Conservatives are such HYPOCRITES!!!

I see that conservatives here have no defense for this hypocrisy.

You can't bring a gun to a GOP candidate rally, either.

no defense?

let's talk about the Secret Service, the guys that are charged with protecting the President. They are also charged with protecting presidential candidates, even Comrade Bernie has a Secret Service detail.

SO, Secret Service rules for candidates supersedes the desire of some CPAC members to carry weapons.

But I do have to admit, very solid troll attempt on conservatives

8/10, will read again
I don't believe Bernie is a guest at CPAC this year.

Do the Cubans get SS protection yet? Kasich?

Why aren't conservatives arguing for SS to allow guns at these events? We're being told all the time by conservatives that a good guy with a gun is preferable to have around.

Democrats railed against ID when it comes to voting. Why did they require them for people attending the various Democrat events in recent years?
Because seating is limited, and assigned.

At CPAC today:

Ccomb00XIAEMdaw.jpg:large

I'm sure that you would agree that the last thing you or any of your ilk would want is for one of your own to slip there with a gun and start shooting the place up, right? So you see, they're simply protecting you from yourselves, the damage done to your party and causes by an incident such as that would be devastating...

You should fucking thank them.
They are restricting good guys with guns.

They are denying people their Constitutional right to bear arms.

Washington D.C. Concealed Carry Permit Information

People go to CPAC from all over the country, they're not allowed to bring their guns with them. That will change with a republican president.
You're so thick. It's unbelievable.

I've asked multiple times: why did CPAC choose to have their ultra-conservative, gun-loving event where they did, rather than open-carry Arizona or Texas, etc.?

Projecting again are we? For the same reason the Tea Parties went to DC to discuss policies in DC, or ultra-conservative lobbying groups are located in DC, it's because that's where the seat of government is, dumbass. They weren't there to discuss policies in AZ or TX or to seek speakers that made policies in AZ or TX. Ever hear the old saying, if you can't get the mountain to come to you, you go to the mountain?
This makes no sense. Phoenix, Tucson, OK City, Richmond, San Antonio, Seattle - all have open-carry amongst the general public. CPAC could have picked any of those cities for their conference.

People go to CPAC from all over the country, they're not allowed to bring their guns with them. That will change with a republican president.

I've asked multiple times: why did CPAC choose to have their ultra-conservative, gun-loving event where they did, rather than open-carry Arizona or Texas, etc.?

Projecting again are we? For the same reason the Tea Parties went to DC to discuss policies in DC, or ultra-conservative lobbying groups are located in DC, it's because that's where the seat of government is, dumbass. They weren't there to discuss policies in AZ or TX or to seek speakers that made policies in AZ or TX. Ever hear the old saying, if you can't get the mountain to come to you, you go to the mountain?
This makes no sense. Phoenix, Tucson, OK City, Richmond, San Antonio, Seattle - all have open-carry amongst the general public. CPAC could have picked any of those cities for their conference.

It only makes no sense to total political hacks such as yourself. BTW, I noticed you haven't sent that PM to get my congressman's local office number. I'll even give you the name of a point of contact and if you call on Tuesday around 2 PM central time I should be in the office, with my firearm.

It only makes no sense to total political hacks such as yourself.
Really? Why does having it in one of those cities make no sense?

You're as clueless about the law in most of those cities as you are about everything else.

Open carry in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also you cowardly SOB, why are you dodging my question about my congressman's local office? Either send the PM or apologize for calling me a liar. Of course you will owe the apology either way, so you may as well get it over with.

no defense?

let's talk about the Secret Service, the guys that are charged with protecting the President. They are also charged with protecting presidential candidates, even Comrade Bernie has a Secret Service detail.

SO, Secret Service rules for candidates supersedes the desire of some CPAC members to carry weapons.

8/10, will read again

Why aren't conservatives arguing for SS to allow guns at these events? We're being told all the time by conservatives that a good guy with a gun is preferable to have around.

Democrats railed against ID when it comes to voting. Why did they require them for people attending the various Democrat events in recent years?

Since voting is limited to those that have registered and people are "assigned" to precincts based on where they live, no difference. Thanks for confirming voter ID laws are necessary.

no defense?

8/10, will read again

Technically speaking, so is voting.

no defense?

8/10, will read again

That's what I said to him. Voting is limited to those who have registered and people are assigned where to vote based on where they live. I vote in a precinct based on my address. I don't get to choose where I vote and don't get to vote unless I'm registered.

Yeah, except even in those places, private property still has the right to say, "Not here". I already pointed out to you that the Tucson Convention Center prohibits guns on their property, as a general rule.

no defense?

8/10, will read again

That's what I said to him. Voting is limited to those who have registered and people are assigned where to vote based on where they live. I vote in a precinct based on my address. I don't get to choose where I vote and don't get to vote unless I'm registered.

My precinct has a list of people registered to vote there that I have to sign off on.

Neither Democrat conventions nor voting are "first come, first served" free-for-alls.

Most people are hypocrites. I would wager that definitely applies to the OP as well.

Forum List

Back