Control Tesla unlocks batter reserve after Irma victims complain

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Elon Musk can giveth, and he can taketh away, as proven this weekend when Tesla decided to temporarily grant some Florida customers a longer travel range to get clear of incoming Hurricane Irma.
CONTROL: Tesla Unlocks Battery Reserve After Irma Victims Complain
-----------------------------------------

There will be many lives lost until these things are at least perfected. But don't think for a minute they still won't be hacked. Even your trusty Gov. will hack them .

`
`

Infowars

Stop while you are ahead because guarantee you will make yourself look like the biggest idiot on the planet just like the other weak minded losers who get smacked right the fk down .

Another weak minded idiot who can only use " the source" ...........and to stupid to click links within an article.

LIKE I SAID YOU MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE MORONS AND PROVE THE STUPIDITY LEVEL OF LAZINESS WHEN YOU CAN'T CLICK PROVIDED LINKS WITHIN AN ARTICLE:

upload_2017-9-11_8-50-35.png

Tesla remotely extends range of vehicles for free in Florida to help owners escape Hurricane Irma

Last edited:
Stop while you are ahed because guarantee you will make yourself look like the biggest idiot on the planet just like the other weak minded losers who get smacked right the fk down .Another weak minded idiot who can only use " the source" ...........and to stupid to click links within an article.
LIKE I SAID YOU MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE MORONS AND PROVE THE STUPIDITY LEVEL OF LAZINESS WHEN YOU CAN'T CLICK PROVIDED LINKS WITHIN AN ARTICLE:
Tesla remotely extends range of vehicles for free in Florida to help owners escape Hurricane Irma
`
`

Hey...all I did was mention the source. I said nothing else. You have constructed your own reality around that. Hey, whatever turns your crank dude.

Stop while you are ahed because guarantee you will make yourself look like the biggest idiot on the planet just like the other weak minded losers who get smacked right the fk down .Another weak minded idiot who can only use " the source" ...........and to stupid to click links within an article.
`
`

Hey...all I did was mention the source. I said nothing else. You have constructed your own reality around that. Hey, whatever turns your crank dude.

She even names herself after Alex "John Brinkley" Jones.

Gotta wonder how much Jones-Brinkley snake oil she's got stocked up at home. You know for the Apockkalips.

Tesla is another way of saying "I have so much money I can throw it away on a stupid vanity car but I didn't have the brains or balls to get an old American muscle car", er, or something close to that

Tesla is another way of saying "I have so much money I can throw it away on a stupid vanity car but I didn't have the brains or balls to get an old American muscle car", er, or something close to that

He's also smart enough to know how the population is so fkn lazy they don't even realize what lays behind these AI cars. They have no critical thinking abilities how this car will decide if they live or die in a split second moment of an accident...................

He's also smart enough to know how the population is so fkn lazy they don't even realize what lays behind these AI cars. They have no critical thinking abilities how this car will decide if they live or die in a split second moment of an accident...................

EVs are not "AI". It's a freaking battery.

What about the pancakes? Damn you, didn't post this thread until after I had had breakfast. All that batter reserve going to waste. :mad:

What about the pancakes? Damn you, didn't post this thread until after I had had breakfast. All that batter going to waste. :mad:
200_s.gif

What about the pancakes? Damn you, didn't post this thread until after I had had breakfast. All that batter reserve going to waste. :mad:
pretty sure the self-driving system is a bit more than a "freaking battery".

It is, but that has nothing to do with the OP story. That is merely a case of Tesla sending out a free software upgrade that they normally charge for, to help Floridians evacuate, by giving them extra mileage capacity.

That has nothing to do with self-driving cars or AI.

And sadly it also has nothing to do with pancakes. Goddam it.

And the headline/title is a lie -- no case of "customers complaining" was claimed. OP suckered in yet again by John Brinkley. Matter of fact no form of the word "complain/complaint" appears in the article at all.

Yet there's the OP just opening wide, never questioning the bullshit, repeating the lies. Useful idiot.

Maybe you're all too stupid notice, but the real story is Tesla charges thousands of dollars not to cripple the batteries in their cars.

It is, but that has nothing to do with the OP story. That is merely a case of Tesla sending out a free software upgrade that they normally charge for, to help Floridians evacuate, by giving them extra mileage capacity.

That has nothing to do with self-driving cars or AI.

And sadly it also has nothing to do with pancakes. Goddam it.
i can only assume y'all are picking on waffles also.

now i want a beniegt...

`
`

Infowars

Stop while you are ahead because guarantee you will make yourself look like the biggest idiot on the planet just like the other weak minded losers who get smacked right the fk down .

Another weak minded idiot who can only use " the source" ...........and to stupid to click links within an article.

View attachment 148639

No matter how many times you explain it, it just doesn't lodge in their brains. Yet they will buy anything put out by MSLSD, WaPo, or HuffPo

`
`

Infowars

View attachment 148639

No matter how many times you explain it, it just doesn't lodge in their brains. Yet they will buy anything put out by MSLSD, WaPo, or HuffPo

You got it. it is quite mind blowing and hysterical when they call us " stupid" or dumbass lmfao. These asshole are beyond stupid. They don't even know what they don't know and that says it all.

Forum List

Back