Convicted felon sentenced to 5 years for illegally voting

Figures. Go after the little fish while convicted criminals like the koch brothers can get caught stealing oil, get off with a fine, then go on to buy whore politicians like trump and others to do their bidding.

Koch And Native-American Reservation Oil Theft | OurFuture.org by People's Action

REPORT: How Koch Industries Makes Billions By Demanding Bailouts And Taxpayer Subsidies (Part 1)
Did you even read her felony conviction she only served half her sentence for, which she was on probation for? She had to pay restitution of millions she defrauded the irs for.

Last edited:
Figures. Go after the little fish while convicted criminals like the koch brothers can get caught stealing oil, get off with a fine, then go on to buy whore politicians like trump and others to do their bidding.

Koch And Native-American Reservation Oil Theft | OurFuture.org by People's Action

REPORT: How Koch Industries Makes Billions By Demanding Bailouts And Taxpayer Subsidies (Part 1)
Democrats got caught cheating, then went to court and won a case that said they can legally ignore their voters.

Seems she had priors in 1989 for bank fraud, as well, while she and Edward Young ran a prostitution ring. They became informants against an organized crime figure, but continued their business after his conviction, claiming they didn’t know it was over, even though encouraged to go into the witness protection program, but refused.

Oooh, a funny, with no explanation of why anything I said was funny. I guess if I said wepubwican gooood, democwat baaaad I might score a winner.

That is an absolutely absurd sentence. Once again conservatives worship at the altar of the big government police state.
Why? She was already on supervised probation for a previous FELONY conviction!

People spend less time in prison for rape and assault.

I think they are going to use her as an example. Might explain why the sentence is 5 years.

Kinda sucks too..................she's single and has 2 kids who are going to have to go live with relatives or be placed in foster care.

Precisely, the punishment extends beyond her person and doesn't fit the crime.

The beyond her person part is her fault.

If you do something that hurts others, then maybe you should have thought about that before.

She had two opportunities to know she couldn't vote, she signed pieces of paper saying she couldn't vote, twice.

Come on, she has no excuses.

The length of the sentence is another issue. However she had been caught LYING to the federal govt before, and now she's probably doing it again. If not, she's trying to plead ignorance to get her out of something.

Ignorance is never an excuse.

Absolutely ridiculous but not surprising. Had she'd been white she wouldn't have gotten this much time.

Her only crime is being the wrong skin color.

Fine. Punish her. But 5 years is excessive.

That is an absolutely absurd sentence. Once again conservatives worship at the altar of the big government police state.
Why? She was already on supervised probation for a previous FELONY conviction!

People spend less time in prison for rape and assault.

I think they are going to use her as an example. Might explain why the sentence is 5 years.

Kinda sucks too..................she's single and has 2 kids who are going to have to go live with relatives or be placed in foster care.

Precisely, the punishment extends beyond her person and doesn't fit the crime.

If it was me, I'd take into consideration her situation with her 2 kids. Personally, I think she should have just had her probation extended for a year.

Not 5 years in lockdown.
Because the survival of a liberal democracy is dependent on the peoples' confidence in the veracity of the vote, it is akin to high treason and should be punished with the death penalty.

Forum List

Back