Considering All Of History, Nobody Has Ever Been As Good At Propaganda

Why does what Conservatives did to young men like him in the past trigger you so much today??
View attachment 612458

We all know that if you were around back then.....whose side you would have been on...and knowing that should trigger you...
We are blaming people who did nothing wrong. And this is a muse among many to cover for the embarrassing poor results of near 60 years of Great Society. All the resources spent with no personal responsibility linked to the benefits.

Do you see all the Democrat boot-lickers falling all over themselves to try to deny the truth of this thread????
Well they are embarrassed by the history of their party and their ideology, but they aren't willing to abandon it. They've been conditioned to believe in it at a young age, and they will not allow any amount of facts to change their commitment to it.

Goebbels was on record stating that they learned propaganda from the Democrats.

And.....the Nazis admitted to taking their program from the Democrats.

• From the LATimes:
  • “At a crucial 1934 planning meeting for the Nuremberg system, the Minister of Justice presented a memorandum on American law. According to a transcript, he led a detailed discussion of miscegenation statutes from all over the United States. Moreover it is clear that the most radical Nazis were the most eager advocates of American practices. Roland Freisler, who would become president of the Nazi People's Court, declared that American [Democrat racist] jurisprudence "would suit us perfectly."
    When the Nazis wrote the Nuremberg laws, they looked to racist American statutes

Well they are embarrassed by the history of their party and their ideology, but they aren't willing to abandon it. They've been conditioned to believe in it at a young age, and they will not allow any amount of facts to change their commitment to it.

And they have been taught to simply lie.

And.....the Nazis admitted to taking their program from the Democrats.

• From the LATimes:
  • “At a crucial 1934 planning meeting for the Nuremberg system, the Minister of Justice presented a memorandum on American law. According to a transcript, he led a detailed discussion of miscegenation statutes from all over the United States. Moreover it is clear that the most radical Nazis were the most eager advocates of American practices. Roland Freisler, who would become president of the Nazi People's Court, declared that American [Democrat racist] jurisprudence "would suit us perfectly."
    When the Nazis wrote the Nuremberg laws, they looked to racist American statutes
that information is all over the place. again demofks don't know who they are. interesting their ignorance.

I don't think they are embarrassed at all. They still keep negroes on plantations. I posted the black pastor explaining to his congregation their inferior ways.

Southern conservative racists supported and voted for the Democratic Party back then.

In other news water is wet…

WERE DEMOCRATS

DURRRRRR

Truth hurts doesn't it.

I didn't "parse" anything. Everything you stated is right there for the world to see. You're engaging in disinformation and propaganda and got called out for it.

Fail.

Read what I wrote and try again.

Or do you need it explained to you.

I don't think they are embarrassed at all. They still keep negroes on plantations. I posted the black pastor explaining to his congregation their inferior ways.
Oh they are! Or they wouldn't deny their history. Just because they keep doing something, doesn't mean they don't know it's wrong or aren't embarrassed by it.

Ted Bundy knew it was wrong to rape and murder women. And he was so embarrassed by his rape and murder of a small girl, he wouldn't talk about it. But he still kept doing it. That's what a sociopath does. And the left is made up mostly of sociopaths.

Forum List

Back