Convenience vs. Quality of Life

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
whats more important. Driving a 4-person car or SUV to the market to save your precious time or getting-off of your fat ass and walking. Just one scenario.

Here is the US, pre- EPA: Death by pollution: Delhi's fight for clean air

All I can say is thangod for Progressive Republicans and Democrats for stopping pols from giving away the store (letting corps dump their toxic wastes anywhere)

bb3sCjg.jpg

Last edited:
This is a very simplistic way to look at this issue. Oh oh oh! You MUST walk instead of ride! Save the planet!

Meanwhile, maybe we ought to let Delhi manage their own lives. Maybe the person with low oxygen needs medication more than he needs something to blame for this problems.

Anyway.

This "pre EPA" style message works on some people. (Surely including the ones judging how other people spend their time and the size of other people's asses.) The message is: it's a CRISIS! The truth is: it'll always be a CRISIS even after you give up everything deemed "bad" for the planet.

This is a very simplistic way to look at this issue.

Moonbats look at everything simplistically. They don't have the cognitive skills to properly analyse any issue independently, so they just parrot insipid bullshit like the jabbering retards they are.

whats more important. Driving a 4-person car or SUV to the market to save your precious time or getting-off of your fat ass and walking. Just one scenario.

Here is the US, pre- EPA: Death by pollution: Delhi's fight for clean air

All I can say is thangod for Progressive Republicans and Democrats for stopping pols from giving away the store (letting corps dump their toxic wastes anywhere)

bb3sCjg.jpg

"Give me convenience or give me death."

"Give me convenience or give me death."

I really wish the government would stop wasting money on researching the so called "settled science" of globabble whining and fund a serious study by some real experts in the field of psychology and neurology so that we can better understand whatever orifice functions as a liberal "mind".

What the fuck is the point of working hard, or even working at all, if you're not going to increase your quality of life? Once these sniveling moonbats wander off naked into the wilderness I'll believe they really give a fruit fly's fuck about this envirobullshit. Of course they'll be eaten by bears or other predators and the world will be a much cooler place in the end after all.

This is a very simplistic way to look at this issue. Oh oh oh! You MUST walk instead of ride! Save the planet!

Meanwhile, maybe we ought to let Delhi manage their own lives. Maybe the person with low oxygen needs medication more than he needs something to blame for this problems.

Anyway.

This "pre EPA" style message works on some people. (Surely including the ones judging how other people spend their time and the size of other people's asses.) The message is: it's a CRISIS! The truth is: it'll always be a CRISIS even after you give up everything deemed "bad" for the planet.
what? I said Progressive Republicans helped this great nation. Do you vote?

Anyway.

what? I said Progressive Republicans helped this great nation. Do you vote?
Oh. You didn't read what I wrote. This is about the "progressive republicans". Guess you don't care about that poor guy with low oxygen either, eh?

Forum List

Back