Consider What Israeli's Have To Live With

My favorite Pallywood production was that Pali funeral we saw on national TV years ago where when they discovered some Israeli's were present they all dropped the coffin & ran--- including the dead man. Heh Heh!

I'm rather fond of the whole "four little boys killed on the beach" hoax myself.

My favorite Pallywood production was that Pali funeral we saw on national TV years ago where when they discovered some Israeli's were present they all dropped the coffin & ran--- including the dead man. Heh Heh!

I'm rather fond of the whole "four little boys killed on the beach" hoax myself.

Yeah, & lets not forget that Zionist hasbara about Palestinians massacring the Israeli Olympics team in Munich.

My favorite Pallywood production was that Pali funeral we saw on national TV years ago where when they discovered some Israeli's were present they all dropped the coffin & ran--- including the dead man........

.....who then got up and ran!

If & when Israel ever abandons their damn Zionist agenda of peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to Palestinians & learns to treat the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to & so well deserve, then there will be peace. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Real atrocities are happening all around the world. Boko Harem, ISIS, North Korea, Pakistan, Chad, Uganda etc etc.

The only reason the Palestinian supporters are concerned about a few square miles of desert is their hatred of Jews.

Real atrocities are happening all around the world. Boko Harem, ISIS, North Korea, Pakistan, Chad, Uganda etc etc.

The only reason the Palestinian supporters are concerned about a few square miles of desert is their hatred of Jews.

Yes but let us not forget that before the reestablishment of Israel in 1948 the Palestinians were a peace loving people who had no hatred for the Jewish minority.

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its not their land to give away, and they are stealing land from the Palestinians. When I heard the voice of Bibi I had to quit listening to the lies. The Zionist are not arabs..

So you don't recognise the International law that granted the land to the Jews in 1923.

Neither do you recognise the historical evidence that shows the Palestinians stole land from the Jews in 1949 and evicted nearly 1 million from their lands and property. The Palestinians are not indigenous and arrived between 1947 and 1949 when they invaded to wipe out the Jews and destroy Israel. A major loss of face for the arab's to be beaten by farmers and women armed with single shot rifles against tanks, planes semi automatics and trained soldiers. How can you ever live that down, and then to see it happen another 4 times over the next 25 years must have been too much too bare. If you had been Shinto you would have committed collective suicide because of the shame.

Palestinian terrorist acts have made it necessary for Israel to do whatever it takes to protect & defend their country & their citizens.

Palestinians & their supporters never complain about Arab country treatment of Palestinians. When will Israel ever learn?

Its not their land to give away, and they are stealing land from the Palestinians. When I heard the voice of Bibi I had to quit listening to the lies. The Zionist are not arabs..

OMG! I didn't know that. The nerve of those Zionists. So tell us when did Israel's land since antiquity become this "Palestinian" land that Israel is stealing?

Irony isn't your strongest asset so, rather than looking like a complete cock, again, better leave that one and try and have a sensible conversation....

"What Israelis have to live with"?

You clearly don't live in Israel, have never been to Israel....

Israelis have one of the highest lifestyles of any country in the world...

Ever considered what the Palestinians have to live with?

Nah didn't think so... Your head is too fucked up with the zionist propaganda...

Oh well... NEXT!

OMG! I didn't know that. The nerve of those Zionists. So tell us when did Israel's land since antiquity become this "Palestinian" land that Israel is stealing?

Irony isn't your strongest asset so, rather than looking like a complete cock, again, better leave that one and try and have a sensible conversation....

Nah didn't think so... Your head is too fucked up with the zionist propaganda...

Oh well... NEXT!

It's true that Israel is an affluent country. But my best friend who lives in Jerusalem has told me that since this newest initifada started last September, people are afraid to walk the streets. Some people have begun taking guns to synagogue on Friday nights. My nephew is studying in a Yeshiva (Hebrew school) in Jerusalem. There have been entire weeks when the whole student body has been on lock-up--not allowed to leave the Yeshiva grounds. It's not a nice way to live.

Good, the occupier´s should not strut around like they own the place, they don´t, Might be safer to move back to where they came from, your nephew would be safer back in the USA

Good, the occupier´s should not strut around like they own the place, they don´t, Might be safer to move back to where they came from, your nephew would be safer back in the USA

Yes indeed his neohew would be safer in the USA with Palestinians for neighbors. But tell us, would Palestinians be safer anywhere else than in Israel?

Were the Palestinians safer in sabra and shatilla ?
From approximately 6:00 pm 16 September to 8:00 am 18 September 1982, a widespread massacre was carried out by the militia virtually under the eyes of their Israeli allies.[4][5][6][7] The Phalanges, allies to the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF), were ordered by the IDF to clear out Sabra and Shatila from PLO fighters, as part of the IDF maneuvering into West Beirut. The IDF received reports of some of the Phalanges atrocities in Sabra and Shatila but failed to stop them

From approximately 6:00 pm 16 September to 8:00 am 18 September 1982, a widespread massacre was carried out by the militia virtually under the eyes of their Israeli allies.[4][5][6][7] The Phalanges, allies to the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF), were ordered by the IDF to clear out Sabra and Shatila from PLO fighters, as part of the IDF maneuvering into West Beirut. The IDF received reports of some of the Phalanges atrocities in Sabra and Shatila but failed to stop them

Why were Palestinians in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in the first place. Was it make peace with the Lebanese Chrisitans?

Why were Palestinians in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila in the first place. Was it make peace with the Lebanese Chrisitans?

Hello! Anybody home?

Oh well... NEXT!
What do the Pal'istanians have to live with?

How about a welfare agency dedicated solely to their exclusive use and abuse?

Why is it that so many cultures / societies have been able to face adversity, take control of their futures and participate in the modern, relevant world? How have Hong Kong, Vietnam, South Korea and so much of Europe, which in the past 100 years suffered through real adversity never adopted the whiny. screeching, victim complex that defines 'Pal'istanian Arabs and for that matter, so much of the arab-moslem world?

Forum List

Back