Considering Clinton's severe illness, do you trust the unhinged Kaine with the nuke button?

See? What did I tell you?

A useful idiot clearly exposes himself.

Who you gonna believe? Me or your lying eyes?

When I start believing RW lies I'll be ready to be put to sleep.
Yep its a lie that Hillary is ill. Do NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES!!!!! Believe only the STATE!!!!

To a LWNJ the woman struggling to stand up and walk in this video, if PERFECTLY healthy.

Right, because a person is sick one day that means they'll never be healthy again?

My mother is 85 and healthy for her age. Ten years ago she had pneumonia.

Explain that.

So doctors treated her with Coumadin too?

Try to focus.

No? Huh....

The Hillary-is-sick obsession that the RWnuts stampeded after should be remembered as the exact point that the Right gave up trying to win this election on the issues.

Yep its a lie that Hillary is ill. Do NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES!!!!! Believe only the STATE!!!!

To a LWNJ the woman struggling to stand up and walk in this video, if PERFECTLY healthy.

Right, because a person is sick one day that means they'll never be healthy again?

Explain that.

Oh brother...you double down on dumb.

She is not running to be dog catcher.

You truly are a useful idiot.

You're the one who's saying that one bout of illness makes a person unhealthy for the rest of their life.

You want to stick by that?

Explain that.

Try to focus.

No? Huh....

You wish all the people in the world on blood thinners to know that they are at death's door?

Explain that.

Try to focus.

No? Huh....

You wish all the people in the world on blood thinners to know that they are at death's door?

We're discussing your hitlery....try to focus.....

hitlerys severe illness most likely means VP kaine will be POTUS.....he came off as an uneducated, unstable madman in last nights debate. Do you fear he would use the nuke button to advance the fascist democrat agenda?

Actually he came across very prepared. Seemed to know every crazy thing trump has said. Pence dodged are lied the whole debate.
Yes, kaine literally vomitted koolaid....he looked like quite the unhinged attack chiwawa ....:lol:

Have seen trump? That is unhinged. Kaine passionately stated facts.

Explain that.

Try to focus.
No? Huh....

Not possible.

It's quite obvious that Kaine won last nite by the attacks on him this morning by the Orange Drumpfettes.

In other words, Donald Trump is clearly superior to that mean, corrupt woman you support because of the number of attacks waged on Trump by you and the media?

Explain that.

Try to focus.
No? Huh....

So your point is that senior citizens, like Hillary and Trump should not be allowed to run for president.

Brilliant.

Explain that.

You're the one who's saying that one bout of illness makes a person unhealthy for the rest of their life.

lol, I'll take the stunned silence to mean that you don't want to stick by that.

The Hillary-is-sick obsession that the RWnuts stampeded after should be remembered as the exact point that the Right gave up trying to win this election on the issues.

You are one of those incapable of saying anything truthful that might make your people look bad. Pretty juvenile, imo.
Have you noticed that none of your pals are coming to support you on this thread?
They at least know when the subject is indefensible. You, on the other hand, go full speed ahead.

Explain that.

lol, I'll take the stunned silence to mean that you don't want to stick by that.

Not silent...just had to do some work to support the welfare state you so love.

Your premise is entirely wrong...as usual. There is NOT ONE bout of illness. How can one be so blind?

Hillary looked pretty healthy at the first debate...
Trumpy ran out of gas was red faced and snorting most of the time.
Guzzling water ...

Didn't look all that good.

To be a hetrosexual white male and a Democrat, you have to be sick in the head, self loathing, and lost....

Try to focus.
No? Huh....

So your point is that senior citizens, like Hillary and Trump should not be allowed to run for president.

Brilliant.
Just unhinged ones like kaine and hitlery....

hitlerys severe illness most likely means VP kaine will be POTUS.....he came off as an uneducated, unstable madman in last nights debate. Do you fear he would use the nuke button to advance the fascist democrat agenda?

Compared to Donald Trump, Kaine comes across as a model of sanity and rationality.

Yes- I do fear that Trump would use nuke just because he pissed someone off and Trump got scared.

Brilliant.

I find it ironic that the unhinged Trumpsters are questioning other peoples sanity.

No? Huh....

Brilliant.

I find it ironic that the unhinged Trumpsters are questioning other peoples sanity.
I don't consider democrats people.....

Brilliant.

I don't consider democrats people.....

Very Trump of you.

Forum List

Back