do the British belong to Europe, geographically?

yes or no?

• Total voters
I guys?

¿Pedophile with dementia?

Why this? Æþelstān was the son of Eduard, king of the Anglosaxons (North-Germans). What is the real difference? Eduard minimized the influence of the Vikings (Scandinavians).

And what is concrete better now - except that we Germans are allowed now to call our "Erdbeermarmelade" "Erbeermarmelade" again although it never was marmalade.

I dance on the fallen's graves - together with the dead - specially when this graves are in the air. They love this.

Ignored, I don't do butchered up quotes. I know what I wrote.

Ignored, I don't do butchered up quotes. I know what I wrote.

But not what I wrote. So you show: To try to communicate in the English speaking world is senseless. You do not understand the difference between a German and an American while you say you understand the same time what means "correct, accurate, proper, valid". This all are words which you got from us, Brit.

PS: A comment to your referendum. No one in Europe manipulated anything in this referendum - but the USA under Donald Trump did do so - what you know on your own. Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin are both happy that GB left the EU. ¿Why? "Divide et impera"

And one very strange rule of this referendum had been that Brits who had lived since 15 years not any longer in Great Britain lost their right to vote in this referendum. Together with this people - I guess they had voted to stay in the EU - the result of this referendum had been exactly 50:50. 50:50 means "I do not know what's the best to do". You've really taken the piss out of yourselves.

Last edited:
... Grab a dictionary and read, "Simile"

Hmm - Means this Queen Elisabeth and her husband Philipp, the withdrawn king of Greece and withdrawn king of Denmark, had been the last Germans who lived in Great Britain? What a luck that they are dead so they have not to see your disaster any longer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back