"Conservatives" don't even understand that the 1st amendment was literally destroyed this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously they can....... Oops.......
At the very least that is property theft.
I agree. They have a good case for a lawsuit.

:lol:

No, they almost certainly do not.

But feel free to donate to their legal fund.

And how do you reach that errant conclusion? Because it doesn't fit your little leftist fantasy?

Because I've read website hosting contracts.
You haven't read that one.

Those who either have not read The U.S. Constitution or have a reading comprehension issue can be excused. Excused for not knowing that restrictions against free speech apply only to government. Not to private parties. An individual can tell you to STFU and not violate anything. But you have no recourse. If it comes to violence that's not a free-speech issue; it's a criminal issue. A company can refuse to allow anyone to use its services and that's not a free speech issue. Unless, off course, you're a baker to whom it seems The U.S. Constitution does not apply. Your website kicked out by a provider? Hard cheese...unless you're lesbian, gay, trans-what-the-rfuck, or maybe black in which case you probably could get something out of a lawsuit. But unless the party being booted is one of those "protected" classes it's simple enough: Find another provider. But t'would be foolish do do so when there's money in just demanding the same entitlements as do gays vs. bakers.....

Ain't the (former) U.S. Constitution grand?
When you agree to take on an explicitly white nationalist site as long as they pay you to keep it going, you can't just shut it down because some internet terrorists demand it.
If it's their equipment they are using they can shut it down. Unless they refuse to bake cakes for peter puffers.
No they can't, moron. Your cable provider can't turn off your service after they agreed to provide it. The same goes for the service provider for the "white nationalist" site.

^^^ Oh look! ^^^ Another know-it-all who has never read the contracts he has signed.

While you morons were whining about "Neo Nazis" in Charlottesville, huge message boards were literally removed from the internet because of non-existent and archaic "hate speech" stipulations that have only ever applied to pro-white organizations.

Now the Democrats can effectively shut down any conservative site that doesn't tow the line.

You idiots were warned many times, and now you are officially irrelevant.

I'm not so sure about shutting down Any conservative site yet, but at the next meeting, I'm going to ask what can be done about shutting you down.

It is hilarious how you think this is over.

Stormfront was the Fox News of white nationalists. This country is going to burn now.
I can picture it now, you hiding in a hole in the ground shitting yourself while the bullets are flying overhead........
The only thing I fear is dying without making a significant difference.

If I have to die so white people can finally be free to decide their own destiny, then so be it.
Well then damn, what's holding you back........ Get to it son, don't wait.
(Just drop the narcissism and try not to take any innocents with you when you go)
I am sure as hell not going to die fighting Antifa and treasonous media outlets who don't have a chance against me.

I am talking about long term in the upcoming anti-white war, moron.

You're quite the drama queen but if you're not against fascism and nazis, you are also against the US Constitution.

The US fought them in Europe and we will fight them here. If that includes you, tough.

You should have stood against Antifa and for Unite the Right unapologetically.

You should have been attacking Democrats for trying to make "white supremacy" the ultimate evil in the world.

Unlike nationalists of other races trying to take ever more territory for their tribe when they control entire continents without even being disturbed, white nationalists actually have a very legitimate reason for existing, and you should have been smart enough to realize that.
Tampon?
You are going to need one after I am through with this disgusting country.
You mean after this disgusting country is through with you...........

The likes of you is what makes it disgusting.

Nope. It's you guys.
Hmmm, nope. It's you.

And how do you reach that errant conclusion? Because it doesn't fit your little leftist fantasy?

I don't need to have seen that particular one to know they all include plenty of loopholes that the host can use to cancel the contract.

Antifa is going to be the catalyst they are gettiing bolder and bolder each day as the dimshitscum allow them free reign to attack anyone they wish to, That is getting closer every day to a sudden and ultra violent end.
It's time to go after them with brass knuckles and baseball bats.

You anti-America Pootarians are always saying you're not racist and you're not violent.

I'll bet that tomorrow you'll swear you never called for violence against US citizens who are fighting the very same enemies as we fought during WWII.

:ahole-1:

Stormfront was the Fox News of white nationalists. This country is going to burn now.
I can picture it now, you hiding in a hole in the ground shitting yourself while the bullets are flying overhead........
The only thing I fear is dying without making a significant difference.

If I have to die so white people can finally be free to decide their own destiny, then so be it.
Well then damn, what's holding you back........ Get to it son, don't wait.
(Just drop the narcissism and try not to take any innocents with you when you go)
I am sure as hell not going to die fighting Antifa and treasonous media outlets who don't have a chance against me.

I am talking about long term in the upcoming anti-white war, moron.

You're quite the drama queen but if you're not against fascism and nazis, you are also against the US Constitution.

The US fought them in Europe and we will fight them here. If that includes you, tough.
That's why we're against you, Nazi

This country only still exists because of people like me.

Now people like me are going to just smash the remains and build a new country.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, whiny little bitches posting on message boards from their parent's basement aren't the reason why this country exists.

How do you simultaneously manage to have both such delusions of grandeur, as well as such butthurt whininess?
Because I am a member of the most oppressed group of people to ever walk the earth...and I am one of the few actually intelligent enough to understand just how true this statement is.

You're starting to sound like a black guy with ONS.

Who knew it works both ways? :dunno:

I don't need to have seen that particular one to know they all include plenty of loopholes that the host can use to cancel the contract.
Perhaps, but that remains to be seen. It's still an offense against freedom of speech.

Obviously they can....... Oops.......

That's adorable.

I hate to be the one to burst your little white-nationalist fantasies, but you just don't have the numbers. The vast majority of this country hates you and everything you stand for.

I know that you really want us to feel intimidated by your threats of rioting, but we all know that you and your basement-dwelling troglodyte friends just don't have the balls.
Between us and the upcoming white youth that will be forced to live in an explicitly anti-white America and western world, we will more than have the numbers.

You really have no idea who was on Stormfront, do you?

No, whiny little bitches posting on message boards from their parent's basement aren't the reason why this country exists.

How do you simultaneously manage to have both such delusions of grandeur, as well as such butthurt whininess?
Because I am a member of the most oppressed group of people to ever walk the earth...and I am one of the few actually intelligent enough to understand just how true this statement is.

Who knew it works both ways?
Black people literally could not get any more privileged if they held the entire rest of the country at gunpoint.

Actually the VAST majority of people in this country HATE leftist communist scum. The Police the Military, the decent working class of all colors, the black people who follow the doctorine that Dr. Martin Luther King preached, and his family still does The Evangelical Christians, The NRA members, The Hunters, ON AND ON >>>>>>> The fact that you still consider it okay to kill people like the Branch Davidian women and Children, The Weavers, Robert 'LaVoy' Finicum, ALL of these people killed by shit like the shit attacking conservatives daily NOW. I think we need some REAL websites that gather the forces together for the coming war. I think with the military, the cops, and the hunters we can bring a halt to antifa and anyone who supports them can be collateral damage and made into ornaments for the streetlight poles. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Antifa is going to be the catalyst they are gettiing bolder and bolder each day as the dimshitscum allow them free reign to attack anyone they wish to, That is getting closer every day to a sudden and ultra violent end.
It's time to go after them with brass knuckles and baseball bats.

You anti-America Pootarians are always saying you're not racist and you're not violent.

I'll bet that tomorrow you'll swear you never called for violence against US citizens who are fighting the very same enemies as we fought during WWII.

:ahole-1:
I've never claimed to be "non-violent." What I do claim is that I don't assault innocent people. No one in ANTIFA is innocent. By putting on that mask you are announcing your intention to assault people. You're a fucking criminal and a thug. A severe beating is what you deserve.

Perhaps, but that remains to be seen. It's still an offense against freedom of speech.

No, it's really not.

Black people literally could not get any more privileged if they held the entire rest of the country at gunpoint.

So..you have OCS, correct?

Oppressed Cracka Syndrome? Hoo boy!

This is a hoot!

Prepare yourselves for cheeks to hurt, people, and I don't mean buttocks! :badgrin:

Actually the VAST majority of people in this country HATE leftist communist scum. The Police the Military, the decent working class of all colors, the black people who follow the doctorine that Dr. Martin Luther King preached, and his family still does The Evangelical Christians, The NRA members, The Hunters, ON AND ON >>>>>>> The fact that you still consider it okay to kill people like the Branch Davidian women and Children, The Weavers, Robert 'LaVoy' Finicum, ALL of these people killed by shit like the shit attacking conservatives daily NOW. I think we need some REAL websites that gather the forces together for the coming war. I think with the military, the cops, and the hunters we can bring a halt to antifa and anyone who supports them can be collateral damage and made into ornaments for the streetlight poles. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The police aren't gonna be on your side in your little race war.

So..you have OCS, correct?

Oppressed Cracka Syndrome? Hoo boy!

This is a hoot!
I have a triple digit IQ.

You apparently do not.

The police aren't gonna be on your side in your little race war.
The white ones will....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back