Constitutional right to privacy

The old penumbras of the Constitution debate.

Yes to privacy

No to killing kids
Tha'ts not what the abortionists say.

I guess they don't consider a fetus a child.
What else is it? Does a human fetus develop into something OTHER then a human child?

Is an acorn a tree?

Never mind. I'm sure you'll say yes, despite that being a really stupid thing to say.
Lets get back to reality a baby can live outside the mothers womb at 20 weeks yet you support abortion on demand at all stages of pregnancy so much for your acorn ehh?

Yes to privacy

No to killing kids

What else is it? Does a human fetus develop into something OTHER then a human child?

Is an acorn a tree?

Never mind. I'm sure you'll say yes, despite that being a really stupid thing to say.
Yes, let's compare human life to an acorn........

Yes to privacy

No to killing kids

Is an acorn a tree?

Is a toddler an adult? That’s the question you pose. One of age. I know you thought it clever when you first heard it. So clever you never bothered to think it through for yourself. Kinda sad really...
If you were to ask a relevant question such as “is an acorn an Oak?”; the answer would be an obvious yes. Genetics can handily prove this. With oaks, acorns, and with humans...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back