Consumer Price Index Up 7% From Last Year, The Largest Spike Since 1982

It's TEMPORARY......say the lying DEMS to their DUMB FUCKING BASE.

It's not TEMPORARY....you stupid assholes had better not buy the lies from Biden on this.

Just walk through the math. If prices go up 10% this year, and that increase goes down to 3% next year....PRICES ARE STILL UP 13%.

Please tell me that just because you hate freedom doesn't mean you cant do simple fucking math.

It's not TEMPORARY....you stupid assholes had better not buy the lies from Biden on this.

Just walk through the math. If prices go up 10% this year, and that increase goes down to 3% next year....PRICES ARE STILL UP 13%.

Please tell me that just because you hate freedom doesn't mean you cant do simple fucking math.
Temporary as in by 2040 things may get better.

Inflation Joe China Joe EmperorShitzHizPantz' owners will make sure that neither the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard is temporary nor this poverty producing inflation and supply chain issue is temporary. If SCOTUS does not check this administration soon you will be forced to have a COVID ID, and endure COVID Tracking Surveillance, and you will own nothing and like it.

Nothing happens by accident with The DemNazi party. Joe was put up there as a punching bag wooden headed dummy for a few years while they push towards The New World Order, and try to weaken America to place it under Global Governance. That is their plan and Joe was installed as a Pinocchio Marionette to take the abuse while they try to tear America down to it's foundations, and then Fundamentally Rebuild it in to a Globalist Marxist State.

Revelation 6

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for (a day's wages), and three measures of barley for (a day's wages); and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Temporary as in by 2040 things may get better.

Biden admin WANTS to
Inflation Joe China Joe EmperorShitzHizPantz owners will make sure that neither the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard is temporary nor this poverty producing inflation and supply chain issue is temporary. If SCOTUS does not check this administration soon you will be forced to have a COVID ID, and endure COVID Tracking Surveillance.

Nothing happens by accident with The DemNazi party. Joe was put up there as a punching bag wooden headed dummy for a few years while they push towards The New World Order, and try to weaken America to place it under Global Governance. That is their plan and Joe was installed as a Pinocchio Marionette to take the abuse while they try to tear America down to it's foundations, and then Fundamentally Rebuild it in to a Globalist Marxist State.

100% I agree with you.

This is all by design....possibly China, because they compromised Biden and 81 million dumb fucks voted for a puppet of the CCP.

But… but… but… transitory!
LETS GO BRANDON!

You need to ask for a raise. If they say no, it's because you suck and don't deserve one.

With employers gearing up to boost spending on pay in 2022, there has rarely been a better time to go after a raise. Companies are setting aside an average 3.9% of total payroll for wage increases in 2022, the largest increase since 2008, according to a new report from the Conference Board, a private research group.

Biden admin WANTS to

100% I agree with you.

This is all by design....possibly China, because they compromised Biden and 81 million dumb fucks voted for a puppet of the CCP.
COVID was paid for by The Obama Defense Department through Eco Health who funneled money to The Wuhan Lab, Managed by Dr. Fauci by Orders from Obama, Manufactured and Released in Wuhan by The CCP to Human Vectors intentionally sent from China to The US before we could stop the flights. This was intentional and done in an election year specifically to alter the outcome of our elections by illegitimate means.

Last edited:
COVID was paid for by The Obama Defense Department through Eco Health, Managed by Dr. Fauci by Orders from Obama, Manufactured and Released in Wuhan by The CCP to Human Vectors intentionally sent from China to The US before we could stop the flights. This was intentional and done in an election year specifically to alter the outcome of our elections by illegitimate means.
Talk about a conspiracy theorist. The other day my buddy sent me a podcast where a right wing con was saying that the covid vaccine is going to mess with your AUTO IMMUNE SYSTEM. In other words, give everyone who got the shot aids.

Talk about a conspiracy theorist. The other day my buddy sent me a podcast where a right wing con was saying that the covid vaccine is going to mess with your AUTO IMMUNE SYSTEM. In other words, give everyone who got the shot aids.
The Spike Proteins are related to the HIV virus. This is why numerous nurses and Drs do not want the vaccine. The HIV virus and Coronavirus were combined using CRISPR technology to produce a more virulent Coronavirus, and Obama and Fauci were involved.

I like how the "conservatives" act like they are fabulously wealthy until inflation came back. Now they are acting like a few cents more on a jug of milk is going to break them.
What you guys did to Trump since before his election in 2016 is a major cause for the push back you are getting now. All of those Progs just knew all of the answers. Those silly Deplorables just do not have the fifty million liberal arts degrees we have. Let many of them get poor enough and watch the results.

Inflation hurts the poor and working folks....people Dimtards claim to want help. Instead, everything Veggie Joe does fucks the poor and working folks.
What? You people are supposed to be the productive ones who pay all the taxes on your substantial income. You should have plenty of money to absorb any conceivable price increase. I make enough money that I've barely noticed price increases but I am nowhere close to being as rich as you people claim. I always knew you people lie about being well-off.

I like how the "conservatives" act like they are fabulously wealthy until inflation came back. Now they are acting like a few cents more on a jug of milk is going to break them.

"Let them eat Cake" didn't work for the Ancien Regime in France, doubt it will work for progressives this time around.

Everything you propose lowers the standard of living for most people, it doesn't raise it.

What? You people are supposed to be the productive ones who pay all the taxes on your substantial income. You should have plenty of money to absorb any conceivable price increase. I make enough money that I've barely noticed price increases but I am nowhere close to being as rich as you people claim. I always knew you people lie about being well-off.

Ignoring the poor/working class is what's going to kill the dems this cycle.

Dumbass.

How anyone can still try to justify and defend this idiot "president" is astounding. That's some real cult-level shit there.
Great economy. Really nothing to complain about. For every person looking, there are 1.5 jobs. And raises are being given out. Stop crying about inflation. What he is doing is giving average people a raise. Republicans only give rich people raises and say it will trickle down but it never does.

Forum List

Back