Convenient store stand-your-ground shooter charged

But we for
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laughable. I case you have not noticed this discussion on the clearwater incident reveals a lot of ignorance.....first of all what the law says....and so many on here have no capacity to understand that law as simple as it is.

Do not take any poll conducted on this board as any indicator of anything....other than that so many on here are biased and believe the fake news that is drummed into them daily.

No ability to think for selves logically or even in a common sense mode.

Pathetic is the woid dat comes to mind boyo.
But we for sure should believe your expert opinion. Yeah pathetic would describe that

I am merely telling you what the law says. The law grants the defendant the legal right to use deadly force if he felt his life was in danger and or that he might suffer grievious bodily harm. Yet so many seem unable to grasp that???

As has been stated before, he should not have felt his life was in danger. His actions were unconscionable.

Had the victim continued to attack him, I say that the shooter should have ventilated him, but that didn't happen, did it?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa talking about naive stupidity. If he had waited he might have been rendered unconscious. In a case like that if one waits he is gambling with his life. Now, sitting in the comfort of your abode and hiding behind your computer screen, name calling etc. it is easy for you to say the white guy was not acting out of fear of his life and or of grievious bodily harm. It was not your life that was on the line, it was not you who had been violently assaulted. You are simply a biased naive imbecile that watches too much fake news and believes that b.s.

Now let me ax you dis boyo--in your entire life have you ever been assaulted?

If he waited to pull the trigger he would be rendered unconscious by a man backing away from him? Are you desperately trying to be the stupidest poster on this forum? Keep it up and I am sure you will get there!

As a matter of fact, I get assaulted all the time. I train special operations troops. My job is to be the bad guy and I have been repeatedly manhandled, abused and often injured. I have been zip-cuffed more times than you have probably been laid. Not once was I ever "shot" without my provoking it.

Spec ops troops, like cops, are held to a higher standard than regular citizens. Cops see life threatening situations all the time and are taught less-than-lethal solutions. Citizens are not held to those standards.

Apples to crescent wrenches comparison.

I am merely telling you what the law says. The law grants the defendant the legal right to use deadly force if he felt his life was in danger and or that he might suffer grievious bodily harm. Yet so many seem unable to grasp that???

As has been stated before, he should not have felt his life was in danger. His actions were unconscionable.

Had the victim continued to attack him, I say that the shooter should have ventilated him, but that didn't happen, did it?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa talking about naive stupidity. If he had waited he might have been rendered unconscious. In a case like that if one waits he is gambling with his life. Now, sitting in the comfort of your abode and hiding behind your computer screen, name calling etc. it is easy for you to say the white guy was not acting out of fear of his life and or of grievious bodily harm. It was not your life that was on the line, it was not you who had been violently assaulted. You are simply a biased naive imbecile that watches too much fake news and believes that b.s.

If he waited to pull the trigger he would be rendered unconscious by a man backing away from him? Are you desperately trying to be the stupidest poster on this forum? Keep it up and I am sure you will get there!

As a matter of fact, I get assaulted all the time. I train special operations troops. My job is to be the bad guy and I have been repeatedly manhandled, abused and often injured. I have been zip-cuffed more times than you have probably been laid. Not once was I ever "shot" without my provoking it.

bullshite Are you are really so ignorant is to try and claiming that training with the troops is equivalent to being assaulted by some stranger who you know nothing about--- his capabilities, his intentions etc. I cannot believe anyone involved with special ops can possibly be so stupid.

Well, maybe being the punching bag has inflicted some brain damage?

Are you claiming you have been shot while in training?

BTW you are still refusing to admit what you said about the Z affair. Try and be a stand up guy...as in be honest with us.

Again, I have NO FUCKING IDEA what you are talking about and apparently neither do you! Post what I said.

You can't because you lied.

You said in a few posts back that you were 100% correct about Zimmerman....so what did you say about Zimmerman that was correct? duh

But we for
But we for sure should believe your expert opinion. Yeah pathetic would describe that

Spec ops troops, like cops, are held to a higher standard than regular citizens. Cops see life threatening situations all the time and are taught less-than-lethal solutions. Citizens are not held to those standards.

If he couldn't resist the urge to kill, he didn't need a concealed carry permit.

BTW, I don't care what is in your lunchbox.

bullshite Are you are really so ignorant is to try and claiming that training with the troops is equivalent to being assaulted by some stranger who you know nothing about--- his capabilities, his intentions etc. I cannot believe anyone involved with special ops can possibly be so stupid.

BTW you are still refusing to admit what you said about the Z affair. Try and be a stand up guy...as in be honest with us.

Again, I have NO FUCKING IDEA what you are talking about and apparently neither do you! Post what I said.

You said in a few posts back that you were 100% correct about Zimmerman....so what did you say about Zimmerman that was correct? duh

Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, which is what I knew would happen the night it happened. Now, what is your fucking point, airhead?

But we for

Exactly.

Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, which is what I knew would happen the night it happened. Now, what is your fucking point, airhead?

So what made you think he would be found not guilty?

But we for

Carrying a concealed deadly weapon requires competence. Liberty means responsibility. The 'right' to bear arms means the obligation to practice extreme prudence when doing so, and being held to a high standard if the arm is used.

Carrying a concealed deadly weapon requires competence. Liberty means responsibility. The 'right' to bear arms means the obligation to practice extreme prudence when doing so, and being held to a high standard if the arm is used.

There is absolutely no obligation forced upon a citizen who decides to execute his right to carry a concealed weapon over one who doesn't, other than he must keep his weapon concealed at all times.

Otherwise training for CC would include cop-like training situations, and it doesn't.

Like they say, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

It was a good shoot. Niggas, stop assaulting people and you'll stop dying. Stop resorting to violence first. Stop proving what people have been saying about the black race for decades, they are prone to violence unprovoked. Case in point. This situation.

The standard applied to the use of deadly force in self defense is defined by the law: One is legally entitled to use deadly force if he has a reasonable fear that his life is in danger and or that he might suffer grievious bodily harm.

The right to bear arms is given to Americans by the constitution and there is no mention of having to practice extreme prudence...whatever you mean by that.

All you need to legally carry a concealed weapon is a permit.

There is absolutely no obligation forced upon a citizen who decides to execute his right to carry a concealed weapon over one who doesn't, other than he must keep his weapon concealed at all times.

Otherwise training for CC would include cop-like training situations, and it doesn't.

It was a good shoot. Niggas, stop assaulting people and you'll stop dying. Stop resorting to violence first. Stop proving what people have been saying about the black race for decades, they are prone to violence unprovoked. Case in point. This situation.

I absolutely agree. Spot On!

Yes. Young black males constitute approx. 2.5 percent of the total pop. yet they committ over half of all violent crimes in America.

Ever watched a boxing match? Do the boxers ever back away from each other? Does that mean they are no longer a threat to one another? Of course not. Backing away a foot doesn't alleviate a threat. Running away does.

Had the guy knocked the old man down and took off running that would be cowardly but definitely not deadly. And had he been shot in the back that's murder. But nope. He hit him and backed away slightly. And the fact that the old man drew a gun and the guy didn't take off running meant he was still a threat.

Good shoot.

Did the guy who got knocked on his ass own the convenient store?

No?

Then he should have minded his own business as to who parks where.

Did the guy who got knocked on his ass own the convenient store?

No?

Then he should have minded his own business as to who parks where.

Well, certainly not what most would have done but nevertheless he was perfectly within his legal rights to tell the lady they should not have parked in the handicap spot. Perhaps he is extra sensitive about that for some reason? Maybe he has a friend or a relative who is handicapped.

Ever watched a boxing match? Do the boxers ever back away from each other? Does that mean they are no longer a threat to one another? Of course not. Backing away a foot doesn't alleviate a threat. Running away does.

Had the guy knocked the old man down and took off running that would be cowardly but definitely not deadly. And had he been shot in the back that's murder. But nope. He hit him and backed away slightly. And the fact that the old man drew a gun and the guy didn't take off running meant he was still a threat.

Good shoot.

Well said and ..........................Absolutely correct.!

For about the thousand time in this thread and others, you cannot shoot someone for pushing you to the ground. Open your fucking eyes and stop being a fool! The shooter is toast!

just because you think it that doesn't make it so.

Law Enforcement doesn't agree with you.

For about the thousand time in this thread and others, you cannot shoot someone for pushing you to the ground. Open your fucking eyes and stop being a fool! The shooter is toast!

just because you think it that doesn't make it so.

Law Enforcement doesn't agree with you.

Exactly....law enforcement knew that the shooter was well within his rights granted by the self defense laws of Florida.

The 'admiral' does not understand the motive of the shooter, as in---he was in reasonable fear of his life and or of grievious bodily harm. Thus allowed to legally use deadly force by law.

All these folks who sit back and want to judge the shooter have never had their lives put to the test and since it was not their life that was endangered it is too easy for them to say oh he should have done this or he should have done that.

In reality all of this happened very quickly...the white guy never even saw it coming ...one moment he was talking to the black woman the next he was sent crashing into the ground..he looks up and a black guy is hovering over him...thus understandably he had a very reasonable fear of his life and or of great bodily harm...he had no idea what the black guy might do next..in less than a seconds time the black guy could have been on top of him or kicking him or stabbing him.

Thus he had to make a very,very fast decision to shoot or not to shoot. Under such conditions the body goes into self preservation mode and you use whatever you have or whatever you are capable of to preserve your life. Not rocket science folks.

Prove it.

Show me the concealed carry statute stating this or admit you just make shit up.

What the fuck does extreme prudence even mean? A CC holder is just that, an ordinary citizen carrying a firearm for self defense. He is not a LEO and is not held to LEO standards.

Last edited:
This incident should have never happened. Why did this guy have a gun?

Well regulated militia would not draw a weapon over this issue. It could have been easily prevented, by the person with the greatest obligation to ensure Order over Chaos.

Forum List

Back