🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Contradicting Trump on Russia: Russian Officials expose more Trump Lies

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
oh my, the Russkies admit Trump's lackeys in constant contact with the Commies, now on the hot seat...........bring it on!

Source: MSN/NY Times

WASHINGTON — For months, President Trump and his aides have insisted that they had no contact with Russian officials during the presidential campaign, a denial Mr. Trump repeated last week.

“I cannot say that all, but a number of them maintained contacts with Russian representatives,” Mr. Ryabkov said during an interview with the Interfax news agency.

The dispute began two days after the Nov. 8 election, when Sergei A. Ryabkov, the Russian deputy foreign minister, said his government had maintained contacts with members of Mr. Trump’s “immediate entourage” during the campaign.

Contradicting Trump on Russia: Russian Officials

Trump will call this fake news.
oh my, the Russkies admit Trump's lackeys in constant contact with the Commies, now on the hot seat...........bring it on!

WASHINGTON — For months, President Trump and his aides have insisted that they had no contact with Russian officials during the presidential campaign, a denial Mr. Trump repeated last week.

“I cannot say that all, but a number of them maintained contacts with Russian representatives,” Mr. Ryabkov said during an interview with the Interfax news agency.

The dispute began two days after the Nov. 8 election, when Sergei A. Ryabkov, the Russian deputy foreign minister, said his government had maintained contacts with members of Mr. Trump’s “immediate entourage” during the campaign.

Here are key parts of the NYT article. The Russian ambassador was making the calls.

"Later, the Foreign Ministry in Moscow said Mr. Ryabkov had been referring to American politicians and supporters of Mr. Trump, not members of his campaign staff.

The contacts were carried out through the Russian ambassador in Washington, who reached out to the senators and other political allies to get a better sense of Mr. Trump’s positions on various issues involving Russia."

AND it's not unusual. The Ukraine tried to sabotage Trump's campaign by smearing Manafort with lies to help Hillary.

"It is not uncommon for the presidential nominees of major parties to have contact with foreign leaders, or to meet with foreign government officials. During the campaign, Mr. Trump traveled to Mexico to meet with President Enrique Peña Nieto, and Mr. Trump and Hillary Clinton met separately with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel in September. Mrs. Clinton also met Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan and President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi of Egypt during the United Nations General Assembly session in October; a spokesman for her campaign said there were no communications with Russia."

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html

America needs to know
What is Trump hiding?

We need to hear what Putin has on Trump. He will leak what he has when the time is right

Are the Russians getting annoyed at Trump, and going to drop him as hard as they can?

When JA points and says RUSSIANS. It reminds me of a rabbit pointing the other way yelling............

SQUIRREL!

Name the lackeys.

Manafort, Flynn, and Bannon to name only a few in on this collaboration...

~A day later, Reuters reported that the FBI is pursuing “at least three separate probes” related to Russian intervention in American politics, “according to five current and former government officials with direct knowledge of the situation.” Two of three, according to the report, relate to alleged cyber-crimes, while the third is the ongoing counter-espionage probe.

And then yesterday, the New York Times moved the ball forward, though in an unexpected way.
A week before Michael T. Flynn resigned as national security adviser, a sealed proposal was hand-delivered to his office, outlining a way for President Trump to lift sanctions against Russia.

Mr. Flynn is gone, having been caught lying about his own discussion of sanctions with the Russian ambassador. But the proposal, a peace plan for Ukraine and Russia, remains, along with those pushing it: Michael D. Cohen, the president’s personal lawyer, who delivered the document; Felix H. Sater, a business associate who helped Mr. Trump scout deals in Russia; and a Ukrainian lawmaker trying to rise in a political opposition movement shaped in part by Mr. Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort.

The “Ukrainian lawmaker,” in this case, is Andrii Artemenko, who’s allied with Putin’s government.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/19/...&gwh=787EACFCE618AA6707D6B42885168D0F&gwt=pay

most of the GOP will take a serious hit after all Trump's Russian investments come to light, let alone his electioneering with Putin.....hell, even Donnie Jr said Trump Inc was making a fortune off these commies back in 2008

So a Russian who you Liberals hate at the moment ? Is the source of the accusations using a Russian media group to make them. The Russians sure ain't doing a good job using Trump as a "puppet". That sort of thing doesn't work well if people can see the strings. Could it possibly be the whole Russian/Trump connection is a tenuous bunch of bullshit cooked up by the left because they are still pissed that Hillary got "cheated" out of her turn ?

Did you actually use the word Commie ?

most of the GOP will take a serious hit after all Trump's Russian investments come to light, let alone his electioneering with Putin.....hell, even Donnie Jr said Trump Inc was making a fortune off these commies back in 2008

SQUIRREL!

Russia is the new "birther" movement.
Enjoy your idiocy.

so you're admitting your an idiot for believing that birther crap?

thanks for the update
You are like a drunk version of Rderp. Like, you are seriously one of the stupidest people on this site. Congratulations.

You coming off quite angry, Harley won't start?
I just cant figure out if you are a troll or just completely fucking retarded.
Online trolls really ARE horrible people: Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2559860/Online-trolls-really-ARE-horrible-people-researchers-Narcissistic-Machiavellian-psychopathic-sadistic.html#ixzz4ZKZSkY2f

It's a great word to describe the Putin and Trump

did you know Trump's pal Putin was a mucky muck in the K

did you know Trump's pal Putin was a mucky muck in the KGB

thanks for asking!

So a Russian who you Liberals hate at the moment ? Is the source of the accusations using a Russian media group to make them. The Russians sure ain't doing a good job using Trump as a "puppet". That sort of thing doesn't work well if people can see the strings. Could it possibly be the whole Russian/Trump connection is a tenuous bunch of bullshit cooked up by the left because they are still pissed that Hillary got "cheated" out of her turn ?

thanks for asking!

What ?

thanks for asking!

Must be sign language?

Forum List

Back