"Conservatives" don't even understand that the 1st amendment was literally destroyed this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who either have not read The U.S. Constitution or have a reading comprehension issue can be excused. Excused for not knowing that restrictions against free speech apply only to government. Not to private parties. An individual can tell you to STFU and not violate anything. But you have no recourse. If it comes to violence that's not a free-speech issue; it's a criminal issue. A company can refuse to allow anyone to use its services and that's not a free speech issue. Unless, off course, you're a baker to whom it seems The U.S. Constitution does not apply. Your website kicked out by a provider? Hard cheese...unless you're lesbian, gay, trans-what-the-rfuck, or maybe black in which case you probably could get something out of a lawsuit. But unless the party being booted is one of those "protected" classes it's simple enough: Find another provider. But t'would be foolish do do so when there's money in just demanding the same entitlements as do gays vs. bakers.....

Ain't the (former) U.S. Constitution grand?
When you agree to take on an explicitly white nationalist site as long as they pay you to keep it going, you can't just shut it down because some internet terrorists demand it.
Obviously they can....... Oops.......
At the very least that is property theft.

While you morons were whining about "Neo Nazis" in Charlottesville, huge message boards were literally removed from the internet because of non-existent and archaic "hate speech" stipulations that have only ever applied to pro-white organizations.

Now the Democrats can effectively shut down any conservative site that doesn't tow the line.

You idiots were warned many times, and now you are officially irrelevant.
What is it you think we should have done about it?
You should have stood against Antifa and for Unite the Right unapologetically.

You should have been attacking Democrats for trying to make "white supremacy" the ultimate evil in the world.

Unlike nationalists of other races trying to take ever more territory for their tribe when they control entire continents without even being disturbed, white nationalists actually have a very legitimate reason for existing, and you should have been smart enough to realize that.
Tampon?
You are going to need one after I am through with this disgusting country.

Those who either have not read The U.S. Constitution or have a reading comprehension issue can be excused. Excused for not knowing that restrictions against free speech apply only to government. Not to private parties. An individual can tell you to STFU and not violate anything. But you have no recourse. If it comes to violence that's not a free-speech issue; it's a criminal issue. A company can refuse to allow anyone to use its services and that's not a free speech issue. Unless, off course, you're a baker to whom it seems The U.S. Constitution does not apply. Your website kicked out by a provider? Hard cheese...unless you're lesbian, gay, trans-what-the-rfuck, or maybe black in which case you probably could get something out of a lawsuit. But unless the party being booted is one of those "protected" classes it's simple enough: Find another provider. But t'would be foolish do do so when there's money in just demanding the same entitlements as do gays vs. bakers.....

When you agree to take on an explicitly white nationalist site as long as they pay you to keep it going, you can't just shut it down because some internet terrorists demand it.
Good luck with that one.......

OP - private companies being able to decide not to host any particular site is literally the working definition of the First Amendment.

If RWNJs get their way, along with net neutrality, websites will be forced, BY THE GOVERNMENT, to carry whatever THE GOVERNMENT tells them to.

Think it through.
They already decided to host it years ago, moron.

This is just blatant theft.

While you morons were whining about "Neo Nazis" in Charlottesville, huge message boards were literally removed from the internet because of non-existent and archaic "hate speech" stipulations that have only ever applied to pro-white organizations.

Now the Democrats can effectively shut down any conservative site that doesn't tow the line.

You should have been attacking Democrats for trying to make "white supremacy" the ultimate evil in the world.

Unlike nationalists of other races trying to take ever more territory for their tribe when they control entire continents without even being disturbed, white nationalists actually have a very legitimate reason for existing, and you should have been smart enough to realize that.
Tampon?
You mean after this disgusting country is through with you...........

I agree. They have a good case for a lawsuit.

Tampon?

The likes of you is what makes it disgusting.

Tampon?
This country only still exists because of people like me.

Now people like me are going to just smash the remains and build a new country.

:lol:

No, they almost certainly do not.

But feel free to donate to their legal fund.

Tampon?

Nope. It's you guys.

Tampon?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, whiny little bitches posting on message boards from their parent's basement aren't the reason why this country exists.

How do you simultaneously manage to have both such delusions of grandeur, as well as such butthurt whininess?

OP - private companies being able to decide not to host any particular site is literally the working definition of the First Amendment.

If RWNJs get their way, along with net neutrality, websites will be forced, BY THE GOVERNMENT, to carry whatever THE GOVERNMENT tells them to.

Think it through.
It is already settled, by your side because you didn't think it through. It applies to any service provided by any company. If they provide a service they can NOT discriminate against anyone who has the ability to pay for the service OTHERWISE the bakers would not have lost their case. You shitpiles set the precedent. AND the operable thing is what they cannot discriminate against.

It is hilarious how you think this is over.

Stormfront was the Fox News of white nationalists. This country is going to burn now.

Tampon?

Welp, looks like all those lessons in projection paid off. :thup:

Tampon?

You keep tellin' yourself that Sparkette......... :rofl:

And how do you reach that errant conclusion? Because it doesn't fit your little leftist fantasy?

Tampon?

No, whiny little bitches posting on message boards from their parent's basement aren't the reason why this country exists.

How do you simultaneously manage to have both such delusions of grandeur, as well as such butthurt whininess?
Because I am a member of the most oppressed group of people to ever walk the earth...and I am one of the few actually intelligent enough to understand just how true this statement is.

It is hilarious how you think this is over.

Stormfront was the Fox News of white nationalists. This country is going to burn now.
I can picture it now, you hiding in a hole in the ground shitting yourself while the bullets are flying overhead........

Tampon?

You keep tellin' yourself that Sparkette......... :rofl:
I am already doing it.

You are living in a defunct nation without even adjusting to that reality.

Because I am a member of the most oppressed group of people to ever walk the earth...and I am one of the few actually intelligent enough to understand just how true this statement is.
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back