"Conservatives" don't even understand that the 1st amendment was literally destroyed this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have news for you: the 1st Amendment doesn't apply to private organizations. It is governmentally stipulated proscriptions of expression/speech that the 1st Amendment says are impermissible. A private organization like a web hosting company is limited only by its own terms and conditions, which customers must agree to prior to the company hosting anything on the customer's behalf.

Give that is the way the 1st Amendment works, no First Amendment rights were even slightly infringed, let alone destroyed. That some organizations lost their hosting has zero impact on anyone's 1st Amendment rights.

No, but there could be legal (civil) repercussions if the host violated their terms of the contract.

It would be utterly shocking if all of those contracts don't include terms of service that are subjective enough for them to shit down any site they want without violating any contracts.

Have you ever read a website hosting contract?
Yup, escape clause after escape clause after escape clause............

Black people literally could not get any more privileged if they held the entire rest of the country at gunpoint.

So..you have OCS, correct?

Oppressed Cracka Syndrome? Hoo boy!

This is a hoot!
I have a triple digit IQ.

You apparently do not.
Too bad it has a minus sign in front of it.
I am sure you actually believe that is possible....
Believe? You're living proof. Own up to it, we might be able to get you into the Guinness Book of Records!!! :thup:
Even in jest you are still illustrating absolute inferiority by typing this crap.

So..you have OCS, correct?

Oppressed Cracka Syndrome? Hoo boy!

This is a hoot!

You apparently do not.
Believe? You're living proof. Own up to it, we might be able to get you into the Guinness Book of Records!!! :thup:
Even in jest you are still illustrating absolute inferiority by typing this crap.
Who said it was in jest? :dunno:

I don't know what that idiot is talking about, he posted no links. However if a website is posting shit that embarrasses a company that hosts it, they're free to drop the website.

That's what freedom is.

Stormfront and the Daily Stormer were both shut down by the companies hosting the sites.

That's why he's butthurt.

The Federal Government should intervene and FORCE these hosting companies to host them.

Because that's freedom, baby!!!

I have news for you: the 1st Amendment doesn't apply to private organizations. It is governmentally stipulated proscriptions of expression/speech that the 1st Amendment says are impermissible. A private organization like a web hosting company is limited only by its own terms and conditions, which customers must agree to prior to the company hosting anything on the customer's behalf.

Give that is the way the 1st Amendment works, no First Amendment rights were even slightly infringed, let alone destroyed. That some organizations lost their hosting has zero impact on anyone's 1st Amendment rights.

No, but there could be legal (civil) repercussions if the host violated their terms of the contract.

If the host violated the terms of a contract, yes, it could be obliged to redress for having terminated its relationship with a customer.

Of course, Trump could pardon them. ;)

:lol:

Butthurt that no company wants to host your favorite websites any more?

Don't worry, I hear they're moving to the "dark web".
There are literally 1000s of explicitly anti-white sites that are hosted with no problem. Stormfront is now 100 times more powerful than it has ever been thanks to the piece of shit who shut it down.

No longer can anyone dare claim there is such a thing as either freedom of speech or white privilege.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. The poor widdle White Supremacist is mad that he can't spread his disgusting racism & bigotry online. To think, right after they took away his sites for under aged girls. illegal drug sales, stolen goods for sale, and bomb making instruction site.

If the host violated the terms of a contract, yes, it could be obliged to redress for having terminated its relationship with a customer.

Not a criminal offense, so no.

You apparently do not.
So your IQ literally is 50 then?

Even if somehow everything I say is wrong and the opposite of reality, it still takes a triple digit IQ to even challenge every aspect of reality in such a concrete fashion.

On the other hand, believing in negative IQ levels is literally what dumbass kids do because they can't even fathom how IQ is determined.

Part of this is where my techie knowledge is lacking.

What's the big deal anyway. What does it take to host a website? My understanding is that it takes three general classes of things: a computer to hold the content, bandwidth to allow people to view/interact with the content, miscellaneous hardware and software to secure the content and access to it.

If one's hosting company drops one, is it really that big a deal for a nationally known organization to at least temporarily host its content itself?

While you morons were whining about "Neo Nazis" in Charlottesville, huge message boards were literally removed from the internet because of non-existent and archaic "hate speech" stipulations that have only ever applied to pro-white organizations.

Now the Democrats can effectively shut down any conservative site that doesn't tow the line.

You idiots were warned many times, and now you are officially irrelevant.
The first amendment has NOTHING to do with posting on privately owned/hosted websites.

This is the second time you've tried to blast the right claiming you knew all. Did you predict this at the age of 9 too?

So your IQ literally is 50 then?

Even if somehow everything I say is wrong and the opposite of reality, it still takes a triple digit IQ to even challenge every aspect of reality in such a concrete fashion.

Believing in negative IQ levels is literally what dumbass kids do because they can't even fathom how IQ is determined.
Sooooo, the tampons and Midol aren't helping...... Uuummmmmm. Perhaps a stool softener? Nope, not unless you're into suicide.......... :eusa_whistle:

Not a criminal offense, so no.
True that. (hence the wink)

While you morons were whining about "Neo Nazis" in Charlottesville, huge message boards were literally removed from the internet because of non-existent and archaic "hate speech" stipulations that have only ever applied to pro-white organizations.

Now the Democrats can effectively shut down any conservative site that doesn't tow the line.

You idiots were warned many times, and now you are officially irrelevant.
The first amendment has NOTHING to do with posting on privately owned/hosted websites.

This is the second time you've tried to blast the right claiming you knew all. Did you predict this at the age of 9 too?
This goes far beyond privately hosted websites.

What's the big deal anyway. What does it take to host a website? My understanding is that it takes three general classes of things: a computer to hold the content, bandwidth to allow people to view/interact with the content, miscellaneous hardware and software to secure the content and access to it.

If one's hosting company drops one, is it really that big a deal for a nationally known organization to at least temporarily host its content itself?

Stormfront isn't a "nationally known organization".

It's a message board, run by a guy named Don Black. He keeps it running on donations.

He doesn't have anywhere near the amount of money he'd need to host it himself.

The website was deleted.

Don Black literally cannot even transfer the site to another domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back