Considering All Of History, Nobody Has Ever Been As Good At Propaganda

And.....the Nazis admitted to taking their program from the Democrats.

• From the LATimes:
  • “At a crucial 1934 planning meeting for the Nuremberg system, the Minister of Justice presented a memorandum on American law. According to a transcript, he led a detailed discussion of miscegenation statutes from all over the United States. Moreover it is clear that the most radical Nazis were the most eager advocates of American practices. Roland Freisler, who would become president of the Nazi People's Court, declared that American [Democrat racist] jurisprudence "would suit us perfectly."
    When the Nazis wrote the Nuremberg laws, they looked to racist American statutes
Actually history there ☝️ which Jets is incapable of citing because he didn't know it. Some "history buff".

Dude, they were Democrats. all of them. In other words, every one of them.

Never said they were not. I just added that they were conservative and racists.

Any questions

Did not think so.

Actually history there ☝️ which Jets is incapable of citing because he didn't know it. Some "history buff".

Picking fights you can’t win is beyond amusing.

Let me know when you have a point to make.

Except that conservatives were always Republican and never Democrat. And that's a fact I can prove (and in the process, completely humiliate you) in seconds.

Snowflake, there was no such thing as a "conservative" Democrat. Ever. :lmao:

Do you really want me to humiliate you right here and now? Because I can do that in about 120 seconds.

No such think as a conservative democrat. Ever?

Do you know what time period we are talking about or are you being intentionally obtuse?

Any questions

Did not think so.
the fk you didn't. Why do you think everyone's eating you up in here?

So it was democrats. all of them. All conservatives were demofks back then. No question. Written in all the history books.

Good job. Now tell Mr Patriot that astonishing fact.

the fk you didn't. Why do you think everyone's eating you up in here?

Because people picked a fight before reading and understanding what was written.

Glad you figured it out.

Equating today’s Dems with yesterday’s KKK is the gaslighting.
well yesterday's kkk were democrats. You know this right? You know they still exist right? guess what, still demofkers. embarrassed you are.

Because people picked a fight before reading and understanding what was written.

Glad you figured it out.
nope
Except the blacks that could vote, they were Republicans. Why aren’t they anymore?
fking great question. I have theories, but only a black man can answer why they vote for their plantation masters. In fact, it's been since they all could vote. Yep, they voted for their oppressors. Guess why?

Except that conservatives were always Republican and never Democrat. And that's a fact I can prove (and in the process, completely humiliate you) in seconds.

No you can’t.

I‘m calling bullshit. If the South was conservative and the Democratic Party was in the majority, it would mean those Democrats were conservatives back then.

Get it?

They really need to program you bots to understand that no matter how much you post this goofy shit -- it doesn't change the fact THAT CONSERVATIVES HAVE BEEN AGAINST EVERY CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT in this country...

No matter how much you keep up the juvenile "Democrats did it" defense...until you explain to me why the policies those "Democrats were against" back then are THE SAME FUCKING POLICIES your dumb ass is against now?
^ Lying fucking dumbass

Well the time period I'm talking about is the 1940's with Joseph Goebbels and the Nazis.

That’s not the time period I was referring to.

Want to try this again or do you want to keep stepping on rakes.

Forum List

Back