Constitutional Rights Have Limits

If he would just stick to the debate that's fine but he loses and then makes it personal

He doesn't want to actually debate, since most of the debates he has lost.
He's argued that the dictionary definitions of words are "WRONG". And that the definition he made up is the correct one.

The guy just likes to argue, but is short on the facts to win a debate.

He doesn't want to actually debate, since most of the debates he has lost.
He's argued that the dictionary definitions of words are "WRONG". And that the definition he made up is the correct one.

The guy just likes to argue, but is short on the facts to win a debate.
He argues like a baby. Lol

You always were boring and evidently choose to remain forever boring. If you ever choose to admit that I proved you wrong at every turn, maybe I’ll agree to chat with you further. Or maybe not.
You didn't prove him wrong, in fact, I proved you wrong. At least according to "google" finding zero results for fetus murder convictions.

You always were boring and evidently choose to remain forever boring. If you ever choose to admit that I proved you wrong at every turn, maybe I’ll agree to chat with you further. Or maybe not.

Don't bother. It's a full blown troll. Don't feed it.

The guarrantee of freedom of religion does not cover human sacrifice or multiple wives or use of dangerous drugs.

The right to bear arms does not cover bombs or machine guns or flame throwers or artillery. Private citizens may not own fighter jets or missiles.

The right of free speech does not protect Perjury, Obstruction of justice, extortion, obscenity or liable or slander.

These limits set forth in statutes or case law.

You were, like, pregnant and missed civics class...right?

You were, like, pregnant and missed civics class...right?
The supreme court often said that rights are not unfettered. That any right is not unlimited, and that the government with a "compelling government interest" can place limits on them.

Forum List

Back