Constitutional Rights Have Limits

And yet idaho does not arrest people getting an abortion for murder

Why?

HAHAHAHAHA
What you attempted to grunt out, you incoherent shithead, Was that they don’t arrest people for murder because of the commission of an abortion.

The why is a political decision. But if a woman doesn’t seek an abortion but some asshole stabs her in the uterus thereby snuffing out the life of the fetus, that criminal could be and likely would be charged with murder. Why? Because Idaho law recognizes the personhood of that tiny victim.

What you attempted to grunt out, you incoherent shithead, Was that they don’t arrest people for murder because of the commission of an abortion.

The why is a political decision. But if a woman doesn’t seek an abortion but some asshole stabs her in the uterus thereby snuffing out the life of the fetus, that criminal could be and likely would be charged with murder. Why? Because Idaho law recognizes the personhood of that tiny victim.
Yeah did you know that law specifically in writing exempts abortion

HAHAHAHAHA

Dude you make this too easy

Why does my question scare you so much? Lol
Nothing you’ve ever said scares me. You don’t have any such power, skill or intellect.

I’ve exposed you as wrong. And I easily dismissed your “question.” More importantly, I also showed that your insistence that a fetus isn’t considered a “person” in the United States is wrong.

Nothing you’ve ever said scares me. You don’t have any such powers kill or intellect.

I’ve exposed you as wrong. And I easily dismissed your “question.” More importantly, I also showed that your insistence that a fetus isn’t considered a “person” in the United States is wrong.
Great. So where are the arrests for murder of this person

I'll wait. Lol

Yeah did you know that law specifically in writing exempts abortion

HAHAHAHAHA

Dude you make this too easy

yes. In the prior thread I explicitly noted it in fact. But that wasn’t the point. The point was that IN the United States (specifically in one example) a fetus is legally considered a person.

I disproved your false claim. It was easy.

yes. In the prior thread I explicitly noted it in fact. But that wasn’t the point. The point was that IN the United States (specifically in one example) a fetus is legally considered a person.

I disproved your false claim. It was easy.
Great. So where are the arrests for the murder of these persons

I'm waiting

Great. So where are the arrests for murder of this person

I'll wait. Lol
Irrelevant. If your contention is that no person has been convicted of murder for causing the death of a fetus, that’s your burden. And your constant giggling doesn’t change a thing. I disproved your false claim.

Go ahead and admit your defeat. We all see it anyway, veggie.

Irrelevant. If your contention is that no person has been convicted of murder for causing the death of a fetus, that’s your burden. And your constant giggling doesn’t change a thing. I disproved your false claim.

Go ahead and admit your defeat. We all see it anyway, veggie.
Hmmm. You cant name any? Really?

HAHAHAHAHA

Hmmm. You cant name any? Really?

HAHAHAHAHA
Still irrelvant. And your claim was false and stands exposed as false.

Is it your claim that nobody has been convicted of murder for causing the death of the fetus? Accept your own burden. Prove it.

Still irrelvant. And your claim was false and stands exposed as false.

Is it your claim that nobody has been convicted or murder for causing the death of the fetus? Accept your own burden. Prove it.
There must be thousands. There are certainly thousands of abortions

You want me to prove a negative?

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back