Consumer Price Index Up 7% From Last Year, The Largest Spike Since 1982

I like how the "conservatives" act like they are fabulously wealthy until inflation came back. Now they are acting like a few cents more on a jug of milk is going to break them.
I like how they figure inflation begins, or ends, on things that occurred the day before they post. But handing out money is inflationary. But when the econ is contracting, it's not a bad idea. LOL

Illustration-price-relationship-demand.jpg

The graph is pretty, but doesn't explain inflation as a separate issue from supply/demand cycles.

Supply and demand have gone up and down, but have we ever returned to a White Castle slider being 5 cents each?

Still waiting for dems to suggest something besides more government, more bureaucrats and less freedom.

Of course when it comes to criminals, dems want to give them carte blanche.

Run on that, I BEG YOU.
You seem to be talking in generic right wing talking points.

more government, more bureaucrats and less freedom

Still waiting for dems to suggest something besides more government, more bureaucrats and less freedom.

Of course when it comes to criminals, dems want to give them carte blanche.

Run on that, I BEG YOU.
Why do you people keep talking as if I personally designed everything you don't like?

You seem to be talking in generic right wing talking points.

more government, more bureaucrats and less freedom

And the greatest thing is they work, they run right to the crux of the progressive worldview.

You win the useless degree college educated vote. Try talking to engineers, accountants, and others and see what they think.
My degree got me so I'm making $100,000 a year. Not too bad for a first generation American. My dad came here on a boat and look at me now. I don't know why you whites who've been in this country for so many generations are still struggling. Perhaps you should have went to college?

My degree got me so I'm making $100,000 a year. Not too bad for a first generation American. My dad came here on a boat and look at me now. I don't know why you whites who've been in this country for so many generations are still struggling. Perhaps you should have went to college?

Masters in ChemE.

What's your degree in "Lesbian Albino basketweaving inscriptions"?

iNice bubble you live in.
Actually, I have a lot of idiot Republican friends. Some of them are rich. I don't blame them for voting GOP. They should. It's the poor and middle class ones I shake my head and finger at. Idiots. Hell, I should be a Republican not them. I'm upper class.

So it's fine to assume you support everything a republican ever did and personally blame you for it? Boy do you have a lot to answer for.

You walk the walk, you talk the talk.

Barring any contrary evidence, you remain a progressive shitstain.

Forum List

Back