Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

It would be interesting to see how you would react if the terrorists held your loved ones hostage somewhere deep in the country of Nigeria. Let us see if you are still willing to use military force to strike at the enemy first and foremost... before even talking or negotiating. I feel sorry for your wiped out family... I really do.

So tell me kid, what are their demands?
How successful have negotiations ever been with this group?
How prone are they to violence?

You think everyone thinks like those of us in the West, they don't.

Boko Haram literally means "books bad".....their "Imam" teaches that ANY learning done using ANY source but the Quran is blasphemy...he teaches that during jihad it is ok within Islam to seize "sex slaves".

You knew none of this, none of it matters to you.

Why?
Because you don't care about truth or reality.

Don't know what their demands are and neither do you... no one knows yet until we talk to each other. Don't believe everything you read or hear in the media either. Don't lump all terrorists groups together either, big mistake. Don't go stereotyping Muslims also.

Use your head.. think outside the box you are in.

Actually we DO KNOW their demands. It just so happens they are demanding the release of other terrorists in exchange for the girls release. If you spent less time on the bullshit touchy feely crap you would know that. But we all know msnbc doesn't report news, they create news.

Informing the public until they public realizes this is a problem and demands action. Whatever action is most popular to back. Boots on the ground is a non starter for most people for some rag tag bunch held up in a cave.

Twitter is a stupid way to spread the word...unless you are a conservative who wants to whine about something and have it posted on Brightfart

You dont think people think this is a problem?
What "action" will the public demand? What expertise does the public have?

See, you want "action". You dont necessarily want results. Action makes people feel better about themselves. Results solves problems.
Liberals don't care about results.

Tell me how Republicans on twitter is good but everyone else is bad again.

Its not, its just as stupid.

Conservatives in this thread have offered the solution. Liberals have spent the last 3 hours name calling. It's clear who is serious and who is here for the kicks

Boko Haram literally means "books bad".....their "Imam" teaches that ANY learning done using ANY source but the Quran is blasphemy...he teaches that during jihad it is ok within Islam to seize "sex slaves".

Why?

Don't know what their demands are and neither do you... no one knows yet until we talk to each other. Don't believe everything you read or hear in the media either. Don't lump all terrorists groups together either, big mistake. Don't go stereotyping Muslims also.

Actually we DO KNOW their demands. It just so happens they are demanding the release of other terrorists in exchange for the girls release. If you spent less time on the bullshit touchy feely crap you would know that. But we all know msnbc doesn't report news, they create news.

I gave him a chance, I asked him
I knew he wouldn't know because thats not what drives him.
Blind Partisanship is what drives him.

It would be interesting to see how you would react if the terrorists held your loved ones hostage somewhere deep in the country of Nigeria. Let us see if you are still willing to use military force to strike at the enemy first and foremost... before even talking or negotiating. I feel sorry for your wiped out family... I really do.

Why?

They are radical islamic terrorist murderers.

They have carved that niche out for themselves by their actions.

That's because it's stupid. Hash tags don't free hostages. Action does. The “Bring Back Our Girls” Internet campaign, if you can call it that, is just a way for politicians and Hollywood celebrities to feel good about themselves.

Whoa wait a minute. Are you saying hashtags dont free hostages?

Even if its just a way to feel good while bringing attention to the issue why is that a bad thing again?

This incident has been all over the fucking news on every continent. I'd say that's alot of attention.

You dont think people think this is a problem?
What "action" will the public demand? What expertise does the public have?

See, you want "action". You dont necessarily want results. Action makes people feel better about themselves. Results solves problems.
Liberals don't care about results.

Tell me how Republicans on twitter is good but everyone else is bad again.

Its not, its just as stupid.

Congrats you are the only con to say this out loud. Give this man a prize!

They just don't get it at Fox News... do they?

Conservatives mock 'Bring Back Our Girls' hashtag | MSNBC

Fox News contributors on Sunday scoffed at the “Bring Back Our Girls” hashtag recently created in support of finding the nearly 300 missing schoolgirls in Nigeria.

The international community has taken to Twitter using #BringBackOurGirls to encourage the release of the teenage girls. Boko Haram, a group of Islamist militants, attacked a school in Chibok nearly one month ago and kidnapped 276 individuals. Since, they took eight additional girls and threatened to “sell” them all on the market.

“I do not know how adults stand there facing a camera and say, ‘Bring Back Our Girls.’ Are these barbarians in the wilds of Nigeria supposed to check their Twitter accounts and say, ‘Uh-oh Michelle Obama is very cross with us, we better change our behavior?’” Will said on Fox News Sunday.

Yeah, let's all get together, hold hands and sing "We Are The World". That'll show those bullies...

Hashtag - as impotent as this president is.

Why?

Of course I heard that in the news also... everyone did. Heard it on MSNBC as a matter of fact.

But the terrorists tweeted that demand only because of the "Bring back our girls" worldwide pressure campaign.

Get a heart... will ya?

Why?

They are radical islamic terrorist murderers.

They have carved that niche out for themselves by their actions.

And you are a freaking, self-serving, r-wing extremist dittohead. What's the difference?

Fox News contributors on Sunday scoffed at the “Bring Back Our Girls” hashtag recently created in support of finding the nearly 300 missing schoolgirls in Nigeria.

The international community has taken to Twitter using #BringBackOurGirls to encourage the release of the teenage girls. Boko Haram, a group of Islamist militants, attacked a school in Chibok nearly one month ago and kidnapped 276 individuals. Since, they took eight additional girls and threatened to “sell” them all on the market.

“I do not know how adults stand there facing a camera and say, ‘Bring Back Our Girls.’ Are these barbarians in the wilds of Nigeria supposed to check their Twitter accounts and say, ‘Uh-oh Michelle Obama is very cross with us, we better change our behavior?’” Will said on Fox News Sunday.

Yeah, let's all get together, hold hands and sing "We Are The World". That'll show those bullies...

Rehash: Get another soundbite, will ya? That one is redundant already. :lol:

Rehash: Get another soundbite, will ya? That one is redundant already. :lol:

Now, Now....don't get your panties in a bunch...you won't be able to Zeig Heil your president if you're weeping.... #LiberalsareNazis

Forum List

Back