Considering All Of History, Nobody Has Ever Been As Good At Propaganda

They really need to program you bots to understand that no matter how much you post this goofy shit -- it doesn't change the fact THAT CONSERVATIVES HAVE BEEN AGAINST EVERY CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT in this country...

No matter how much you keep up the juvenile "Democrats did it" defense...until you explain to me why the policies those "Democrats were against" back then are THE SAME FUCKING POLICIES your dumb ass is against now?

No vulgarity......even though I've wiped up the floor with you.

Deal with it.....'cause there's plenty more where that came from.

Guaranteed.

Last edited:
2 Jews and a Black walked into a bar in Mississippi.........................
200w.gif

Thats what we call 'black humor.'

No vulgarity......even though I hav wiped up the floor with you.

Deal with it.....'cause there's plenty more where that came from.

Guaranteed.
he's been bent over for so long cleaning the floors is expected by him.

Southern conservative racists supported and voted for the Democratic Party back then.

In other news water is wet…

Not 'conservatives' you lying scum.....Democrats.

Always Democrats.

Democrats are “the party of the KKK” | by Publius Americanus | Les Deplorables | Medium

Democrats are “the party of the KKK”​

View attachment 612467

Given the fact that your party created the KKK I find it ironic that you’re taking the time to explain how Lincoln’s flaws somehow erase his legacy as the great emancipator. Does the fact that your party invented the KKK to kill African American Republicans enter into your calculus at all?

Each election cycle many of my Democratic friends, like you, attempt to paint Republicans as racists. They attempt to link our candidates to David Duke and the KKK. When I point out that it is the Democratic Party that has a legacy of racism they suggest that the parties somehow switched. Somehow they were able to erase their legacy and endow it to the Republican Party. The Democratic Party may have given up on their use of the stick in favor of the carrot to control the African American community, but is an absolute lie to suggest the Republican Party has adopted their deplorable past.

Can we remind that DEMOCRAT Franklin Roosevelt made his first Supreme Court pick a KKKer.

Truth? No, the alternate choice was .. ..:cool-45:
As you have just inadvertently verified......everything....EVERYTHING....in every one of my posts is 100% true, accurate and correct.

More proof is how deeply it hurt you......lying scum.

Yes they were conservatives as well as Democrats.

Sorry, you don’t get to rewrite history to suit your fallacious narrative.

No, lying scum.

What did the ballot say where each and every racist pulled the lever in the voting booth?

That's right.....DEMOCRAT.

No, lying scum.

What did the ballot say where each and every racist pulled the lever in the voting booth?

That's right.....DEMOCRAT.

The Democratic Party was the dominant party in the South during the time period you cited.

The south was the conservative and racist part of the country.

Your pathetic attempts to change history are risible.

1. You gotta hand it to 'em.....Goebbels would be green with envy.
Propaganda: information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

2. This morn, in the state media:
"Senate passes Emmett Till Antilynching Act of 2022 - CNN
https://www.cnn.com › 2022/03/07 › politics › senate-pas...
14 hours ago — (CNN) The Senate passed the Emmett Till Antilynching Act of 2022 on Monday night by unanimous consent. The bill, which would make lynching a ...

An apt title....I won't detail what Democrats did to poor Emmett Till.....but the brilliance of trying to hide it with this bill is .....creative.

The Democrat Party, the party of slavery, segregation and second class citizenship.....and of lynching.....blocked ever anti-lynching bill the Republicans....the party created to fight slavery.....brought to the Senate.

3. "The lynchings were Southern whites' extrajudicial efforts to maintain social control, white supremacy, and Democratic Party rule, ..... From 1882 to 1968, "...nearly 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress, and three passed the House. Seven presidents between 1890 and 1952 petitioned Congress to pass a federal law."[10] Not one bill was approved by the Senate because of the powerful opposition of the Southern Democratic voting block."

en.wikipedia.org

Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org

4. "On June 13, 2005, in a resolution sponsored by senators Mary Landrieu of Louisiana and George Allen of Virginia, together with 78 others, the US Senate formally apologized for its failure to enact this and other anti-lynching bills "when action was most needed."[3] From 1882-1968, "...nearly 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress, and three passed the House. Seven presidents between 1890 and 1952 petitioned Congress to pass a federal law."[3] None was approved by the Senate because of the powerful opposition of the Southern Democratic voting bloc"
Senate Apologizes for Not Passing Anti-Lynching Laws | Fox News

"More than 4,000 people have been lynched in the U.S."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/hist...ple-have-been-lynched-us-trump-isnt-one-them/

5. Have you seen the stats from cities like Chicago??? Seems the Democrats have found a more efficient manner......putting Planned Slaughterhood aside for a moment.....

Let's see the result of the "help" the Lynchings Party, the Democrats, has provided to their victims:

ALLEN WEST: MORE BLACK-ON-BLACK MURDERS IN SIX MONTHS THAN BY 'KKK' IN 86 YEARS​

Published Nov. 29, 2013

"Black people kill more black people every six months than the KKK did in 86 years."
Allen West on Monday, November 25th, 2013 in comments on his blog
www.tampabay.com

ALLEN WEST: MORE BLACK-ON-BLACK MURDERS IN SIX MONTHS THAN BY 'KKK' IN 86 YEARS

"Black people kill more black people every six months than the KKK did in 86 years."
www.tampabay.com
www.tampabay.com
The Republicans on this forum are extremely good at promoting Propaganda. I have noticed that.

Keep flailing.

You mean keep smashing custard pies in your ugly kisser?

I'll consider it.

Like this:

1646760916169.png

Stalin: God is on your side? Is He a Conservative?
The Devil's on my side, he's a good Communist.

(to Churchill) At Tehran

I know that that hurt, you ignorant buffoon.

You mean keep smashing custard pies in your ugly kisser?

I'll consider it.

Like this:

View attachment 612536

Stalin: God is on your side? Is He a Conservative?
The Devil's on my side, he's a good Communist.

(to Churchill) At Tehran

I know that that hurt, you ignorant buffoon.

Translation: You got nothing.

Let me know when you actually have a counter argument that refutes my post.

The Republicans on this forum are extremely good at promoting Propaganda. I have noticed that.

So third grade was your senior year?????

Pro forma for Democrat imbeciles.....you.....who post lies and prove they are lies by neglecting to provide any documentation or support.

How stupid are you.....really???

Bet you hear that a lot, huh?

Translation: You got nothing.

Let me know when you actually have a counter argument that refutes my post.

I'm copacetic with readers deciding which of us is nothing and has nothing.

1. You gotta hand it to 'em.....Goebbels would be green with envy.
Propaganda: information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

2. This morn, in the state media:
"Senate passes Emmett Till Antilynching Act of 2022 - CNN
https://www.cnn.com › 2022/03/07 › politics › senate-pas...
14 hours ago — (CNN) The Senate passed the Emmett Till Antilynching Act of 2022 on Monday night by unanimous consent. The bill, which would make lynching a ...

An apt title....I won't detail what Democrats did to poor Emmett Till.....but the brilliance of trying to hide it with this bill is .....creative.

The Democrat Party, the party of slavery, segregation and second class citizenship.....and of lynching.....blocked ever anti-lynching bill the Republicans....the party created to fight slavery.....brought to the Senate.

3. "The lynchings were Southern whites' extrajudicial efforts to maintain social control, white supremacy, and Democratic Party rule, ..... From 1882 to 1968, "...nearly 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress, and three passed the House. Seven presidents between 1890 and 1952 petitioned Congress to pass a federal law."[10] Not one bill was approved by the Senate because of the powerful opposition of the Southern Democratic voting block."

en.wikipedia.org

Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org

4. "On June 13, 2005, in a resolution sponsored by senators Mary Landrieu of Louisiana and George Allen of Virginia, together with 78 others, the US Senate formally apologized for its failure to enact this and other anti-lynching bills "when action was most needed."[3] From 1882-1968, "...nearly 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress, and three passed the House. Seven presidents between 1890 and 1952 petitioned Congress to pass a federal law."[3] None was approved by the Senate because of the powerful opposition of the Southern Democratic voting bloc"
Senate Apologizes for Not Passing Anti-Lynching Laws | Fox News

"More than 4,000 people have been lynched in the U.S."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/hist...ple-have-been-lynched-us-trump-isnt-one-them/

5. Have you seen the stats from cities like Chicago??? Seems the Democrats have found a more efficient manner......putting Planned Slaughterhood aside for a moment.....

Let's see the result of the "help" the Lynchings Party, the Democrats, has provided to their victims:

ALLEN WEST: MORE BLACK-ON-BLACK MURDERS IN SIX MONTHS THAN BY 'KKK' IN 86 YEARS​

Published Nov. 29, 2013

Allen West on Monday, November 25th, 2013 in comments on his blog
www.tampabay.com

ALLEN WEST: MORE BLACK-ON-BLACK MURDERS IN SIX MONTHS THAN BY 'KKK' IN 86 YEARS

www.tampabay.com
www.tampabay.com
Goebbels was on record stating that they learned propaganda from the Democrats.

Do you see all the Democrat boot-lickers falling all over themselves to try to deny the truth of this thread????

Second only to lies, hypocrisy is their most often empoyed method.

Till was tortured and killed by the party whose hallmark is racism.​

Emmett Till was murdered by Democrats, the killers found not guilty by Democrats.​

The murder was in 1955 in Money, Mississippi.....all Democrat.

"1948 presidential election and Dixiecrat movement[edit]​

When the 1948 Democratic National Convention adopted a plank proposed by Northern liberals calling for civil rights, 35 southern delegates, including all Mississippi's delegates, walked out. Southern Democrats sought to exclude Harry Truman's name from the ballot in the South. The Southern defectors created a new party called the States' Rights Party (Dixiecrats), with its own nominees for the 1948 presidential election: Democratic South Carolina Governor J. Strom Thurmond for president and Fielding L. Wright, governor of Mississippi for vice president. (In his 1948 gubernatorial inaugural address, Wright had described racial segregation as an "eternal truth" that "transcends party lines".) The Dixiecrats thought that if they could win enough Southern states, they would have a good chance of forcing the election into the U.S. House of Representatives, where Southern bargaining power could determine the winner. To this end Dixiecrat leaders had the Thurmond-Wright ticket declared the official Democratic ticket in some Southern states, including Mississippi. (In other states, they were forced to run as a third party.) Efforts by the Dixiecrats to paint Southern Truman loyalists as turncoats generally failed, although the 1948 Mississippi state Democratic sample ballot warned that a vote for Truman electors was "a vote for Truman and his vicious anti-Southern program" and that a Truman victory would mean "our way of life in the South will be gone forever."

When the party wasn't quite as racist as earlier, many formed the Dixiecrat movement: all Democrats who went back to voting Democrat when the Dixiecrats lost.

And......they weren't Dixiecans......they were Dixiecrats.

The Democratic Party was the dominant party in the South during the time period you cited.

The south was the conservative and racist part of the country.
You literally just contradicted yourself 🤦‍♂️
Your pathetic attempts to change history are risible.
Textbook projection by a textbook New York liberal asshole

Forum List

Back