Considering Clinton's severe illness, do you trust the unhinged Kaine with the nuke button?

hitlerys severe illness most likely means VP kaine will be POTUS.....he came off as an uneducated, unstable madman in last nights debate. Do you fear he would use the nuke button to advance the fascist democrat agenda?

As compared to a Mike Pence on the button?

Mike Pence a fanatical fundamentalist Christian who eagerly awaits the End Times and Armageddon?

He could push that button thinking he was doing God's work to bring about the end of the world.
Trump is not deathly ill like hitlery however....the rest of your analysis is bullshit....

Really? Pence is not a fundamentalist Christian extremist?
What does that even mean?

It means that you want a religious extremist a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Pence is also politically, overall, a rightwing extremist. Tim Kaine is a moderate Democrat. Which most closely represents the views of mainstream Americans?
What does that even mean? You're not making any sense....

Mike Pence a fanatical fundamentalist Christian who eagerly awaits the End Times and Armageddon?

He could push that button thinking he was doing God's work to bring about the end of the world.
Trump is not deathly ill like hitlery however....the rest of your analysis is bullshit....
You must know that leftists believe Hillary is in perfect health. They have been caught not to believe their eyes, but to believe lies. So...they just can't help themselves...poor things.

The Hillary-is-sick obsession that the RWnuts stampeded after should be remembered as the exact point that the Right gave up trying to win this election on the issues.
See? What did I tell you?

A useful idiot clearly exposes himself.

Who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes?

When I start believing RW lies I'll be ready to be put to sleep.
Yep its a lie that Hillary is ill. Do NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES!!!!! Believe only the STATE!!!!

To a LWNJ the woman struggling to stand up and walk in this video, if PERFECTLY healthy.

Pence's ability to coolly and calmly lie about what Trump has said, over and over again,

makes him, in his own way, nearly as sociopathic as Trump is.

Really? Pence is not a fundamentalist Christian extremist?
What does that even mean?

It means that you want a religious extremist a heartbeat away from the presidency.

Pence is also politically, overall, a rightwing extremist. Tim Kaine is a moderate Democrat. Which most closely represents the views of mainstream Americans?
What does that even mean? You're not making any sense....

lol, that, coming from, is burning up the irony meter.

Prove that Tim Kaine is 'unhinged'. And I mean proof beyond you just blurting it out like a mental patient.

You must know that leftists believe Hillary is in perfect health. They have been caught not to believe their eyes, but to believe lies. So...they just can't help themselves...poor things.

The Hillary-is-sick obsession that the RWnuts stampeded after should be remembered as the exact point that the Right gave up trying to win this election on the issues.

I don't believe Tim Kaine is 'unhinged'. You want to make that argument, go ahead.
so you didn't see the debate.....

hitlerys severe illness most likely means VP kaine will be POTUS.....he came off as an uneducated, unstable madman in last nights debate. Do you fear he would use the nuke button to advance the fascist democrat agenda?

Kaine came across as a whiny sniveling little bitch.

I don't believe Tim Kaine is 'unhinged'. You want to make that argument, go ahead.

You can't make the argument. Why then did you post it, other than to troll?

What is Hillary's severe illness? What has she been diagnosed with? Show the proof of that diagnosis.

You can't make the argument. Why then did you post it, other than to troll?
I didn't think you watched the debate....

Actually he came across very prepared. Seemed to know every crazy thing trump has said. Pence dodged or lied the whole debate.

Actually he came across very prepared. Seemed to know every crazy thing trump has said. Pence dodged are lied the whole debate.
Yes, kaine literally vomitted koolaid....he looked like quite the unhinged attack chiwawa ....:lol:

Yep its a lie that Hillary is ill. Do NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES!!!!! Believe only the STATE!!!!

To a LWNJ the woman struggling to stand up and walk in this video, if PERFECTLY healthy.

Right, because a person is sick one day that means they'll never be healthy again?

My mother is 85 and healthy for her age. Ten years ago she had pneumonia.

Explain that.

Right, because a person is sick one day that means they'll never be healthy again?

Explain that.

So doctors treated her with Coumadin too?

Explain that.

Oh brother...you double down on dumb.

She is not running to be dog catcher.

You truly are a useful idiot.

Explain that.

So doctors treated her with Coumadin too?

Try to focus.

Forum List

Back