Contempt Of Congress Case Against Holder Will Proceed

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Contempt of Congress case against Holder will proceed
The contempt of Congress case against Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. — the first sitting Cabinet member ever to face such a congressional rebuke — will continue even after his resignation takes effect, but it’s unlikely he will ever face personal punishment, legal analysts said Thursday.

Mr. Holder, is expected to announce his resignation later Thursday, and Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, said the timing is not accidental: A federal judge earlier this week ruled that the Justice Department will have to begin submitting documents next month related to the botched Fast and Furious gun operation in a case brought by Judicial Watch.

“I don’t think it’s any coincidence he’s resigning as the courts are ruling the Fast and Furious information has to be released,” Mr. Fitton told The Washington Times.

You can run, but you cannot hide!
Read more: Contempt of Congress case against Holder will proceed - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Oh so now he's resigning because he ended F&F?

I thought it was because of asparagus.

:lmao:
Holder is stepping down because he realizes his boss is just as guilty as he is and wants to get out of the line of fire. Personally I think he is a flight risk and should have his passport confiscated. Chew on that asparagus.

"Contempt Of Congress Case Against Holder Will Proceed"

For purely partisan reasons, having nothing to do with the truth, facts, or evidence.

And if there's any legislative entity deserving of contempt, it's clearly the republican House.

"Contempt Of Congress Case Against Holder Will Proceed"

For purely partisan reasons, having nothing to do with the truth, facts, or evidence.

And if there's any legislative entity deserving of contempt, it's clearly the republican House.
Get your head out of his ass.

Forum List

Back