"Conservatives" don't even understand that the 1st amendment was literally destroyed this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While you morons were whining about "Neo Nazis" in Charlottesville, huge message boards were literally removed from the internet because of non-existent and archaic "hate speech" stipulations that have only ever applied to pro-white organizations.

Now the Democrats can effectively shut down any conservative site that doesn't tow the line.

You idiots were warned many times, and now you are officially irrelevant.

You can't create a site that hosts violent, racial based hatred you enormous fucking moron.

Sure you can, Nazi. Read the First Amendment.

Well, perhaps you "can" in theory, but when you host your site with a third party you are renting space on another man's land. And guess what, dipshit? They have their own rules. And guess what? They can enforce them and kick you off their platform if they please. You do not have a "right" to build whatever site you want on the internet.

Not to mention the fact that more than 100 murders can be traced back to Stormfront users who frequented the site to discuss their hateful ideologies. It was just a matter of time before they shit canned the site.
Literally slander that Don Black could use to successfully sue 100s of media outlets for millions.

No one who frequently posted on Stormfront ever committed so much as petty larceny.

Boy, things just aren't going well for the alt right. Paypal is yanking Spencer's account, they can't even raise money on crowdfunding sites cuz the faggots aren't allowed there either....and now stormfront and the daily stormer are shut down? Boy, these first class degenerates just can't catch a break!

Karma's a bitch, fuckboys. Go do something productive with your lives other than spreading racism on the internet from your momma's basement. Losers. Absolute fucking losers.
Faggots?
Bitchboys?

Yet in the very next thread you will call someone a bigot for using such terms.

Blind to your own hypocrisy

Not to mention the fact that more than 100 murders can be traced back to Stormfront users who frequented the site to discuss their hateful ideologies. It was just a matter of time before they shit canned the site.
Brevik was not a known Stormfront user.

That is like blaming Facebook for anything I do because I have a troll account there.

Literally slander that Don Black could use to successfully sue 100s of media outlets for millions.

I'd love to see him try.

No one who frequently posted on Stormfront ever committed so much as petty larceny.

:laugh2:

Boy, things just aren't going well for the alt right. Paypal is yanking Spencer's account, they can't even raise money on crowdfunding sites cuz the faggots aren't allowed there either....and now stormfront and the daily stormer are shut down? Boy, these first class degenerates just can't catch a break!

Karma's a bitch, fuckboys. Go do something productive with your lives other than spreading racism on the internet from your momma's basement. Losers. Absolute fucking losers.
Faggots?
Bitchboys?

I will not, I fully embrace those terms when addressing white supremacists.

While you morons were whining about "Neo Nazis" in Charlottesville, huge message boards were literally removed from the internet because of non-existent and archaic "hate speech" stipulations that have only ever applied to pro-white organizations.

Now the Democrats can effectively shut down any conservative site that doesn't tow the line.

You can't create a site that hosts violent, racial based hatred you enormous fucking moron. It was well within their rights to yank the hate site. I don't know of any hosting company that actually allows it. As I understand it, the cretin who owned the domain name is no longer in full control of anymore either, it's "on hold."

Good luck with your race war, you silly pillow biting faggot.
Stormfront was explicitly non-violent, idiot.

There are plenty of violent anti-white sites still being sponsored today.

Stormfront linked to real world violence multiple times, you stupid buffoon. And they did indeed violate web.com's acceptable use policy, you retarded imbecile. Go cry some more, pussy.
The media lied to you, idiot.

Faggots?
Bitchboys?

Thanks for proving my point "bitchboy"

You can't create a site that hosts violent, racial based hatred you enormous fucking moron.

Well, perhaps you "can" in theory, but when you host your site with a third party you are renting space on another man's land. And guess what, dipshit? They have their own rules. And guess what? They can enforce them and kick you off their platform if they please. You do not have a "right" to build whatever site you want on the internet.
That depends on your agreement with the service provider, moron.

Stormfront will resurface somewhere, I see the Daily Stormer is already back and running on the dark web.

You may not agree with their message and platform, I don't, but if you applaud the squashing of free speech you're a facist. No two ways about it.

Faggots?
Bitchboys?

Actually, I never used the word "bitchboy." I said fuckboy. I reserve bitchboy for you, prison bitchboy.

It isn't "different" for each customer, idiot. EVERYONE agrees to them simply by signing up with them. Hosting companies also reserve the right to revise their acceptable use policies at ANY time. You really need to shut the fuck up now, because you have absolutely NO clue what you are talking about.

Faggots?
Bitchboys?

Actually, I never used the word "bitchboy." I said fuckboy. I reserve bitchboy for you, prison bitchboy.
Awe you lost the argument & opted to go personal. Poor shallow, emptyheaded faggot.

Stormfront will resurface somewhere, I see the Daily Stormer is already back and running on the dark web.

You may not agree with their message and platform, I don't, but if you applaud the squashing of free speech you're a facist. No two ways about it.

Or, a decent human being. You need to read up a bit more on Stormfront, then you'll be glad they're gone.

Faggots?
Bitchboys?

Awe you lost the argument & opted to go personal. Poor shallow, emptyheaded faggot.

Oh, now you're the one calling me a "faggot." Isn't that interesting? lol, fucking twat.

It isn't "different" for each customer, idiot. EVERYONE agrees to them simply by signing up with them. Hosting companies also reserve the right to revise their acceptable use policies at ANY time. You really need to shut the fuck up now, because you have absolutely NO clue what you are talking about.
I know enough not to pontificate about a contract I've never read. Only morons like you do that.

Anyway you look at it, only a fascist would defend shutting down websites purely because you don't like the content.

Or, a decent human being. You need to read up a bit more on Stormfront, then you'll be glad they're gone.

I take nothing you say serious you little nazi ass

You support limiting freedom of speech you're a fascist, no ifs ands or buts about it

I'll be glad when Nazi fuckwits like you are gone.

Faggots?
Bitchboys?

Oh, now you're the one calling me a "faggot." Isn't that interesting? lol, fucking twat.
I don't live by your pc standards idiot.
Queers are disgusting faggots.
Racists are pathetic human beings.
Liberals are a stain on America.
Trannys are mentally retarded faggots.

There is no pc in me boi but there's plenty in you.

You think you're a "decent human being?"

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back