Constitutionally the easiest way to make Trump go away

Your duty, reader: review the 25th Amendment.

Pence and a majority of the cabinet heads write McConnell and Ryan telling them in their opinion Trump is no longer capable of performing the duties of the President.

Study Sections 3 and 4 carefully, trumpkins and trumpkinettes. 25th Amendment

Buh bye, Trump.

Still dreaming of the old battle ax, are you Jake?

When Trump realizes the importance of this Amendment, watch him become much closer to his heads of cabinet and the Congress.

We all know he wants to rule as a dictator.

He can't.

Funny how when you are the most wrong, you say "we all know" ...

Pence and a majority of the cabinet heads write McConnell and Ryan telling them in their opinion Trump is no longer capable of performing the duties of the President.

Buh bye, Trump.

close your eyes, spin around and repeat, "Trumple Juice, Trumple Juice, Trumple Juice" and hell be gone.
I promise. Then go have a cookie and some milk.

Buh bye, Trump.
That's you hope, my little friend. :lol:

She is gone, yes, and now Trump is the next target for removal from politics iaw constitutional procedure.

When Trump realizes the importance of this Amendment, watch him become much closer to his heads of cabinet and the Congress.

He can't.

That's your lie as a liar, kaz, as well all know. Trump wants to be a dictator.

Buh bye, Trump.

close your eyes, spin around and repeat, "Trumple Juice, Trumple Juice, Trumple Juice" and hell be gone.
Your sanity continues to melt, puppydog.

Buh bye, Trump.

If Hillary would have used a State Department email server like she was supposed to, she would be POTUS.

You must be so pissed off at her for her selfishness.
Ok, kernelcorn, I am thrilled HRC is not president. We would had had that nonsense for eight years.

The system politically needs to be broken up, and Trump's debacle is the first major step.

Watch the far right and alt right come unglued over the next year.

You forgot which side you are on ... again ...

Buh bye, Trump.
That's you hope, my little friend. :lol:

She is gone, yes, and now Trump is the next target for removal from politics iaw constitutional procedure.

You think the people he picked are going to go to Congress and remove him and you think I'm dreaming?

Yeah ...

He can't.

That's your lie as a liar, kaz, as well all know. Trump wants to be a dictator.

So you say you know what I think, and I'm the liar? At least you're getting hammered in the afternoon this time. I know there's nothing like a morning buzz, but you pay for it the rest of the day

Buh bye, Trump.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH, man this is the best liberal joke yet, GOOD ONE FOR SURE, then you have the REALLY hardline Backers of your Tea Party movement in charge, and the extermination by execution of all dimocrat voters in the country.
You are melting, dude. Trump either works with the system or the system destroys him.
you have no originality, did I not just say you were melting not but a few posts ago? you flatter me by picking up on my words like that. Thank you

Hop

Buh bye, Trump.
Hopefully, there is a 25th amendment, section 3 and 4 to the Constitution of US Message board that would enable all to say: Bye bye Jake.
Nooooo! I want to see how far he will melt down by Jan 20th.
I am indestructible, as all you wussy snow flakes know, as you simply come and go.
looking at your posting numbers I would also guess you are unemployed, I really suspect government hand outs now, would explain so much,
Now lets look at those numbers, you break down to 1564 posts per month, wich is 52 a day
I thought I was excesive but I am unable to meet your standards, I only have roughly 487 per month or 16 per day.
How do you do it?

Buh bye, Trump.

Your sanity continues to melt, puppydog.

You're the last person in the world that should be making judgments on anyone else's sanity. You're just a senile old fool.

Buh bye, Trump.

If Hillary would have used a State Department email server like she was supposed to, she would be POTUS.

You must be so pissed off at her for her selfishness.
Ok, kernelcorn, I am thrilled HRC is not president. We would had had that nonsense for eight years.

The system politically needs to be broken up, and Trump's debacle is the first major step.

Watch the far right and alt right come unglued over the next year.

You forgot which side you are on ... again ...
I am on the side of the constitution and opposed to the parties as they are organized today. You have forgotten who you are.

Buh bye, Trump.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH, man this is the best liberal joke yet, GOOD ONE FOR SURE, then you have the REALLY hardline Backers of your Tea Party movement in charge, and the extermination by execution of all dimocrat voters in the country.
You are melting, dude. Trump either works with the system or the system destroys him.
you have no originality, did I not just say you were melting not but a few posts ago? you flatter me by picking up on my words like that. Thank you
Originality is a far rwnj meme, meaning marylandpoop has nothing to add.

Trump antiTrumpers from far right to far left will keep working within the Constitution to keep the Orange Clown and his nose to the grindstone.

Forum List

Back