"Conservatives" don't even understand that the 1st amendment was literally destroyed this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stormfront will resurface somewhere, I see the Daily Stormer is already back and running on the dark web.

You may not agree with their message and platform, I don't, but if you applaud the squashing of free speech you're a facist. No two ways about it.

Or, a decent human being. You need to read up a bit more on Stormfront, then you'll be glad they're gone.

I take nothing you say serious you little nazi ass

Ohhh...so...sassy. The nazi's are the little bitch OP and britpat.

If you're defending a site where more than 100 murders can be traced back to them, then you are an even lower class degenerate scumbag than I thought. Get your shit together, cretin.

Stormfront will resurface somewhere, I see the Daily Stormer is already back and running on the dark web.

You may not agree with their message and platform, I don't, but if you applaud the squashing of free speech you're a facist. No two ways about it.
Stormfront is not like the Daily Stormer.

The Daily Stormer is mostly just mindless hate and very little constructive thought.

Stormfront was a main hub for white nationalists to talk about anything on their minds, as well as a storage area for news pertaining to pro-white activism.

You would have probably liked Stormfront. There were plenty of "sassy Irish lasses" on there.

Or, a decent human being. You need to read up a bit more on Stormfront, then you'll be glad they're gone.
You think you're a "decent human being?"

Really?

The forefathers had nitwits like him in mind when penning the Constitution

The Daily Stormer is mostly just mindless hate and very little constructive thought.

Stormfront was a main hub for white nationalists to talk about anything on their minds, as well as a storage area for news pertaining to pro-white activism.

You would have probably liked Stormfront. There were plenty of "sassy Irish lasses" on there.

On this, we agree! Holy shit! First time I've ever agreed with you! She certainly would've liked Stormfront, the filthy hate-filled scumbag.

My point is they will resurface, much to the dismay of the true fascists

Thanks for proving my point "bitchboy"

Actually, I never used the word "bitchboy." I said fuckboy. I reserve bitchboy for you, prison bitchboy.
Awe you lost the argument & opted to go personal. Poor shallow, emptyheaded faggot.

Oh, now you're the one calling me a "faggot." Isn't that interesting? lol, fucking twat.
I don't live by your pc standards idiot.
Queers are disgusting faggots.
Racists are pathetic human beings.
Liberals are a stain on America.
Trannys are mentally retarded faggots.

There is no pc in me boi but there's plenty in you.

Go suck some inmate cock, prison bitchboy. It's what you do.
I see I beat you again simpleton. You're so triggered you can't post on topic.

Too easy

There are literally 1000s of explicitly anti-white sites that are hosted with no problem. Stormfront is now 100 times more powerful than it has ever been thanks to the piece of shit who shut it down.

No longer can anyone dare claim there is such a thing as either freedom of speech or white privilege.

There is such a thing as Free Speech.

There is such a thing as white privilege.

I make the above claims.

What do I win?

On this, we agree! Holy shit! First time I've ever agreed with you! She certainly would've liked Stormfront, the filthy hate-filled scumbag.

Like I said, you're nothing and I'm not going to get into your little troll game.

Go to bed child, you embarrass yourself

If you're defending a site where more than 100 murders can be traced back to them, then you are an even lower class degenerate scumbag than I thought. Get your shit together, cretin.

The phrase "can be traced back to them is nebulous and meaningless."

I definitely think we will find a way to keep in contact, but I don't think sites like Stormfront are possibly to preserve now.

The phrase "can be traced back to them is nebulous and meaningless."

According to who, you? Some know-nothing jackass on the internet? Fucking lawyers got involved and they know a hell of a lot more than you do on this topic, you stupid moron. Seriously, just shut up. You're in WAY over your head, idiot.

You are more hate filled than anyone that was on that site.

I definitely think we will find a way to keep in contact, but I don't think sites like Stormfront are possibly to preserve now.

:crybaby:

Meh, find a foreign hosting site. Most of them don't give two shits about whiny ass progtards. They just want the hosting fees

Here's a site that Sassy defends cuz "free speech n' stuff."

“Stormfront.com has been home to over 300,000 registered users who used the website to promote white supremacist violence across the world. In addition to the explicitly bigoted, racist, anti-Semitic, and Islamophobic discussions that take place on Stormfront, more than 100 murders can be traced back to Stormfront users who frequented the site to discuss their hateful ideologies,” Clarke said in the statement. “We will continue to use every tool in our arsenal to disrupt vehicles used to promote and incite racial violence across our country.”

Stormfront’s influence on online neo-Nazis and white supremacists during the past couple of decades is tough to overstate. In particular, the site was linked to dozens upon dozens of white supremacist murders, including the grisly, racially and religiously motivated massacre committed by Anders Breivik in Norway in 2011.

The Neo-Nazi website Stormfront has been pulled offline by its web host

He's definitely the most foul mouthed and vicious.

While you morons were whining about "Neo Nazis" in Charlottesville, huge message boards were literally removed from the internet because of non-existent and archaic "hate speech" stipulations that have only ever applied to pro-white organizations.

Now the Democrats can effectively shut down any conservative site that doesn't tow the line.

You idiots were warned many times, and now you are officially irrelevant.

You can't create a site that hosts violent, racial based hatred you enormous fucking moron. It was well within their rights to yank the hate site. I don't know of any hosting company that actually allows it. As I understand it, the cretin who owned the domain name is no longer in full control of anymore either, it's "on hold."

Good luck with your race war, you silly pillow biting faggot.
Stormfront was explicitly non-violent, idiot.

There are plenty of violent anti-white sites still being sponsored today.

Stormfront linked to real world violence multiple times, you stupid buffoon. And they did indeed violate web.com's acceptable use policy, you retarded imbecile. Go cry some more, pussy.

And there it is! They used web.com, they have no recourse.

They shoulda learned how to internet, first. :dunno:

:crybaby:
It just means that pro-white activism will be a lot more numerous with less white nationalists chatting for hours about what they are going to do.

He's definitely the most foul mouthed and vicious.

Go cry more, coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back