🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conservatives, what pisses you off the most about homosexuals

So as I was saying, straight people destroyed the concept of morality long before gays asked for equal protection of the laws.

Kim Davis was on her fourth husband long before she decided gays needed to be whacked with the Bible and that she was the one to do it.

How DO you people stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?!?

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

So as I was saying, straight people destroyed the concept of morality long before gays asked for equal protection of the laws.

Kim Davis was on her fourth husband long before she decided gays needed to be whacked with the Bible and that she was the one to do it.

Gay...? Are you talking about homos or happy people?

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Funny how back when the US had even lighter gun restrictions and a much more stringent code of morality, there was a lot less gun violence. Not to mention lower rates of divorce and other such things.

What does being gay have to do with being a homo?

You can be gay and not be a homo.

Homosexuality is a sexually perverted mental illness. Being gay is just being happy.

Turning sexual proclivities into a political issue is the problem. Policing people's thoughts and criminalizing dissent is the problem. Some of us don't want to see two dudes blowing one another in public but that sort of thing happens at gay pride parades.

What do you have to be proud of?

What are you celebrating?

Buttsex?

They're also trying to force it on little kids in schools under the guise of "tolerance" and then get mad at US for having a problem with it.
^ Homo-voyeur.

Funny how when you list Trump's long history of immorality and total depravity, a fake Christian will lecture about how a good Christian doesn't judge people.

But then when you go back and look at their posts about the Clintons or Obama or gays, you find hellfire and damnation.

How DO you hypocrites stand the stench of your own hypocrisy?

I've often wondered what it was that made so-called conservatives hate gays so much. There are much more important things to think about than what other people do in their bedrooms. Moreover, nobody picks their sexual orientation. It comes on naturally.

But I have noticed that these "conservatives" have an obsession with sexual matters in general 24/7/365. People can be starving to death, but this is somehow much less important than sex in general and straight women and gays having sex (probably not together) in particular. The "conservatives" just want everyone to be as miserable as they are.
Nobody gives a fuck what they do in their bedrooms. It's what they do in public we care about. Keep that disgusting crap in your fucking bedroom.
Yeah, we don't want nobody holding hands and kissing in public. That's disgusting! Keep that shit at home! And don't be talking about your spouses at work! That's gross!

No debauched parades, either! No showing us your tits for beads.

Oh wait...
Stop lying and saying we simply have problem with what people do in their bedrooms. We don't give a fuck what you do in your bedroom.

The faggot haters here sure do love to gas on about faggots. It’s odd.

in an effort to better understand your political ideology, I'm asking a series of questions.

Please list your primary point of offense about homosexuals.
Is this flaming devil faggot your hero? Is this the kind of disgusting queer you want reading to your kids? Please explain to help me better understand...

freak.jpg
I wonder why some folks think that demeaning, disparaging, repressing and denying full equality to others is a grand thing to do? Is conformity so important to deny fellow Americans their unhindered shot at the same opportunities enjoyed by others?

What is the virtue of hating? Why is hating good? Intolerance? Oppression? Should those things be given the protection of law?

Would you have anyone who does not fully conform to your notion of acceptability religated to second class status? Why? What determines acceptability? Who is the ultimate arbiter? What makes for an acceptable citizen?

Funny how back when the US had even lighter gun restrictions and a much more stringent code of morality, there was a lot less gun violence. Not to mention lower rates of divorce and other such things.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc - Wikipedia

in an effort to better understand your political ideology, I'm asking a series of questions.

Is this flaming devil faggot your hero? Is this the kind of disgusting queer you want reading to your kids? Please explain to help me better understand...

freak.jpg
This is disgusting and he's not doing it in his fucking bedroom he's doing it in front of children in the Library!

Nosmo King

I don't want to know about some strangers sex life... I don't care what is done in the privacy of one's home... I don't have a sexual flag, why do homosexuals have to have one? Parades are, excuse the language just fucking stupid... Why?

I don't understand why the need for in the your face lifestyle that so many Homo's need to be so flagrant about...

Again I want to emphasize that what one does in the privacy of their domicile is their business...

Call me a prude if you like...
What is this "in your face lifestyle" you refer to?

Is it really their right to destroy people's reputations because they oppose homosexuality? And by oppose, I mean be critical of it in any way, shape or form. I don't expect you to understand, but some of us find it repulsive.
Not what I said. I said it’s their right to try to impose society accepts their behavior. Since we agree they can’t accomplish that, why do you care?

Because it's corrosive to society..?
That’s for society to decide. Meanwhile, gays still have the right to try to convince society to accept their behavior.

And I still have the right to tell them to shut their faggot faces
YEah youre paranoid whats wrong with you ? I think thiers something wrong with you no ones forcing anyone to do anything .
Maybe just a little prodding to get my 3 year old to say it likes wearing dresses ...think of all the twitter rainbows
dont you want the children to be educated ?
why do you also hate the witlle children ?
bq-5cbe2b8abe502.png

nah they're not grooming kids
everyone at a kiddie Queen show is pure at heart and combating transphobia

reading to 6 year olds ...special educational books ....it will help them grow into well rounded adults.
ITS SO IMPORTANT that we expose children to grown men in dresses...im fine with letting a 10 year old girl go into a ladies room at a store with a man wearing a dress
shell be absolutely be fine in there by herself ....cause hes not gonna force anyone to do or put up with anything!!

theyre not committing lewd sexual act in public at san fransico and NYC gay pride events
AND their are children in the crowd !!!!with super tolerant parents !!! yeah more twitter rainbows of tolerance and love

ya know if one gets banged barbra Streisand will be along to assure everyone that hey they lived through it whats the big deal you bigots

when SHTF im with yas 100%

IM tellin ya somedays ya hope its tomorrow

View attachment 257423
The REAL question behind that bumper sticker is why do those parents have their children in a school they are so unhappy with in the first place?

Forum List

Back