Conservatives: How would you feel about a Hillary Clinton presidency?

I really do think if the DNC comes up with Hillary, even Democrats would take a serious look at the Republicans. It's time for a moderate Republican... someone who can reach across the aisle.

I really do think if the DNC comes up with Hillary, even Democrats would take a serious look at the Republicans. It's time for a moderate Republican... someone who can reach across the aisle.

Romney was that guy, but the country and the media decided to give obozo 4 more years to destroy our economy, our culture, and our international reputation.

thanks, morons.

Romney was that guy, but the country and the media decided to give obozo 4 more years to destroy our economy, our culture, and our international reputation.

thanks, morons.

in 2012 the 1% was tha bad guy. Obama did a great job of making Romney be the poster child of the 1%.

I mean we all know obama is just common folk right?

3-021113214850-16764349.jpeg

So what else does Hillary have on her side that qualifies her for the job of POTUS? Anything?

I've asked myself that, many times, only to come up short with an answer. Maybe a lib can offer some of the Hill's accomplishments??? ( and link the source ) I can only think of her sticking with a serial womanizer, but I do not judge her for that...it is just what comes to my mind, when her name is mentioned...that and the perceived cover-up of Benghazi, where 4 men died who didn't have to. But really....ya know..."what difference---at this point--what difference does it make!"

I been hearing that they want to put her in prison for this!. but as we all know the high and mighty get away with stuff like that.:evil:

I could live with it. If the TPM forces its nominee to the TPM during the primary again, imo it's inevitable.

However, there are positive signs. The party is lesseing the caucus influence and limiting debates. Christie is soaring (pun intended). Crist has a pulse. I think biz is making it clear that unless someone wants to try and run a national compaign with just DeMint and the Kochs, there better be a change. A lot depends on McConnell and Graham's primary challanges. I think Thad Cochran's disappeared when the TPM challenger was photograhed in front of a confederate flag. I still think sanity before 2018 is unlikely, though.

How would you feel about that?

Looking backward, she would have been a superior President to Obama.

Then again, the 163 year old corpse of Andrew Jackson would have been superior to Obama...

Looking forward, I find myself in the awkward position of thinking it just might be possible for Clinton to be elected President in 2016. Just a few short years ago, it seemed like the country had had it up to here with the Clinton-Bush franchise. I did not see how Hillary could ever be a viable candidate. But now...Obama has made everyone over the age of 35 a viable candidate. Thanks a lot, asshole!

I would not vote for her, but I would not spend my idle hours starting topics about her vacations or golf games or how many Christmas trees she had in the White House, either.

Last edited:
How would you feel about that?

Before Benghazi I might have given her a serious look. But now?

No way in hell.

If she gets away without facing serious charges she'll be lucky imo.

And I don't rightly know what they could charge her with but I'd be down wit it!

She openly stated that she accepted "responsibility" for it. For good things "responsibility" usually means CREDIT. For bad things, like Benghazi, "responsibility" means BLAME. So there should be no doubt that she was to blame (and I still wonder about her Muslim Brotherhood advisor, Huma Abedin, as well).

With all this baggage on her, it is a pitiful testament to the stupidity of the American people (on the Democrat side), that we can even be talking about Hillary to run for ANYTHING, let alone POTUS.

Even if she didn't have the Benghazi fiasco, this woman has done nothing but traipse around the world, on all-expenses paid (by US taxpayers) trips, wining and dining in foreign capitols, too many to name.

The Hildebeast is a lying, murdering, Marxist POS, so she wouldn't be much of an improvement over The Kenyan!

My Llewellin Setter birddog would be better than either!

Would prefer Palin
or Ted Nugent
or Casper the friendly ghost
or just about any American human.

Forum List

Back