Conservatives: How would you feel about a Hillary Clinton presidency?

I would rather have Christie than Hillary.

I knew eventually you would post something I agree with.

The Hildebeast would be a slight improvement over The Obamanation, the worst President in the history of our country! :eek:

fdr is the worst

If Jacksons records were clearer, it might be him, but fdr slaughtered Americans.

I know carter gets all the hate, b/c many of us lived through it, but he doesn't have a large body count

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Does it matter were fuck either way we go. We need to split this country up you idiots can have clinton christie or who ever the fuck you want.

The fact hat she is a top democrat candidate indicates the sorry state of the democrat party. Personally I'd like to see her run. She has more skeletons in her closet than Ed Gein.

lol, I just watched a show about him last night, though I'd read about him many years ago
that was a good one and a little spooky...:lol:

[ame=http://youtu.be/NJxmpTMGhU0]I Am Sick And Tired - Hillary Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

This will be wonderful coming from our President...Can't be any worse I guess then the whiny thin skinned ugly person we have in there now...this country is hopeless they elect her after what Obama and his comrades in arms have done to them

I think her age may work against her, but I think she would make a descent president. She is certainly well qualified and I think she will work well with Congress provided the Tea Party isn't running the show there. If the Tea Party controls either house of congress, no one but a Tea Party president will be able to work with them.

How would you feel about that?

hair-fire-two.jpg

I think her age may work against her, but I think she would make a descent president. She is certainly well qualified and I think she will work well with Congress provided the Tea Party isn't running the show there. If the Tea Party controls either house of congress, no one but a Tea Party president will be able to work with them.

why?

What has she done that qualifies her now and not 6 years ago?

man oh man, you think we heard racist with Obama, wait if Shrillary get's in...

you will be WOMEN HATERS and just big ole meanies

You have very low standards if you thinks she would even make a good dog catcher.

How would you feel about that?

I dreaded it before, and we got saddled with Obumbler.

In hindsight, she would have been preferable. That's not saying much, of course.

But still, a slower road to national disaster is not a good thing. She's a major fuck up, as Benghazi proves.

SO, no thanks. Liberal Democratics WILL eventually nominate another far left wing lunatic. I'll pass.

It would be nice if the Republicans would nominate someone with a marked DIFFERENCE. Like, perhaps, someone with fidelity to the Constitution?

and why does this only need answers from "Conservatives"

are you trying to Assume something with this?

like every Democrat, Independent/ Republican is in love with her?

your bias is shining

You have very low standards if you thinks she would even make a good dog catcher.

she'd make a great dog catcher.

With her looks she already knows to use pork chops.

yea, thats right, I said it.

Forum List

Back