Conservatives: How would you feel about a Hillary Clinton presidency?

When I look at Chris Christie, I see two men, literally speaking of course. One man is moderately liberal and the other conservatively liberal.

this is what I see
christie-obama-620x330.png

Chris Christy is a shrewd politician. He had to know that Obama was going to win, and knew that he lived in a left leaning state. The result? It was a no brainer embracing him and kicking Romney in the shin. He really had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Of course, I don't blame people like Christy. The GOP has never stood up for conservative principles. That is because there is nothing conservative about the federal government. The whole system is a collectivist utopia that is based upon keeping power over the world at large via Uncle Ben's printing press at the Fed. Any disruption and the whole rotten propped up edifice will come crashing down. That is why the Tea Party is seen as a bigger enemy that terrorists abroad.

How about a constitutionalist? He or she does not have to be a Republican, Democrat, or Libertrian. I'm tried of flipping the political coin and always flips the same no matter what side it falls on.

Forum List

Back