Constitutional Carry

To those who have no idea what the Hell this is about, this thread is about a bill in the House of Representatives, in the state of Georgia that will acknowledge your Right to keep and Bear Arms.

Should the bill pass, your constitutional Right to keep and bear Arms means you will not need the government's permission to carry a weapon in Georgia. So, now you can return to the first post and help if you support the Second Amendment.

The buffoonery of trolls and nutjobs trying to hijack this thread is not amusing.

Constitutional Carry = Wear you weapon in public without asking the government for a license, permission, etc. to do what you already had a Right to do in the first place.
At least you're consistent at being wrong and ridiculous.

The Supreme Court has never ruled that requiring a license to carry a firearm is unconstitutional.

And absent such a ruling, requiring a license to carry a firearm is likewise Constitutional carry.

Never made such a claim. You are as absurd as you are dishonest; as silly as you are irrelevant.

To those who have no idea what the Hell this is about, this thread is about a bill in the House of Representatives, in the state of Georgia that will acknowledge your Right to keep and Bear Arms.

Should the bill pass, your constitutional Right to keep and bear Arms means you will not need the government's permission to carry a weapon in Georgia. So, now you can return to the first post and help if you support the Second Amendment.

The buffoonery of trolls and nutjobs trying to hijack this thread is not amusing.
Horse Shit! The the 2nd Amendment does that NOW, shit-for-brains!

That bill is likely designed to be contested in Court if and when it becomes law in Georgia, and to eventually work its way to SCOTUS! Its what the malcontents of the Fascistic Far Right do and have been doing for decades!

News Flash to the OP and his ilk; The Anti-Federalists lost all their arguments the day the Constitution was ratified by New Hampshire on June 21, 1788.

First, I don't appreciate you coming here with your filth and garbage. Such cowardly and stupid acts are representative of those who are both ignorant and disrespectful. According to one website:

"At this time, there are 5 states that have Constitutional Carry laws: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Vermont, and Wyoming, with others pending in Colorado, New Hampshire, Kansas, Mississippi, and Montana."

Constitutional Carry Among States: Reciprocity for All! - USA Carry

Georgia now gets added to the list with pending legislation.

As for your argument about anti- Federalists - Politics is always in a state of flux. Despite the FACT that most laws governing firearms favored gun owners in the earliest court rulings, the SCOTUS has seen fit to legislate from the bench and subvert the Constitution.

Outside of your post being filthy, nasty, disrespectful and not worthy of serious consideration, it was factually WRONG. And so I urge all those in Georgia to act now and contact their state legislators.

Are YOU in Georgia?

Of course. Where did you think I was at?

One can't tell since your profile lists no location. And this site is crawling with wags who have no shortage of advice for people that live nowhere near them.

I'm the opposite of that. Got enough to deal with without keeping up with legislation in other states.

Constitutional Carry ALWAYS has reference to carrying firearms.

Aaaaaaand we're straight back to my original point. Which was never in dispute.

And exactly what point is it you are trying to make?

As I said back in post 10, see if you can figure it out. I laid it all out in my first post here. Perhaps you were too obsessed to notice.

You may very well be right, but your post is a bit cryptic. IF anyone had wanted to know what the thread was about, a link follows my first paragraph and it is VERY detailed.

The thread was specifically addressed at the top to people in Georgia. That doesn't mean that others cannot comment, but if they don't what the issue is about, it would be a good idea to click on the first link explaining the OP and get acquainted with that.

Instead, some people wanted a pissing match because they don't have a life. They sure wasted a lot of bandwidth looking for board fights.

As I said back in post 10, see if you can figure it out. I laid it all out in my first post here. Perhaps you were too obsessed to notice.

You may very well be right, but your post is a bit cryptic. IF anyone had wanted to know what the thread was about, a link follows my first paragraph and it is VERY detailed.

The thread was specifically addressed at the top to people in Georgia. That doesn't mean that others cannot comment, but if they don't what the issue is about, it would be a good idea to click on the first link explaining the OP and get acquainted with that.

Instead, some people wanted a pissing match because they don't have a life. They sure wasted a lot of bandwidth looking for board fights.

"What the thread is about" is not the point at all.

This is completely sailing over your head isn't it.

If you speak English, then you should quit playing games and spit it out. I could have an entire conversation about you and you'd never "get it" either. If you feel superior or special, then good for you. But, no, I have no idea of what it is you want me to "get."

My purpose for posting was in the public interest, to inform people of HB 2 in Georgia - nothing more, nothing less. Somehow I get involved in a whizzing contest that appears to me has nothing to do with me.

What I see is that I posted information on a legislative bill that has been pre-filed. If people are interested in helping make sure it gets before the Georgia legislature, then I have given them the information they need to get started.

Other than that, I have read a few attempts to hijack the thread and get me to go in directions that I'm not going in here. If you live in Georgia and want to carry your firearm in the manner our forefathers intended the law to be applied, get involved. If not, flame someone else. If you want a debate, start another thread and challenge me. Time and place for everything.

Last edited:

Constitutional Carry = Wear you weapon in public without asking the government for a license, permission, etc. to do what you already had a Right to do in the first place.

Sorry I have to do this on every page, but people who access this don't even access the first link in the OP, much less read the thread.

If you speak English, then you should quit playing games and spit it out.

:desk:

this country isnt Tombstone any more ... 100% of the people in any state wont be walking around with a gun on their hip, and a rifle over their shoulder ... hell, back when Tombstone was wide open Earp made everyone check their gun before they entered the town.

deal with modern day life Mr. Militiaman. It is what it is.

If you speak English, then you should quit playing games and spit it out.

:desk:

this country isnt Tombstone any more ... 100% of the people in any state wont be walking around with a gun on their hip, and a rifle over their shoulder ... hell, back when Tombstone was wide open Earp made everyone check their gun before they entered the town.

deal with modern day life Mr. Militiaman. It is what it is.

You mad bro? Constitutional carry is the law in a few states and is becoming law in others. Don't like it? Deal with it. Calling me names won't change that.

The Supreme Court has never ruled that requiring a license to carry a firearm is unconstitutional.

And absent such a ruling, requiring a license to carry a firearm is likewise Constitutional carry.

Never made such a claim. You are as absurd as you are dishonest; as silly as you are irrelevant.
Of course you made such a claim:

“Constitutional Carry = Wear you weapon in public without asking the government for a license, permission, etc. to do what you already had a Right to do in the first place.”

Which, again, is ignorant, ridiculous idiocy.

Government requiring a citizen to obtain a license is also Constitutional carry.

The notion of ‘Constitutional carry’ is just an inane rightwing contrivance, a failed, sophomoric attempt to be ‘clever’ by implying that to require a license to carry a firearm is somehow ‘un-Constitutional’ – which it clearly isn’t.

Of course you made such a claim:

“Constitutional Carry = Wear you weapon in public without asking the government for a license, permission, etc. to do what you already had a Right to do in the first place.”

Which, again, is ignorant, ridiculous idiocy.

Government requiring a citizen to obtain a license is also Constitutional carry.

The notion of ‘Constitutional carry’ is just an inane rightwing contrivance, a failed, sophomoric attempt to be ‘clever’ by implying that to require a license to carry a firearm is somehow ‘un-Constitutional’ – which it clearly isn’t.

You love to argue, don't you? I really like the standard canard you use, but this isn't a debate about things you don't understand. This thread is about informing people about proposed legislation in the state of Georgia. If you can't figure that out, you sure as Hell are in no position to disagree with me. In order to have a conversation, you have to have some facts (you don't); your arguments need to be about the topic being discussed (yours aren't); you have to have some kind of supportable argument - which you don't.

You're wrong and if you have something relevant to HB 2 in Georgia, I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

Sorry I have to do this on every page, but people who access this don't even access the first link in the OP, much less read the thread.

To: All those in the state of Georgia

Yes, I put it in all caps. A bill for constitutional carry has been introduced here in Georgia. It needs co - sponsors. So, I'm sure that all of you will be calling on your state senators and representatives (send both e mails and make phone calls.)

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news...i ... 2d38f04ae2

House Bill HB 2 has been pre-filed. We need to shore up support in the House in the next two weeks. If you need help finding out who your state rep is, you have several options:

* http://www.senate.ga.gov/senators/en-US ... lator.aspx

* Call the county Registrar of Elections in the county you live in

* Contact the state capitol

* PM me (but, like the folks above, I will need to know where you live.)

Don't know if you're still registered to vote?

https://registertovote.sos.ga.gov/GAOLV ... ack-button

Let's git 'er done guys.

DON'T LET THIS SIT ON THE BACK BURNER. THIS BILL NEEDS TO COME OUT OF THE CHUTE AS THE MOST IMPORTANT BILL OF THIS LEGISLATIVE SESSION. GET YOU REPRESENTATIVES TO BECOME CO-SPONSORS.

Posted with the permission of the original author at:

U.S.Militias In the News forum

It's revealing that nowhere in this entire OP, or its title, or its forum, is the word "gun" mentioned in any form. Nor is the word "firearm"..

Revealing in that it is ass-sumed that the verb "carry" must "naturally" mean one thing. If there's a more telling example that we're mired in a culture of sicko gun fetishism, I can't think of it.

Does GA allow people to open carry? I bet you can't carry your AR15 into a Walmart in GA anymore. Even if it is legal. The cops will be called and you will be arrested.

I think people in GA should have to take a test before they go carrying their guns around in public.

protecting the fireplug --

open-carry-rifle-and-shotgun.jpg

protecting the fireplug --

open-carry-rifle-and-shotgun.jpg

The only thing fireplugs need protection from is vile destructive liberals. Why don't you go find two guys like those two and show them how tough you are, traitor?

Yes, I put it in all caps. A bill for constitutional carry has been introduced here in Georgia. It needs co - sponsors. So, I'm sure that all of you will be calling on your state senators and representatives (send both e mails and make phone calls.)

House Bill HB 2 has been pre-filed. We need to shore up support in the House in the next two weeks. If you need help finding out who your state rep is, you have several options:

Let's git 'er done guys.

DON'T LET THIS SIT ON THE BACK BURNER. THIS BILL NEEDS TO COME OUT OF THE CHUTE AS THE MOST IMPORTANT BILL OF THIS LEGISLATIVE SESSION. GET YOU REPRESENTATIVES TO BECOME CO-SPONSORS.

It's revealing that nowhere in this entire OP, or its title, or its forum, is the word "gun" mentioned in any form. Nor is the word "firearm"..

Revealing in that it is ass-sumed that the verb "carry" must "naturally" mean one thing. If there's a more telling example that we're mired in a culture of sicko gun fetishism, I can't think of it.

Does GA allow people to open carry? I bet you can't carry your AR15 into a Walmart in GA anymore. Even if it is legal. The cops will be called and you will be arrested.

I think people in GA should have to take a test before they go carrying their guns around in public.

We have to get a Georgia Weapons License. You can carry open or concealed with it. It's one Hell of a background check. They found an out of state arrest on me from 1976 when I was a teen. There was no disposition of the case because it was for possession of burglary tools, but the charges were dropped at the hearing because I was a student studying locksmithing at an accredited school.

Still I had to pay the archives department in Tennessee $15 to dig up a copy of that disposition in order to get the GWL. I carry concealed at Walmart every time I go there.

Idiots are the only people who walk in openly displaying the weapon. You have a "right" to do it, but it's stupid if you do. It gives anti-gunners something to fret over and weapons are NOT a fashion statement.

Let's git 'er done guys.

We have to get a Georgia Weapons License. You can carry open or concealed with it. It's one Hell of a background check. They found an out of state arrest on me from 1976 when I was a teen. There was no disposition of the case because it was for possession of burglary tools, but the charges were dropped at the hearing because I was a student studying locksmithing at an accredited school.

Still I had to pay the archives department in Tennessee $15 to dig up a copy of that disposition in order to get the GWL. I carry concealed at Walmart every time I go there.

Idiots are the only people who walk in openly displaying the weapon. You have a "right" to do it, but it's stupid if you do. It gives anti-gunners something to fret over and weapons are NOT a fashion statement.
Plus if you open carry you may be the first one to take a round to the back of the head.

Forum List

Back