🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conservatives Are Purposely Making Their Cars Spew Black Smoke

Wow this is even more fucked than those assholes riding around blasting heavy bass at ear splitting volume.

Between the modifications and the fuel, it seems like a lot of money spent just to needle people.

:dunno:

Its amusing to watch people get their panties in a wad over a few cars in the USA "Spewing Black Smoke" while millions of cars in India and China are doing MUCH worse:

Yeah but China is good, they have plans to actually do something, really they are going to do something..soon.....just wait...

You are right, they do and ARE...

Green China? You'd better believe it

A recent report by the Pew Charitable Trusts shows that China was the world’s number one investor in green energy in 2010.

With a total investment of $54.4 billion, China was well ahead of second-ranked Germany ($41.2 billion) and the US in third place with $34 billion invested, not to mention Australia with $3.3 billion and ranked 12th.

In terms of installed capacity, China’s wind power sector alone doubled every year between 2005 and 2009. According to the latest statistics from the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC), China added 18.9 GW of new wind power capacity in 2010, thus overtaking the US with the most installed wind power capacity in the world.

China’s parliament, the National People’s Congress (NPC), recently considered a 'New Energy Industry Development Strategy’ which is to be adopted as a major policy document by the State Council (some changes are expected due to the Fukushima nuclear plant disaster).

According to this proposed development strategy, during 2011-2020, China will invest about $800 billion in seven green energy areas, namely, wind, solar, nuclear, bio-energy, hydro, coal cleaning and smart power grid.

China’s green energy is expected to generate 290 GW power (wind 52 per cent, nuclear 24 per cent, bio-energy 10 per cent, solar and others 7 per cent each) in 2020. This would be equivalent to 17 per cent of China’s total generation capacity and 15 per cent of the country’s total energy consumption.

In contrast, Australian green energy would only have a share of 12 per cent in power generation and 8 per cent in total energy consumption by 2029/2030 (ABARE research report 10.02).

China’s rapid growth in green energy has been driven by two key factors. First, green energy development in government policies has been promoted as a strategy of providing energy security for the country’s rapidly-expanding economy in the future. Energy prices have gone up rapidly in recent decades. It would be a challenging task to fuel the Chinese economy which overtook the Japanese economy in 2010 and is expected to surpass the American economy within a decade. Competition for energy will be fierce as resources in the world are disappearing quickly and in the meantime, another Asian giant, India is rising too.

Second, as the world’s largest carbon emitter, China has been under tremendous pressure to reduce emissions and show leadership in fighting global climate change. Domestically a rapidly-rising middle class also demands for the improvement in environmental quality. In response to these pressures, two goals are set in the proposed green energy strategy, that is, to reduce carbon emission and the use of fossil fuels.

According to the proposed development strategy, by 2020 China’s carbon emission per unit of GDP will fall by 40-45 per cent relative to the level in 2005. To reach this target, the Chinese government has launched many energy efficiency programs and industrial restructuring projects in addition to the ambitious green energy development strategy.

Globally green energy development provides a $2.3 trillion business opportunity during 2011-2020 according to the Pew Charitable Trusts report. Chinese government policies are well supported by the country’s private sector which is being rewarded with hefty profits from an early entry into the market.

China’s major white good producers such as Meidi, Haier and Geli have been active in developing green energy products such as solar-powered refrigerators, televisions and air conditioners. To promote its businesses, for example, in 2010 Changhong, a large TV producer, donated over 20,000 solar-powered digital TVs to herdsmen on the Tibetan plateau.

more

Between the modifications and the fuel, it seems like a lot of money spent just to needle people.

:dunno:

Its amusing to watch people get their panties in a wad over a few cars in the USA "Spewing Black Smoke" while millions of cars in India and China are doing MUCH worse:

Yeah but China is good, they have plans to actually do something, really they are going to do something..soon.....just wait...

Yes, they have plans to build more cars, and are importing all the cheap coal they can find from the USA while our energy costs are rising because 15 ppb sulfur diesel is too much sulfur.

Oh well, having a world class economy was good while it lasted.

Hope all you Obomots like walking.

A recent report by the Pew Charitable Trusts shows that China was the world’s number one investor in green energy in 2010.

With a total investment of $54.4 billion, China was well ahead of second-ranked Germany ($41.2 billion) and the US in third place with $34 billion invested, not to mention Australia with $3.3 billion and ranked 12th.

In terms of installed capacity, China’s wind power sector alone doubled every year between 2005 and 2009. According to the latest statistics from the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC), China added 18.9 GW of new wind power capacity in 2010, thus overtaking the US with the most installed wind power capacity in the world.

China’s parliament, the National People’s Congress (NPC), recently considered a 'New Energy Industry Development Strategy’ which is to be adopted as a major policy document by the State Council (some changes are expected due to the Fukushima nuclear plant disaster).

According to this proposed development strategy, during 2011-2020, China will invest about $800 billion in seven green energy areas, namely, wind, solar, nuclear, bio-energy, hydro, coal cleaning and smart power grid.

China’s green energy is expected to generate 290 GW power (wind 52 per cent, nuclear 24 per cent, bio-energy 10 per cent, solar and others 7 per cent each) in 2020. This would be equivalent to 17 per cent of China’s total generation capacity and 15 per cent of the country’s total energy consumption.

In contrast, Australian green energy would only have a share of 12 per cent in power generation and 8 per cent in total energy consumption by 2029/2030 (ABARE research report 10.02).

China’s rapid growth in green energy has been driven by two key factors. First, green energy development in government policies has been promoted as a strategy of providing energy security for the country’s rapidly-expanding economy in the future. Energy prices have gone up rapidly in recent decades. It would be a challenging task to fuel the Chinese economy which overtook the Japanese economy in 2010 and is expected to surpass the American economy within a decade. Competition for energy will be fierce as resources in the world are disappearing quickly and in the meantime, another Asian giant, India is rising too.

Second, as the world’s largest carbon emitter, China has been under tremendous pressure to reduce emissions and show leadership in fighting global climate change. Domestically a rapidly-rising middle class also demands for the improvement in environmental quality. In response to these pressures, two goals are set in the proposed green energy strategy, that is, to reduce carbon emission and the use of fossil fuels.

According to the proposed development strategy, by 2020 China’s carbon emission per unit of GDP will fall by 40-45 per cent relative to the level in 2005. To reach this target, the Chinese government has launched many energy efficiency programs and industrial restructuring projects in addition to the ambitious green energy development strategy.

Globally green energy development provides a $2.3 trillion business opportunity during 2011-2020 according to the Pew Charitable Trusts report. Chinese government policies are well supported by the country’s private sector which is being rewarded with hefty profits from an early entry into the market.

China’s major white good producers such as Meidi, Haier and Geli have been active in developing green energy products such as solar-powered refrigerators, televisions and air conditioners. To promote its businesses, for example, in 2010 Changhong, a large TV producer, donated over 20,000 solar-powered digital TVs to herdsmen on the Tibetan plateau.

more

You are quite the tool.

:eusa_clap:

With a total investment of $54.4 billion, China was well ahead of second-ranked Germany ($41.2 billion)

What is the PER CAPITA investment?

You do realize that China is bigger than Germany, right?

:eusa_hand:

Don't let common sense prevail over your need to cut-n-paste stupidity.

In order to make a vehicle do this they must run the vehicle "rich" meaning the air fuel mixture is more saturated with fuel thus burning through fuel faster. This appears to simply be a toll on the stupid. I am no environmentalist but a $3.65 a gallon I don't see any value in blowing it out of the tail pipe at the expense of your vehicle to...serenade people who otherwise don't care. But than again I am not an ignorant five year old manchild with a pickup truck and a chip on my shoulder.

No kidding. I mean how stupid do you have to be to think this is going to bring people to your side of the argument? No one likes a douchy driver. I don't like the cars with all the bumper stickers on them too. Both ideologues do it. 1 or 2 on the bumper is all you should need. Not the entire backside.

you're a moron :cuckoo:

Mission Accomplished!!!!

:woohoo:

:poke:

I wouldn't do it myself unless I had a lot of money to waste, but I'm delighted that other people are.

Envirodouchebags are the dumbest parasites of the libtard subspecies.

Frankly, I think its a shame that anyone does anything to purposefully pollute: I see some A-hole throw a plastic cup out his car window and wonder where the nearest donut grazer may be.

In order to make a vehicle do this they must run the vehicle "rich" meaning the air fuel mixture is more saturated with fuel thus burning through fuel faster. This appears to simply be a toll on the stupid. I am no environmentalist but a $3.65 a gallon I don't see any value in blowing it out of the tail pipe at the expense of your vehicle to...serenade people who otherwise don't care. But than again I am not an ignorant five year old manchild with a pickup truck and a chip on my shoulder.

No kidding. I mean how stupid do you have to be to think this is going to bring people to your side of the argument? No one likes a douchy driver. I don't like the cars with all the bumper stickers on them too. Both ideologues do it. 1 or 2 on the bumper is all you should need. Not the entire backside.

Gives you something to read while sitting behind them at a traffic light.

They can be very amusing.

Mission Accomplished!!!!

I wouldn't do it myself unless I had a lot of money to waste, but I'm delighted that other people are.

Frankly, I think its a shame that anyone does anything to purposefully pollute: I see some A-hole throw a plastic cup out his car window and wonder where the nearest donut grazer may be.

I don't think a few thousand people belching extra burned off diesel is as harmful as people who throw trash all over.

i.e. occutard "protesters" or illegal aliens trashing the border region.

Folks like us actually care about the environment and go out of our way to conserve wildlife resources and keep recreational lands habitable.

Envirodouchbags buy stupid little cars to feel smug, or ride bicycles in traffic. They don't hunt, fish or engage in activities that bring them outside their little bubbles in moonbat cities. They actually make efforts to hinder us from doing what we like. So a little tailpipe smoke in their faces suits me just fine.

Mission Accomplished!!!!

Hating people who care about the environment is a pretty dumb thing to hate over but to fuck up the environment for spite is loony toons and so incredibly childish that I hope every one of these assholes falls off a cliff and dies a horrible fiery death, now there's some black smoke coming from a truck that I can enjoy.

I don't think a few thousand people belching extra burned off diesel is as harmful as people who throw trash all over.

i.e. occutard "protesters" or illegal aliens trashing the border region.

Folks like us actually care about the environment and go out of our way to conserve wildlife resources and keep recreational lands habitable.

Envirodouchbags buy stupid little cars to feel smug, or ride bicycles in traffic. They don't hunt, fish or engage in activities that bring them outside their little bubbles in moonbat cities. They actually make efforts to hinder us from doing what we like. So a little tailpipe smoke in their faces suits me just fine.

I'd agree except that I've been the recipient of smoke from these tail-pipes.

There doesn't seem to be the degree of discrimination among the stupid that you'd hope for.

more

You are quite the tool.

With a total investment of $54.4 billion, China was well ahead of second-ranked Germany ($41.2 billion)

Here's a novel idea...educate yourself before opening your pie hole...

U.S. Lags Behind China in Renewables Investments

“No other clean energy market in the world is operating at that scale,” Phyllis Cuttino, director of Pew’s clean energy program, said during a teleconference Thursday, referring to China.

assets-climatecentral-org-images-uploads-news-04_03_2014_Bobby_Magill_Wind1-500x435.png

China Is #1 In Renewable Energy Investment, US #2, Japan #3 (CHART)

us-china-energy-lg.jpg

us-china-oil-lg.jpg

World_Energy_Consumption_Per_Capita_2.jpg

Worldwatch Report #182: Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency in China: Current Status and Prospects for 2020

Summary

Over the past few years, China has emerged as a global leader in clean energy, topping the world in production of compact fluorescent light bulbs, solar water heaters, solar photovoltaic (PV) cells, and wind turbines. The remarkable rise of China’s clean energy sector reflects a strong and growing commitment by the government to diversify its energy economy, reduce environmental problems, and stave off massive increases in energy imports. Around the world, governments and industries now find themselves struggling to keep pace with the new pacesetter in global clean energy development.

Chinese efforts to develop renewable energy technologies have accelerated in recent years as the government has recognized energy as a strategic sector. China has adopted a host of new policies and regulations aimed at encouraging energy efficiency and expanding renewable energy deployment. Taking lessons from its own experience as well as the experiences of countries around the world, China has built its clean energy sector in synergy with its unique economic system and institutions of governance. At a time when many countries still struggle with the aftermath of a devastating financial crisis, the Chinese government has used its strong financial position to direct tens of billions of dollars into clean energy— increasing the lead that Chinese companies have in many sectors.

Among other initiatives, the Chinese government has taken strong action to promote renewable energy, establish national energy conservation targets, and delegate energysaving responsibilities to regions. Key legislative actions include the national Renewable Energy Law, which entered into force in January 2006, the national Medium and Long-Term Development Plan for Renewable Energy, launched in September 2007, and the Medium and Long-Term Energy Conservation Plan, launched in November 2004.

Although per capita energy use in China remains below the international average, it is growing very rapidly, spurred recently by the infrastructure-intensive government stimulus program launched in late 2008. Even with efficiency advances, demand for energy is expected to continue to rise in the coming decades. Chinese energy consumption is currently dominated by coal, and the major energy-consuming sector is industry. Improving the efficiency of energy use and enhancing energy conservation will be critical to ease energy supply constraints, boost energy security, reduce environmental pollution, “green” the economy, and tackle the climate challenge.

Since 2005, the Chinese government has elevated its energy conservation and energy efficiency efforts to basic state policy. The 11th Five-Year Plan (2006–10) set an energy-savings target of 20 percent, and the country has adopted administrative, legal, and economic measures to achieve this goal. During the first three years of the plan, China’s energy intensity— its energy consumption per unit of GDP—fell by just over 10 percent, saving 290 million tons of coal equivalent (tce) and reducing the country’s greenhouse gas emissions by 750 million tons of carbon dioxide-equivalent. This pace of energy conservation has rarely been achieved by the rest of the world.

Black smoke doesn't cut it when you can have actual flames:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg00FV9S6is]30ft Flamethrower exhaust! - YouTube[/ame]

The OP is wrong. Its not "conservatives" who are doing this. Think about it - this action is pretty much the opposite of "conservative". As I said in the other thread about this -

"Coal Rollers" - Page 3 - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is like the teenagers who want their cars to be loud or think that rebellion is not cleaning your plate or picking up your room.

I doubt that many people would actually do this though. Most people grow up, get a job, take care of their family and shake their heads at the kids with loud cars and smoke billowing out of their ass. And most adults don't do things like this that actually harm their own children.

Those who do this don't want to admit it but its just jealousy. They can't afford a nice car so they pimp out their ratty truck.

http://www.jokideo.com/redneck-word-of-the-day/

as the world’s largest carbon emitter, China has been under tremendous pressure to reduce emissions and show leadership in fighting global climate change.
more[/URL]

You are quite the tool.

“No other clean energy market in the world is operating at that scale,” Phyllis Cuttino, director of Pew’s clean energy program, said during a teleconference Thursday, referring to China.

Since 2005, the Chinese government has elevated its energy conservation and energy efficiency efforts to basic state policy. The 11th Five-Year Plan (2006–10) set an energy-savings target of 20 percent, and the country has adopted administrative, legal, and economic measures to achieve this goal. During the first three years of the plan, China’s energy intensity— its energy consumption per unit of GDP—fell by just over 10 percent, saving 290 million tons of coal equivalent (tce) and reducing the country’s greenhouse gas emissions by 750 million tons of carbon dioxide-equivalent. This pace of energy conservation has rarely been achieved by the rest of the world.

Couldn't cut-n-paste an answer to the question:

I'll give you the same hint I'd give to the average 8th grader:

divide $55.4 billion by the number of Chinese.

divide $41.2 billion by the number of Germans.

I'll bet each German pays a helluva lot more than each Chinese.

Now have a cookie and take a door prize, tool.

One is seriously doing something, the other, lib service, you decide.

China-CO2-emissions1.gif

C02-600x410.jpg

Hating people who care about the environment is a pretty dumb thing to hate over but to fuck up the environment for spite is loony toons and so incredibly childish that I hope every one of these assholes falls off a cliff and dies a horrible fiery death, now there's some black smoke coming from a truck that I can enjoy.

I wouldn't mind that either.

What just blows me away is that RWs are in favor of so many things, like this, that actually cause very direct and immediate harm to themselves and families.

There are people who post on this board who, if they thought it would make some silly ass statement against the black guy in the white house, you could hand them a knife and they would stand right there and cut their own nose off. They're just plain dumb.

:cuckoo:

You are quite the tool.

Couldn't cut-n-paste an answer to the question:

I'll give you the same hint I'd give to the average 8th grader:

divide $55.4 billion by the number of Chinese.

divide $41.2 billion by the number of Germans.

I'll bet each German pays a helluva lot more than each Chinese.

Now have a cookie and take a door prize, tool.

Hey PEA BRAIN...

Although per capita energy use in China remains below the international average

Forum List

Back