Constitutional Carry

To those who have no idea what the Hell this is about, this thread is about a bill in the House of Representatives, in the state of Georgia that will acknowledge your Right to keep and Bear Arms.

Should the bill pass, your constitutional Right to keep and bear Arms means you will not need the government's permission to carry a weapon in Georgia. So, now you can return to the first post and help if you support the Second Amendment.

The buffoonery of trolls and nutjobs trying to hijack this thread is not amusing.

chances are pretty good I own more guns than you do. But I'm not worried in the least about anyone knocking on the door and getting all of them or one of the 53. Now or ever.

to each militia group his own ..

090114_SecondAmendment-4.jpg

To those who have no idea what the Hell this is about, this thread is about a bill in the House of Representatives, in the state of Georgia that will acknowledge your Right to keep and Bear Arms.

Should the bill pass, your constitutional Right to keep and bear Arms means you will not need the government's permission to carry a weapon in Georgia. So, now you can return to the first post and help if you support the Second Amendment.

The buffoonery of trolls and nutjobs trying to hijack this thread is not amusing.

And AGAIN ---------- the fact that you didn't find it necessary to mention "arms" in the first place, speaks volumes. Which is not to say that that assessment was wrong; would that it were but it was not. That point sailed clean over your head and in all probability continues to.

Now as regards your actual topic, why would it be necessary for a state government to "acknowledge" what is already in the federal Constitution that already binds it? What's the point?

Nothing is sailing over my head. This should sail over yours:

Your Right to carry is only covered in one Right within the Constitution and, more importantly, the Bill of Rights. When someone says Right to Life, we all know it's about abortion, though the word abortion isn't in the Constitution.

chances are pretty good I own more guns than you do. But I'm not worried in the least about anyone knocking on the door and getting all of them or one of the 53. Now or ever.

You're right about owning more guns than I do, but between Donald Trump and smaller issues - like New Jersey telling LEOs even they cannot have high capacity magazines, your Internet bravado may cause you to be put to the test one day soon.

So, now you can return to the first post and help if you support the Second Amendment.

This board is not a place for solicitation. If you have a topic for conversation, then get the conversation going. If all you're doing is soliciting people to sign up for a mailing list, then this thread should be closed.

Now, do you have a comment about HB 2 in the state of Georgia - a bill to acknowledge your Right to keep and bear Arms? It would make Georgia another of those states where Constitutional Carry is recognized. NOBODY asked you to get on a mailing list, join anything, or become part of any organization. I merely posted an article with permission that informs people of a pre-filed piece of legislation... THAT AND THAT ALONE IS THE TOPIC OF THE OP.

If you want to censor that and get this thread deleted, by all means, don't let me be in your way. Maybe then the B.S. stops and someone out there will realize the need to start thinking about Liberty and Freedom.

You're right about owning more guns than I do, but between Donald Trump and smaller issues - like New Jersey telling LEOs even they cannot have high capacity magazines, your Internet bravado may cause you to be put to the test one day soon.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight .. I've been listening to that bs longer than I care to remember. Politicians can, and will gun hump each other over that issue from now on. I dont advertise what I have or where I have them. Maybe an 8 ball or magic wand will bless LEO when they start trying to find me.

Last edited:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight .. I've been listening to that bs longer than I care to remember. Politicians can, and will gun hump each other over that issue from now on. I dont advertise what I have or where I have them. Maybe an 8 ball or magic wand will bless LEO when they start trying to me.

In my lifetime, there has not been one, single, solitary pro-gun president. I came of voting age when Reagan was nominated and I voted for him.

Reagan signed legislation that prohibited civilians from legally converting their semi-autos to select fire weapons.

The next Republican behind him took NRA money, got elected, then banned the semi-auto imports AND then burned his NRA membership card publicly and denounced the NRA.

His son would also get the Republican nod and NRA's coveted endorsement. That POS then pledged to sign the Assault Weapon Ban into law permanently if Congress would put it on his desk.

The next Republican dirtbag to hoodwink the sheeple wrote in a 2000 book entitled "The America we Deserve" wrote that:

" I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."

His name is Donald Trump. And he's become a willing victim in his own scheme. In order to get money for his silly border wall, he has to negotiate something... it WON'T be Universal Health Care. Too many Establishment Republicans will oppose him.

That is going to leave the Universal Background Check - which will kill gun shows and do away with private sales. Adding insult to injury, that will necessitate National Gun Registration in order to be effective.

Like you, I've heard it too. But I've witnessed an AK type rifle go from $279 to $750 in one day! It hasn't been unusual to see used ARs go for $1200 (when they had the AWB.) Now you have a Congress that is Hell bent on gun control and a gun hating liberal in the White House.

But, today's thread is not about how long he inevitable is going to take.

Horse Shit! The the 2nd Amendment does that NOW, shit-for-brains!

That bill is likely designed to be contested in Court if and when it becomes law in Georgia, and to eventually work its way to SCOTUS! Its what the malcontents of the Fascistic Far Right do and have been doing for decades!

News Flash to the OP and his ilk; The Anti-Federalists lost all their arguments the day the Constitution was ratified by New Hampshire on June 21, 1788.

I don't know why the tard who started this topic could not make the simple statement that there is a bill in Georgia which will allow you to carry a firearm WITHOUT A PERMIT.

To: All those in the state of Georgia

Yes, I put it in all caps. A bill for constitutional carry has been introduced here in Georgia. It needs co - sponsors. So, I'm sure that all of you will be calling on your state senators and representatives (send both e mails and make phone calls.)

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news...i ... 2d38f04ae2

House Bill HB 2 has been pre-filed. We need to shore up support in the House in the next two weeks. If you need help finding out who your state rep is, you have several options:

* http://www.senate.ga.gov/senators/en-US ... lator.aspx

* Call the county Registrar of Elections in the county you live in

* Contact the state capitol

* PM me (but, like the folks above, I will need to know where you live.)

Don't know if you're still registered to vote?

https://registertovote.sos.ga.gov/GAOLV ... ack-button

Let's git 'er done guys.

DON'T LET THIS SIT ON THE BACK BURNER. THIS BILL NEEDS TO COME OUT OF THE CHUTE AS THE MOST IMPORTANT BILL OF THIS LEGISLATIVE SESSION. GET YOU REPRESENTATIVES TO BECOME CO-SPONSORS.

Posted with the permission of the original author at:

U.S.Militias In the News forum

Can we get a cliffs note on what this thread is about ?

Horse Shit! The the 2nd Amendment does that NOW, shit-for-brains!

That bill is likely designed to be contested in Court if and when it becomes law in Georgia, and to eventually work its way to SCOTUS! Its what the malcontents of the Fascistic Far Right do and have been doing for decades!

News Flash to the OP and his ilk; The Anti-Federalists lost all their arguments the day the Constitution was ratified by New Hampshire on June 21, 1788.

First, I don't appreciate you coming here with your filth and garbage. Such cowardly and stupid acts are representative of those who are both ignorant and disrespectful. According to one website:

"At this time, there are 5 states that have Constitutional Carry laws: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Vermont, and Wyoming, with others pending in Colorado, New Hampshire, Kansas, Mississippi, and Montana."

Constitutional Carry Among States: Reciprocity for All! - USA Carry

Georgia now gets added to the list with pending legislation.

As for your argument about anti- Federalists - Politics is always in a state of flux. Despite the FACT that most laws governing firearms favored gun owners in the earliest court rulings, the SCOTUS has seen fit to legislate from the bench and subvert the Constitution.

Outside of your post being filthy, nasty, disrespectful and not worthy of serious consideration, it was factually WRONG. And so I urge all those in Georgia to act now and contact their state legislators.

Last edited:
To: All those in the state of Georgia

Yes, I put it in all caps. A bill for constitutional carry has been introduced here in Georgia. It needs co - sponsors. So, I'm sure that all of you will be calling on your state senators and representatives (send both e mails and make phone calls.)

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news...i ... 2d38f04ae2

House Bill HB 2 has been pre-filed. We need to shore up support in the House in the next two weeks. If you need help finding out who your state rep is, you have several options:

* http://www.senate.ga.gov/senators/en-US ... lator.aspx

* Call the county Registrar of Elections in the county you live in

* Contact the state capitol

* PM me (but, like the folks above, I will need to know where you live.)

Don't know if you're still registered to vote?

https://registertovote.sos.ga.gov/GAOLV ... ack-button

Let's git 'er done guys.

DON'T LET THIS SIT ON THE BACK BURNER. THIS BILL NEEDS TO COME OUT OF THE CHUTE AS THE MOST IMPORTANT BILL OF THIS LEGISLATIVE SESSION. GET YOU REPRESENTATIVES TO BECOME CO-SPONSORS.

Posted with the permission of the original author at:

U.S.Militias In the News forum

Can we get a cliffs note on what this thread is about ?

Sure, we can repeat it for those who don't bother reading the OP:

Constitutional Carry = Wear you weapon in public without asking the government for a license, permission, etc. to do what you already had a Right to do in the first place.

Is GA that scary that you need to pack at all times?

I don't know why the tard who started this topic could not make the simple statement that there is a bill in Georgia which will allow you to carry a firearm WITHOUT A PERMIT.

Most intelligent people already know that Constitutional Carry is synonymous with the Right to keep and bear Arms just as when you say Right to Life, you can expect people to talk about abortion.

Anywhere in the world you go are places that you should carry. You have insurance at all times on your car; Hell, they expect me to carry insurance on a car parked under the carport with no engine in it while I rebuild it.

I carry money in my pocket at all times just in case of an emergency.

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." Thomas Jefferson

Anywhere in the world you go are places that you should carry. You have insurance at all times on your car; Hell, they expect me to carry insurance on a car parked under the carport with no engine in it while I rebuild it.

I carry money in my pocket at all times just in case of an emergency.

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." Thomas Jefferson
I don’t carry around money because I’m scared of getting hurt. Same with insurance.

Because we should allow any moron strap on a loaded weapon &walk amongst our children.

Nonsense.

Requiring a license to carry a firearm is also Constitutional carry, being perfectly consistent with the Second Amendment.

Forum List

Back