol:

Do you drive a vehicle that uses a petroleum product ?

Irrelevant, since that isn't the point. The point is what jackasses the hard right has become. Obama should teach them a lesson and go on record as being a fervid NASCAR fan. :badgrin:

Yeah he should, what the hell is another lie to him?

Its amusing to watch people get their panties in a wad over a few cars in the USA "Spewing Black Smoke" while millions of cars in India and China are doing MUCH worse:

Yeah but China is good, they have plans to actually do something, really they are going to do something..soon.....just wait...

Forum List

Back