Considering All Of History, Nobody Has Ever Been As Good At Propaganda

Except the blacks that could vote, they were Republicans. Why aren’t they anymore?
Because Democrats illegally purchase votes in the form of unconstitutional government handouts. And today's African-American community is infinitely more interested in superficial government table scraps than in liberty.

well yesterday's kkk were democrats. You know this right? You know they still exist right? guess what, still demofkers. embarrassed you are.
2bz28w58ocf71.jpg

Nobody "stepped" on a rake, snowflake. All I did was expose your ignorance of history. Some "history buff" :laugh:

You said there were no conservative democrats.

Willing to stand by that statement?

fking great question. I have theories, but only a black man can answer why they vote for their plantation masters. In fact, it's been since they all could vote. Yep, they voted for their oppressors. Guess why?
I think it’s the same reason you can’t equate today’s Dems with the KKK.

-- it doesn't change the fact THAT CONSERVATIVES HAVE BEEN AGAINST EVERY CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT in this country...
Bwahahahaha!!! That is literally the opposite of a "fact". Conservatives led the Civil Rights movement, you low-IQ imbecile. :laugh:
The House passed the bill after 70 days of public hearings and testimony in a 290-130 vote. The bill received 152 “yea” votes from Democrats, or 60% of their party, and 138 votes from Republicans, or 78% of their party.
That is a significant difference. Thanks for playing, snowflake.

And are you incapable of reading something when I "respond" to PC? 🤷‍♂️

Why would I respond to you when I was not involved with the exchange?

Do you respond to every post in a thread?

Because Democrats illegally purchase votes in the form of unconstitutional government handouts. And today's African-American community is infinitely more interested in superficial government table scraps than in liberty.
So, nothing about systemic racism being a factor in the change?

Bwahahahaha!!! That is literally the opposite of a "fact". Conservatives led the Civil Rights movement, you low-IQ imbecile. :laugh:

Name me a single prominent Conservative who was down south putting his life on the line marching next to MLK and Medgar Evers for Civil Rights?

I'll wait

Absolutely. Let me know when you want me to drop the hammer on you. Just waiting for you to give me the ok. :laugh:

You can’t.

All you can do is tap dance and backpedal because all you had were pathetic insults.

You cannot prove there were no conservative democrats ever.

Period/end of story.

Next time don’t pick a fight you can’t win, it’s sad….

by the way, what policies made up the bulk of the Civil Rights and Voting Rights act??

And how come when it comes to those SAME POLICIES -- the main people who are STILL OPPOSED to them are CONSERVATIVES....as they have ALWAYS BEEN...

They really need to program you bots to understand that no matter how much you post this goofy shit -- it doesn't change the fact THAT CONSERVATIVES HAVE BEEN AGAINST EVERY CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT in this country...

No matter how much you keep up the juvenile "Democrats did it" defense...until you explain to me why the policies those "Democrats were against" back then are THE SAME FUCKING POLICIES your dumb ass is against now?
There are all levels of lies and liars. There are:

Liars,

damn liars ,and

Blip Pointlessdexter.

Forum List

Back