Conservatives Should NEVER Bring up the Obama Iran Payment EVER Again

How do they compare??? Trump gave for the humanitarian crisis of the people of those countries and Obama gave to the government.

You really think the money goes to humanitarian aid? To use Conservatives own side of things using food stamps as an example. If you want to give aid in the way of food, you give them food not money.

You actually think the UN humanitarian aid program which supplies food, clothing and temp. shelter is giving them weapons instead?
I believe the bear thinks they're sending food stamps....:wink_2:

Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash From U.S.

We know Obama gave them at least $12 billion. The number could be much higher.

Before the usual morons chime in that it was Iranian money, they better review the Supreme Court ruling on Iranian frozen assets.
That's Iranian money we confiscated in 1979. Not giving them any American money. And DO get 10 years of no nukes AND bring them into the civilized world, dupes.

But it is ok to take another countries money for goods, not give them the goods, then several years later keep their money and say it was for something else.

Never mind the fact that the fact Obama's administration was able to talk Iran into going into private negotiations and working out a deal that would have been much less than the money the World tribunal at the Hague would have awarded them, and to get hostages freed and a Nuclear deal out of it at the same time.
A good deal, despite the dupes' bs...

How do they compare??? Trump gave for the humanitarian crisis of the people of those countries and Obama gave to the government.

You really think the money goes to humanitarian aid? To use Conservatives own side of things using food stamps as an example. If you want to give aid in the way of food, you give them food not money.

You actually think the UN humanitarian aid program which supplies food, clothing and temp. shelter is giving them weapons instead?
I believe the bear thinks they're sending food stamps....:wink_2:

I thought most bears think pic -a -nic baskets rather than little plastic cards. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I am c

Before the usual morons chime in that it was Iranian money, they better review the Supreme Court ruling on Iranian frozen assets.
That's Iranian money we confiscated in 1979. Not giving them any American money. And DO get 10 years of no nukes AND bring them into the civilized world, dupes.

But it is ok to take another countries money for goods, not give them the goods, then several years later keep their money and say it was for something else.

Never mind the fact that the fact Obama's administration was able to talk Iran into going into private negotiations and working out a deal that would have been much less than the money the World tribunal at the Hague would have awarded them, and to get hostages freed and a Nuclear deal out of it at the same time.
I am curious. Why did Obama hand over billions of tax payer money? I am also curious why democrats believe this is a wise idea. Are they in bed with Iran, a known puppet of Russia?
It's not tax payer money, dupe. And some cash because we banned them from banks...

Link
I am c

I am curious. Why did Obama hand over billions of tax payer money? I am also curious why democrats believe this is a wise idea. Are they in bed with Iran, a known puppet of Russia?
It's not tax payer money, dupe. And some cash because we banned them from banks...

To be clear, especially regarding the Supreme Court ruling, where did the billions come from? I have provided many links that explain what happened.

I am c

Then just where did that money come from?

Link
I am c

To be clear, especially regarding the Supreme Court ruling, where did the billions come from? I have provided many links that explain what happened.

You still haven't done it yet have you? Go figure out how much $400 million is with inflation and interest over 30 years.

A good deal, despite the dupes' bs...

Could you imagine what the people arguing this on here would do if they gave someone money for a car, and the person didn't give them their car and said they were keeping their money too?

I guess you missed how Iran was progressing in the 60's and 70's.

I have provided the proof regarding Obama and his actions. Obama shipped plane loads of cash to them. He used taxpayer revenue to give more money to the Iranian military. He gave them billions.
Progressing? Going GOP/Nixon with a horrible secret police and decadence like a WFL team? Etc etc. Got us a Islamic revolultion...Great job!

Link
I am c

You still haven't done it yet have you? Go figure out how much $400 million is with inflation and interest over 30 years.
So the Supreme Court, with obama's backing and support, (an actual participant in the case) was overruled by whom?

That's right I like to pick n choose...
US giving $638M aid to Yemen, Somalia, Nigeria, South Sudan

The announcement came as President Donald Trump attended the Group of 20 summit in Germany. "This is truly a life-saving gift," said David Beasley, the new American director of the U.N.'s World Food Program.

While the Trump administration's 2018 spending plan does not eliminate money for emergency food aid, it ends a critical program by consolidating it into a broader account that covers all international disaster assistance. Doing so reduces the amount of money the U.S. dedicates to fighting famine to $1.5 billion next year, from $2.6 billion in 2016.

Trump officials say the proposed changes will streamline U.S. aid programs, eliminate redundancies and increase efficiency. Relief organizations fear less U.S. money will mean an increase in famine and hunger-related deaths, particularly in Africa, if Congress approves the budget.

Iran is spending it's obongo gift on weapons & terror...

0245b921-6ffa-4255-b478-2de0d097dc58.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Link
I am c

So the Supreme Court, with obama's backing and support, (an actual participant in the case) was overruled by whom?

They made an out of court settlement to avoid a higher ruling by the Hague. The deal saved the U.S. billions of dollars, Iran freed U.S. citizens, and a nuclear deal got done with Iran.

Once again, can you tell me what the amount would be on $400 million with inflation and interest over 30 years?

Wow. You are very eager to in your defense of tax payer money being spent on the Iranian military. Interesting.

Wow. You are very eager to in your defense of tax payer money being spent on the Iranian military. Interesting.

So you won't answer the question? So you are going to continue to ignore that the Hague was going to rule against the U.S. for a lot more money? Interesting.

Link
I am c

Money we OWED THEM.

Cash to some extent because we banned them from banks.

That's right I like to pick n choose...
US giving $638M aid to Yemen, Somalia, Nigeria, South Sudan

The announcement came as President Donald Trump attended the Group of 20 summit in Germany. "This is truly a life-saving gift," said David Beasley, the new American director of the U.N.'s World Food Program.

While the Trump administration's 2018 spending plan does not eliminate money for emergency food aid, it ends a critical program by consolidating it into a broader account that covers all international disaster assistance. Doing so reduces the amount of money the U.S. dedicates to fighting famine to $1.5 billion next year, from $2.6 billion in 2016.

Trump officials say the proposed changes will streamline U.S. aid programs, eliminate redundancies and increase efficiency. Relief organizations fear less U.S. money will mean an increase in famine and hunger-related deaths, particularly in Africa, if Congress approves the budget.

Iran is spending it's obongo gift on weapons & terror...

0245b921-6ffa-4255-b478-2de0d097dc58.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
You have no evidence of that. Beside, they're our allies against ISIS. Most of Iran is so ready to normalize with the world. Stop forcing them toward the Guard.

Forum List

Back