Think About It

The point all of you are missing is that the Zionist regime has always attacked first, in their mission of taking more Palestinian terrirtory. Now there's a situation created in which an attack by them will be responded to by Iran, with equal or greater force and damage.
The more balanced power in the ME could save many lives! It is our hope that neither side will attack another with impunity without understanding that they risk their own.

If the war against Russia can be concluded with a peace settlement, there's hope for all of our futures!
None of that is correct. Britain owned the wasteland that they gave to the Jews after WW2.
Russia is a nightmare under Biden. Get rid of Biden and let Trump deal with Russia.

1) There is no Zionist regime.
Don't hold all Israel's Jews responsible for the genocide. That's being openly anti-semitic!
2) And you’re trying to claim that Israel attacks first? What was October 7th?
That was an isolated case of a moderate size attack by an Iran proxy, that was proactive.
3) Israel offered land-for-peace deals before, but the Jew-hating “Palestinians” turned them down.
The Zionist regime has never offered to return all Palestinian lands to the rightful owners of the lands, and doesn't ever intend to do so.

And fwiw hon, America doesn't intend to ever tell the Zionists that they must return the Palestinian lands on which the Zionists have settled.

Thank you Lisa, we can disagree on some issues and still be polite and civil.

None of that is correct. Britain owned the wasteland that they gave to the Jews after WW2.
You would have to clarify just what you're trying to obfuscate? There's never been a question against the fact that the Zionist settlers are occupying Palestinian lands that were granted to them by the British
Russia is a nightmare under Biden. Get rid of Biden and let Trump deal with Russia.
I've always been consistent on believing that Trump is the best hope against Biden (America) starting a nuclear war against Russia. And too, the possibility of Russia starting a nuclear war against America.

Let's put our difference on the Zionist regime aside for now and talk about how we can agree.

1718129070738.jpeg

jerusalem-dome-rock-e64701-640.jpg

There's that oh so important dome of theirs that became oh so important after Israel was given the land.

Don't hold all Israel's Jews responsible for the genocide. That's being openly anti-semitic!

That was an isolated case of a moderate size attack by an Iran proxy, that was proactive.

The Zionist regime has never offered to return all Palestinian lands to the rightful owners of the lands, and doesn't ever intend to do so.

And fwiw hon, America doesn't intend to ever tell the Zionists that they must return the Palestinian lands on which the Zionists have settled.

Thank you Lisa, we can disagree on some issues and still be polite and civil.
1) You’re an antisemite. There is NO genocide, and anyone using that word to falsely level a horrible charge against Israel is guilty of antisemitism.

2) And don’t think you’re fooling anyone with the “Zionist” nonsense, either. You don’t even know what a Zionist is.

3) And what you call a “moderate” isolated incident was the worst case of Jew-hate since the Holocaust.

4) And no, I feel no compulsion to be polite to antisemites.

You would have to clarify just what you're trying to obfuscate? There's never been a question against the fact that the Zionist settlers are occupying Palestinian lands that were granted to them by the British

I've always been consistent on believing that Trump is the best hope against Biden (America) starting a nuclear war against Russia. And too, the possibility of Russia starting a nuclear war against America.

Let's put our difference on the Zionist regime aside for now and talk about how we can agree.
THERE IS NO ZIONIST REGIME. THAT’S A LIE THAT JEW-HATERS ARE HAPPY TO BELIEVE, AND SPREAD.

Yes but according to them "Israel is stealing THEIR land" with their dome built over the site of Solomon's Temple. It's called Palestinian mentality.
It’s time for the map again. The below shows how the Arab countries have driven Jews out of the entire region, other than the sliver called Israel, and now the land is 99.5% Judenfrei.

IMG_2379.jpeg

THERE IS NO ZIONIST REGIME. THAT’S A LIE THAT JEW-HATERS ARE HAPPY TO BELIEVE, AND SPREAD.
I'll call them what I believe they are, and you should too. We cand still agree that they're settling on lands that aren't theirs. If they didn't endanger world peace it wouldn't matter as much!

I think a new balance of power is being reached for the ME in which the Zionists no longer possess the power to escalate indiscriminately. As America has always armed the Zionist criminal regime, Russia and China are now arming Iran with modern weapons with which to defend themselves.

It doesn't go unnoticed that you have accused me of lying! I'll warn you again Lisa that the discussion needs to be polite, or I withdraw my participation.

1) You’re an antisemite. There is NO genocide, and anyone using that word to falsely level a horrible charge against Israel is guilty of antisemitism.

2) And don’t think you’re fooling anyone with the “Zionist” nonsense, either. You don’t even know what a Zionist is.

3) And what you call a “moderate” isolated incident was the worst case of Jew-hate since the Holocaust.
The Zionists have escaped justice for that long.
4) And no, I feel no compulsion to be polite to antisemites.
And with that impolite and rude outburst from you, we're finished!

Britain never did 'own' any of their colonies.
In any case lands were granted to the Palestinian people that are illegally settled by the Zionists.

Iran is still sending its proxy fighters to correct that situation, and the rest of the world is on the side of a Palestinian state.

Britain never did 'own' any of their colonies.
In any case lands were granted to the Palestinian people that are illegally settled by the Zionists.

Iran is still sending its proxy fighters to correct that situation, and the rest of the world is on the side of a Palestinian state.
Simply not true. Here is the breakdown of who inhabited the land that Britain absolutely owned:

71.2% owned by Great Britain
8.6% owned by Jews
3.3% owned by resident Arabs
16.9% owned by non resident Arabs

Those 3.3% lived and worked side by side with the Jews until Egypt told them to get out because they were going to invade Israel. Israel asked them to stay. They left, Egypt lost. Egypt refused to let the displaced Arabs into their country, so they squatted on the edge of Israel.

Out of curiosity, in your opinion, what lands, specifically, were "granted" to the Palestinian people and through what legal means? It would also be helpful if you would provide your definition of "Palestinian" people.

Out of curiosity, in your opinion, what lands, specifically, were "granted" to the Palestinian people and through what legal means? It would also be helpful if you would provide your definition of "Palestinian" people.
Familiarize yourself with the Balfour Declaration and Sykes-Picot too, before anything else.

I have no interest in discussing the questions with those who won't accept the facts. (S-P is contained in that link)

If you're new to the discussion, you may want to consider that 'might makes right', and the status quo has become something different from US control.

Just be aware! Politely with me!

It’s time for the map again. The below shows how the Arab countries have driven Jews out of the entire region, other than the sliver called Israel, and now the land is 99.5% Judenfrei.

View attachment 960724
Yes but again Palestinian mentality says Israel is commiting genocide on the Palestinians. Don't that beat all?

Familiarize yourself with the Balfour Declaration and Sykes-Picot too, before anything else.

I have no interest in discussing the questions with those who won't accept the facts. (S-P is contained in that link)

If you're new to the discussion, you may want to consider that 'might makes right', and the status quo has become something different from US control.

Just be aware! Politely with me!
I am not anywhere close to being "new" to the discussion. It seems you have dodged my question.

I am not anywhere close to being "new" to the discussion. It seems you have dodged my question.
Actually both the Balfour declaration & Sykes Pico was harmful to Palestinians by putting the land under international control.

I'll call them what I believe they are, and you should too. We cand still agree that they're settling on lands that aren't theirs. If they didn't endanger world peace it wouldn't matter as much!

I think a new balance of power is being reached for the ME in which the Zionists no longer possess the power to escalate indiscriminately. As America has always armed the Zionist criminal regime, Russia and China are now arming Iran with modern weapons with which to defend themselves.

It doesn't go unnoticed that you have accused me of lying! I'll warn you again Lisa that the discussion needs to be polite, or I withdraw my participation.
Do you deny that it is the Palastinians who have stolen the land that isn't theirs? If so very interesting seing as when the Jews were first living in Israel there were no Muslims at all let alone Muslim Palestinians.

Consider this:
Judea
This country received the name of Palestine, from the Philistines, who dwelt on the sea coast: it was called Judea, from Judah: and is termed the Holy Land, being the country where Jesus Christ was born,

Forum List

Back