Constitutional Conservatives Support Open Borders

Essentially true

"I hold the right of expatriation to be inherent in every man by the laws of nature, & incapable of being rightfully taken from him even by the united will of every other person in the nation."
-- Thomas Jefferson; from letter to Albert Gallatin (Jun. 26, 1806)

Anyone styling himself a constitutional conservative must support open borders. Those who do not are merely statists as the fed.gov has no power to regulate borders.

Have you read the Preamble? The People of the United States (not other countries) have an inherent right to insure domestic (not foreign) Tranquility, provide for the common defense (against other people/countries), promote the general welfare (of our people), and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity (not that of others).

Doesn't that establish our collective right (and obligation) to secure our borders with other countries?

Last edited:
Anyone styling himself a constitutional conservative must support open borders. Those who do not are merely statists as the fed.gov has no power to regulate borders.
You are just trolling because no one can be that utterly stupid. USA.INC has the most generous LEGAL immigration program in the world and it has been to the detriment of those already here....now you think that anyone that fogs a mirror should be allowed over here without signing the guest book and flop? You sound like you are a fan of the Council On Foreign Relation's plan to water down our nationalism to the point that we have no sovereignty thus making us ripe to be merged into globalism....is that what you want? I bet it is being that you strike me as a card carrying communist.

Essentially true

"I hold the right of expatriation to be inherent in every man by the laws of nature, & incapable of being rightfully taken from him even by the united will of every other person in the nation."
-- Thomas Jefferson; from letter to Albert Gallatin (Jun. 26, 1806)

Rabbi and Agit8r...two morons and no waiting......

Have you read the Preamble? The People of the United States (not other countries) have an inherent right to insure domestic (not foreign) Tranquility, provide for the common defense (against
The Preamble does not lay out what powers the fedgov has.
Next.

You are just trolling because no one can be that utterly stupid. USA.INC has the most generous LEGAL immigration program in the world and it has been to the detriment of those already here....now you think that anyone that fogs a mirror should be allowed over here without signing the guest book and flop? You sound like you are a fan of the Council On Foreign Relation's plan to water down our nationalism to the point that we have no sovereignty thus making us ripe to be merged into globalism....is that what you want? I bet it is being that you strike me as a card carrying communist.
Moron.,
The US immigration system is one of the worst in the world. That's wh we have an illegal immigration problem. The process is very long and expensive.
How does suggesting that the gov't does not have the power under the Constitution to regulate immigration make me a communist? Is the Constitution a communist document?

Moron.,
The US immigration system is one of the worst in the world. That's wh we have an illegal immigration problem. The process is very long and expensive.
How does suggesting that the gov't does not have the power under the Constitution to regulate immigration make me a communist? Is the Constitution a communist document?

Look, dumb fuck, we haven't been under the organic Constitution since 1871 and we haven't been under Common Law since 1933 but each and every country not only has the right but the obligation to protect it's sovereignty and it's borders. "Da gubermint" is actually a corporate entity and the president is nothing but the CEO of said corporation...more like the face of the franchise because he has little to no impact because the international bankers own this corporation "lock, stock and barrel". How do you not know this shit?

Ask Germany, Sweden and Hungary how opening up their border to muslims worked out for them. You think WE are obligated to pay for anchor babies and then provide them with cradle to grave protection? How many illegals have you taken in? Do tell? And yeah, you are a communist ass wipe...it's all about the collective with douches like you.

You might want to read Article 1, Section 9, Clause 1, and reevaluate your position.

You might want to read Article 1, Section 9, Clause 1, and reevaluate your position.
Please cite the phrase or sentence which conveys power over immigration, in your mind.

Please cite the phrase or sentence which conveys power over immigration, in your mind.

My B/U

Article 1, Section 9, Clause 1

double_line.gif

The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

That means after 1808 congress determines who may migrate to the US. So simple a third grader could understand.

My B/U

double_line.gif

The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

That means after 1808 congress determines who may migrate to the US. So simple a third grader could understand.
That clause refers to the slave trade. Thus the term "importation."

what an ignorant pile of fucking non-sense based upon utter gibberish
Then you'll have no problem identifying which part of the Constitution authorizes immigration law and ICE.

My B/U

double_line.gif

Actually it deals with both migration and importation, but importation was outlawed by the 13th Amendment, leaving only migration and naturalization under the purview of congress.

My B/U

double_line.gif

Actually it deals with both migration and importation, but importation was outlawed by the 13th Amendment, leaving only migration and naturalization under the purview of congress.
It dealt with slavery, which was outlawd by the 13thA.
There were no immigration laws in this country prior to about 1870, btw. So your theory is bunk.
Wanna try again?

Forum List

Back