conservatives line-up for Obamacare & collect rebates

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I hate Obamacare. Can I please have some Obamacare?
snip:
A middle-aged man in a red golf shirt shuffles up to a small folding table with gold trim, in a booth adorned with a flotilla of helium balloons, where government workers at the Kentucky State Fair are hawking the virtues of Kynect, the state’s health benefit exchange established by Obamacare.

The man is impressed. “This beats Obamacare I hope,” he mutters to one of the workers.

Beyond this one anecdote, this goes to what Jonathan Bernstein has been predicting for some time now: Many Americans may come to like the benefits in the law without even associating it with the Kenyan Muslim Marxist IRS-army-unleashing government takeover plot they know they hate.

you can't make this stuff up :rofl:

Last edited:
People lining up for what is sold as Free Shit. I'm shocked. Human Nature is what it is. Too bad so few realize the true cost, too busy running for the life preservers and life boats to take time to think. ;)

Pretty sad when the left has to resort to anecdotal accounts to pretend some sort of compliance with a law that nobody can figure out. It's the strangest freaking law in history. Not only is the Obamacare law as long as a Stephen King novel, it's twice as scary. The president has no power to delay implementation of a bill he signed into law but every day we hear about the administration delaying or amending some aspect of the law.

People lining up for what is sold as Free Shit. I'm shocked. Human Nature is what it is. Too bad so few realize the true cost, too busy running for the life preservers and life boats to take time to think. ;)
The exact results they wanted and knew would take place. This is what happens when the high ground is taken.

I hate Obamacare. Can I please have some Obamacare?
snip:
A middle-aged man in a red golf shirt shuffles up to a small folding table with gold trim, in a booth adorned with a flotilla of helium balloons, where government workers at the Kentucky State Fair are hawking the virtues of Kynect, the state’s health benefit exchange established by Obamacare.

The man is impressed. “This beats Obamacare I hope,” he mutters to one of the workers.

Beyond this one anecdote, this goes to what Jonathan Bernstein has been predicting for some time now: Many Americans may come to like the benefits in the law without even associating it with the Kenyan Muslim Marxist IRS-army-unleashing government takeover plot they know they hate.

you can't make this stuff up :rofl:

The continued ignorance about ObamaCare is just astounding. Too bad they don't have a source of easy to understand explanation like. oh, the gazillion internet sites.

But, read the posts here. Its the same maroons who carried signs that read, "Keep your government hands off my Medicare".
who are now saying, its "free stuff", it helps insurance companies, its govt controlled and they're all wrong.

Fact is, even though they could benefit from it, even though their own children could benefit it from it, they've been told by the head of the GObP, limbaugh, to hate it and they always do as he tells them.

And they never ever post fact-based links to back up their "opinions".

Their loss.

wow, so someone stood in line and asked all them folks what their PARTY AFFILIATION was huh?

we need puddle boots for the propaganda that come from this administration and their LAPDOGS in the media and their base...

that is what the WashintonCompost considers reporting....was it written by a high school student? it's something like the National Enquire would put out...no wonder libs fall for it and this is country is DOOMED they do.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back