"Conservatives" don't even understand that the 1st amendment was literally destroyed this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a site that Sassy defends cuz "free speech n' stuff."

“Stormfront.com has been home to over 300,000 registered users who used the website to promote white supremacist violence across the world. In addition to the explicitly bigoted, racist, anti-Semitic, and Islamophobic discussions that take place on Stormfront, more than 100 murders can be traced back to Stormfront users who frequented the site to discuss their hateful ideologies,” Clarke said in the statement. “We will continue to use every tool in our arsenal to disrupt vehicles used to promote and incite racial violence across our country.”

Stormfront’s influence on online neo-Nazis and white supremacists during the past couple of decades is tough to overstate. In particular, the site was linked to dozens upon dozens of white supremacist murders, including the grisly, racially and religiously motivated massacre committed by Anders Breivik in Norway in 2011.

The Neo-Nazi website Stormfront has been pulled offline by its web host

See you're too fucking stupid to see I'm not defending what they say, I'm defending their right to say it

This is why you're laughed at, you're fucking dense

Awe you lost the argument & opted to go personal. Poor shallow, emptyheaded faggot.

Oh, now you're the one calling me a "faggot." Isn't that interesting? lol, fucking twat.
I don't live by your pc standards idiot.
Queers are disgusting faggots.
Racists are pathetic human beings.
Liberals are a stain on America.
Trannys are mentally retarded faggots.

There is no pc in me boi but there's plenty in you.

Go suck some inmate cock, prison bitchboy. It's what you do.
I see I beat you again simpleton. You're so triggered you can't post on topic.

Too easy

Beat me on....what? I don't have "PC standards" or whatever you've been told to think about me. I realize you just repeat what you're told like the good little muppet you are, but it's pretty amusing to me to think that you've "won" something based on your own stereotype that doesn't apply to me one bit.

Again, go back to sucking inmate cock. It's what you were born to do.
You have a posting history. You are a know quantity on this board. Past posts don't suddenly vanish when your hypocrisy shows up.

And yeah, you've been beat. Anytime someone's responses contain nothing more than personal insults they've not only lost but have also been exposed for the shallow thinkers they are.

While you morons were whining about "Neo Nazis" in Charlottesville, huge message boards were literally removed from the internet because of non-existent and archaic "hate speech" stipulations that have only ever applied to pro-white organizations.

Now the Democrats can effectively shut down any conservative site that doesn't tow the line.

You idiots were warned many times, and now you are officially irrelevant.

You can't create a site that hosts violent, racial based hatred you enormous fucking moron. It was well within their rights to yank the hate site. I don't know of any hosting company that actually allows it. As I understand it, the cretin who owned the domain name is no longer in full control of anymore either, it's "on hold."

Good luck with your race war, you silly pillow biting faggot.
Stormfront was explicitly non-violent, idiot.

There are plenty of violent anti-white sites still being sponsored today.

Stormfront linked to real world violence multiple times, you stupid buffoon. And they did indeed violate web.com's acceptable use policy, you retarded imbecile. Go cry some more, pussy.

And there it is! They used web.com, they have no recourse.

They shoulda learned how to internet, first. :dunno:

You're expecting a degenerate redneck racist to actually read something first?

Oh, now you're the one calling me a "faggot." Isn't that interesting? lol, fucking twat.

Too easy

Beat me on....what? I don't have "PC standards" or whatever you've been told to think about me. I realize you just repeat what you're told like the good little muppet you are, but it's pretty amusing to me to think that you've "won" something based on your own stereotype that doesn't apply to me one bit.

You have a posting history. You are a know quantity on this board. Past posts don't suddenly vanish when your hypocrisy shows up.

And yeah, you've been beat. Anytime someone's responses contain nothing more than personal insults they've not only lost but have also been exposed for the shallow thinkers they are.

Quote me then, bitchboy. I've never gotten mad at anyone for using colorful language that is supposed to not "be PC." I couldn't give one shit about "being PC." You haven't "won" a damn thing, and you never will.

While you morons were whining about "Neo Nazis" in Charlottesville, huge message boards were literally removed from the internet because of non-existent and archaic "hate speech" stipulations that have only ever applied to pro-white organizations.

Now the Democrats can effectively shut down any conservative site that doesn't tow the line.

You idiots were warned many times, and now you are officially irrelevant.
1256b58ae52e34fd1fe53e8f09888bc4--southern-belle-quotes-southern-women.jpg

“Stormfront.com has been home to over 300,000 registered users who used the website to promote white supremacist violence across the world. In addition to the explicitly bigoted, racist, anti-Semitic, and Islamophobic discussions that take place on Stormfront, more than 100 murders can be traced back to Stormfront users who frequented the site to discuss their hateful ideologies,” Clarke said in the statement. “We will continue to use every tool in our arsenal to disrupt vehicles used to promote and incite racial violence across our country.”

Stormfront’s influence on online neo-Nazis and white supremacists during the past couple of decades is tough to overstate. In particular, the site was linked to dozens upon dozens of white supremacist murders, including the grisly, racially and religiously motivated massacre committed by Anders Breivik in Norway in 2011.

See you're too fucking stupid to see I'm not defending what they say, I'm defending their right to say it

You don't get it Sassy.

The fact that you take pride in your Irish heritage means you are someone to be destroyed.

That article is also nothing but slander.

Nobody on Stormfront knew who the hell Breivik was.

OOHHHHH!!!! Then that makes what you're saying "A-OK!" You stupid idiot. You're literally defending a site where murderers congregated.

Too easy

Quote me then, bitchboy. I've never gotten mad at anyone for using colorful language that is supposed to not "be PC." I couldn't give one shit about "being PC." You haven't "won" a damn thing, and you never will.
I have quoted you for the last hour. I've led you around on a leash pretty easily. You're triggered and can't stop crying about being exposed for the hack liar you are. Live with it, you earned it.

You don't get it Sassy.

The fact that you take pride in Irish heritage means you are someone to be destroyed.

That article is also nothing but slander.

Nobody on Stormfront knew who the hell Breivik was.

Oh I get it, and more than these halfwitted fucktards believe get it also.

Too easy

I have quoted you for the last hour. I've led you around on a leash pretty easily. You're triggered and can't stop crying about being exposed for the hack liar you are. Live with it, you earned it.

No one's triggered here bub, but you sure do seem to like me toying with you. You've not proven anything, your main premise is that I, being liberal, lecture others for using "bigoted" language or whatever. I have no problem with any of that stuff, and I indulge in it myself. Care to explain how you've "won" anything or "exposed" anything?

This outta be good.

MOD NOTE:

Thread closed due to excessive violations of Zone 2 rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back