Conservatives: How would you feel about a Hillary Clinton presidency?

I would rather have Christie than Hillary.

Chris Christie is the ideal old style democrat politician. He is a glib speaker with honest direct opinions and he is liberal on all social issues. The reason that he had to run as a republican is an indication of how far the democrat party has drifted to the insane radical left.

man oh man, you think we heard racist with Obama, wait if Shrillary get's in...

you will be WOMEN HATERS and just big ole meanies

View attachment 28251

What?

say what want they STILL hate on that woman and she has not one bearing in their lives

they are true Women haters

$what.jpg

The hell you say.

Chris Christie is the ideal old style democrat politician. He is a glib speaker with honest direct opinions and he is liberal on all social issues. The reason that he had to run as a republican is an indication of how far the democrat party has drifted to the insane radical left.

When I look at Chris Christie, I see two men, literally speaking of course. One man is moderately liberal and the other conservatively liberal.

How would you feel about that?

Before Benghazi I might have given her a serious look. But now?

No way in hell.

If she gets away without facing serious charges she'll be lucky imo.

And I don't rightly know what they could charge her with but I'd be down wit it!

actually that makes sense

I've been :cheers2:

but that does clear things up a bit.

He is a dem, about 15-20 years to the right of the progs

When I look at Chris Christie, I see two men, literally speaking of course. One man is moderately liberal and the other conservatively liberal.

I can agree with that

Same way I'd feel about seeing Frank Zappa play live: it's not going to happen on planet Earth

I am all for it, after someone tells me what she has done in her life that makes her worthy of the position. If she becomes president it means to me that the American people are really not very bright and unfortunately I think that may be the case.

You say this after Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush?

:lol:

The sad fucked up reality is she might be STRONGER ON defense then the tea party.

No doubt, she will find a way to take out the regime in Syria and we can then all sleep better at night.

I am all for it, after someone tells me what she has done in her life that makes her worthy of the position. If she becomes president it means to me that the American people are really not very bright and unfortunately I think that may be the case.

Both ex-governors. Hillary a failed SS, LOL. But you would be right if I would have mentioned Obama, now she does have a little more experience then Obama did, living in the WH and all.

So you agree: any Bozo could be prez.

After Obama I will agree with that one...and how funny they now worry about qualifications...Obama was the least qualified person ever to hold that office

Last edited:

Takes some fucking nerve. They're really coming out now as they have to be totally against this president no matter what.

They are so desperate, they are willing to elect a Loser they had a hand in making when they kicked her to the curb the first time for, A MAN

Forum List

Back