Conservatives Should NEVER Bring up the Obama Iran Payment EVER Again

How do they compare??? Trump gave for the humanitarian crisis of the people of those countries and Obama gave to the government.

You really think the money goes to humanitarian aid? To use Conservatives own side of things using food stamps as an example. If you want to give aid in the way of food, you give them food not money.
Explain how $400 million morphed into a minimum of $12 billion?

US paid Iran $1.3B two days after $400M cash transfer

That's right, Trump's government just gave money to some of the biggest homes of terrorism in the world.

"The United States on Saturday announced more than $630 million in aid for Yemen, Somalia, South Sudan and Nigeria, where conflict has helped to cause what the United Nations calls the world's largest humanitarian crisis in more than 70 years."

US giving $638M aid to Yemen, Somalia, Nigeria, South Sudan

Yep, that Yemen. The same country where the U.S.S. Cole had a huge hole blown in the side of it.
From your article:

"The United States on Saturday announced more than $630 million in aid for Yemen, Somalia, South Sudanand Nigeria, where conflict has helped to cause what the United Nations calls the world's largest humanitarian crisis in more than 70 years.

"The announcement came as President Donald Trump attended the Group of 20 summit in Germany. This is truly a life-saving gift," said David Beasley, the new American director of the U.N.'s World Food Program."

"Tens of millions of people in Yemen, Somalia, South Sudan and Nigeria face hunger amid conflict. Yemen has the world's largest cholera outbreak, while half of drought-hit Somalia's 12 million people need aid. South Sudan's civil war and Nigeria's Boko Haram insurgency have contributed to severe hunger.

The WFP said in a tweet that the new U.S. donation "comes just as families face the time of year when food stocks run out." The U.N. agency earlier this year warned that food aid could be cut for more than a million hungry Nigerians if promised funding from the international community didn't arrive."

And like I already said... if it is for food and medical supplies, then give them food and medical supplies. Conservatives want to force people in the U.S. on food stamps to get food and not a SNAP benefits card to buy food, why should it be different for a foreign country? you really think that money is going to go to humanitarian aid? GTFO... those are some of the most corrupt governments in the entire world.

The most corrupt countries in the world

why waste money paying to ship those things when it's cheaper to buy in place

Why? Because giving the money to a corrupt government isn't going to get anything accomplished.

Tell that to Obama

Helping the people in their own countries instead of importing them.

Sanity, finally.

That's right, Trump's government just gave money to some of the biggest homes of terrorism in the world.

"The United States on Saturday announced more than $630 million in aid for Yemen, Somalia, South Sudan and Nigeria, where conflict has helped to cause what the United Nations calls the world's largest humanitarian crisis in more than 70 years."

Yep, that Yemen. The same country where the U.S.S. Cole had a huge hole blown in the side of it.

Hmmmmm, money going to certified groups that will be helping people in need, or obummer giving billions IN CASH, to the mullahs....for what?? Exactly?

How do they compare??? Trump gave for the humanitarian crisis of the people of those countries and Obama gave to the government.

You really think the money goes to humanitarian aid? To use Conservatives own side of things using food stamps as an example. If you want to give aid in the way of food, you give them food not money.

It was a deal to resolve the issue of keeping their money for paid military equipment for THREE decades.

From your article:

"The United States on Saturday announced more than $630 million in aid for Yemen, Somalia, South Sudanand Nigeria, where conflict has helped to cause what the United Nations calls the world's largest humanitarian crisis in more than 70 years.

"The announcement came as President Donald Trump attended the Group of 20 summit in Germany. This is truly a life-saving gift," said David Beasley, the new American director of the U.N.'s World Food Program."

"Tens of millions of people in Yemen, Somalia, South Sudan and Nigeria face hunger amid conflict. Yemen has the world's largest cholera outbreak, while half of drought-hit Somalia's 12 million people need aid. South Sudan's civil war and Nigeria's Boko Haram insurgency have contributed to severe hunger.

The WFP said in a tweet that the new U.S. donation "comes just as families face the time of year when food stocks run out." The U.N. agency earlier this year warned that food aid could be cut for more than a million hungry Nigerians if promised funding from the international community didn't arrive."

And like I already said... if it is for food and medical supplies, then give them food and medical supplies. Conservatives want to force people in the U.S. on food stamps to get food and not a SNAP benefits card to buy food, why should it be different for a foreign country? you really think that money is going to go to humanitarian aid? GTFO... those are some of the most corrupt governments in the entire world.

Funny stuff. Keep walking it back. Fucking idiot.

Walking back what? It's been argued ad nauseum on this forum that Conservatives want Food stamps abolished and changed to where poor people get food instead of a SNAP card. So why should that idea be any different for a foreign country? I provided proof that on the list of countries that are getting money, they are considered some of the most corrupt countries in the world. Somalia, South Sudan, and Yemen are in the top 5.
Now you are running. Dance for me, little monkey.

I'm sorry you got nothing to combat the truth?
I posted the truth as you slithered around in lies.

It was a deal to resolve the issue of keeping their money for paid military equipment for THREE decades.

Why U.S. taxpayers, not Tehran, compensated victims of Iranian attacks against Americans

Funny stuff. Keep walking it back. Fucking idiot.

Walking back what? It's been argued ad nauseum on this forum that Conservatives want Food stamps abolished and changed to where poor people get food instead of a SNAP card. So why should that idea be any different for a foreign country? I provided proof that on the list of countries that are getting money, they are considered some of the most corrupt countries in the world. Somalia, South Sudan, and Yemen are in the top 5.
Now you are running. Dance for me, little monkey.

I'm sorry you got nothing to combat the truth?
I posted the truth as you slithered around in lies.

Why U.S. taxpayers, not Tehran, compensated victims of Iranian attacks against Americans

And it wasn't a ransom as the people that broke the story, the WSJ said later that if the payment had been made, the Hague would have awarded to Iran any way.

Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash From U.S.

We know Obama gave them at least $12 billion. The number could be much higher.

Before the usual morons chime in that it was Iranian money, they better review the Supreme Court ruling on Iranian frozen assets.
That's Iranian money we confiscated in 1979. Not giving them any American money. And DO get 10 years of no nukes AND bring them into the civilized world, dupes.

Before the usual morons chime in that it was Iranian money, they better review the Supreme Court ruling on Iranian frozen assets.
That's Iranian money we confiscated in 1979. Not giving them any American money. And DO get 10 years of no nukes AND bring them into the civilized world, dupes.

But it is ok to take another countries money for goods, not give them the goods, then several years later keep their money and say it was for something else.

Never mind the fact that the fact Obama's administration was able to talk Iran into going into private negotiations and working out a deal that would have been much less than the money the World tribunal at the Hague would have awarded them, and to get hostages freed and a Nuclear deal out of it at the same time.

The U.S.S Cole was done by al qaeda, the CIA proxy army that was simply setting the table for the false flag event a little over a year later that became 9/11/01. There are very few countries that this massive conglomerate that is USA.INC doesn't have a puppet that is in control. They certainly want Syria but Russia has their back....they can't have North Korea because China would never stand for it. Iran has some allies though not staunch but they have similar interests. I have no problem with Iran getting their own investment back that is our fiat currency with no intrinsic value or the way they want to conduct the sale of their oil even if it means bypassing the petro-dollar exchange. As much as it pains me to say this? Barrypuppet did the honorable thing on the surface because more than likely this is a "set-up" to try and sway public opinion into an invasion of Iran to (snicker) "liberate" the people..........

I guess you missed how Iran was progressing in the 60's and 70's.

I have provided the proof regarding Obama and his actions. Obama shipped plane loads of cash to them. He used taxpayer revenue to give more money to the Iranian military. He gave them billions.

I have provided the proof regarding Obama and his actions. Obama shipped plane loads of cash to them. He used taxpayer revenue to give more money to the Iranian military. He gave them billions.

Hey go do a calculation on how much $400 million is over 30 years with inflation and interest and get back to me.

Obama paid treasure.

He should have paid them with death.

I am c

But it is ok to take another countries money for goods, not give them the goods, then several years later keep their money and say it was for something else.

Never mind the fact that the fact Obama's administration was able to talk Iran into going into private negotiations and working out a deal that would have been much less than the money the World tribunal at the Hague would have awarded them, and to get hostages freed and a Nuclear deal out of it at the same time.
I am curious. Why did Obama hand over billions of tax payer money? I am also curious why democrats believe this is a wise idea. Are they in bed with Iran, a known puppet of Russia?

Franco chimes in late. Love spaghetti, but Frank is late to the party.

Obama paid treasure.

He should have paid them with death.
MILLION? LOL.

And that was Alqaeda! Way to start a crusade and pick a fight with 1.6 BILLION....

Hey go do a calculation on how much $400 million is over 30 years with inflation and interest and get back to me.
= more money for the victims of Iranian terrorists

Forum List

Back