Conyers OUT!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
And he wants his son to take his seat. You would think after voters soundly said oh hell no to dynasty's tossing BOTH Clinton and Bush the would have wised up. I'm not saying a conservative would ever get a Detroit seat BUT Kid Rock could!

And Kid Rock is Trump party!

Fury

And he wants his son to take his seat. You would think after voters soundly said oh hell no to dynasty's tossing BOTH Clinton and Bush the would have wised up. I'm not saying a conservative would ever get a Detroit seat BUT Kid Rock could!

Fury

Kid Rock? You're getting goofier by the day, aren't you?

I've highlighted the key part of the replacement process.

So it's possible that a primary could be held in May and then a general election to fill out his term Aug. 7, the date of the next regular election.

The process also means that between now and the special election, there will be no one in Congress representing the district.

A special election isn't cheap: The Secretary of State's Office puts it at about $2,000 per precinct. There are roughly 517 precincts in Conyers' Wayne County district, according to a count by the Detroit Free Press, putting the cost at a little more than $1 million.

So it's possible that a primary could be held in May and then a general election to fill out his term Aug. 7, the date of the next regular election.

The process also means that between now and the special election, there will be no one in Congress representing the district.

A special election isn't cheap: The Secretary of State's Office puts it at about $2,000 per precinct. There are roughly 517 precincts in Conyers' Wayne County district, according to a count by the Detroit Free Press, putting the cost at a little more than $1 million.
Conyers gone puts them yet another seat down!

Fury
Yes, Conyers is out. So should the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, President Pussy Grabber, be also out. And the party of Groping Old Perverts supports a known pedophile in Alabama. The Dems did the right thing. the Groping Old Perverts have given their permission for pedophilia.

Ah yes, the Dems chose morality and ethics over partisanship, something that you are incapable of understanding. The party of the Groping Old Perverts has no morals, no ethics.

Ah yes, the Dems chose morality and ethics over partisanship, something that you are incapable of understanding. The party of the Groping Old Perverts has no morals, no ethics.
Democrats are moral....LMFAO!

Where do you get this shit?

I agree Kid Rock would turn the turd filled Detroit area around. Even the lazy ass neegahs 99.99% of them would actually realize they exist because of White peoples' tax money and might even take care of their free housing.

Fury
Yes, Conyers is out. So should the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, President Pussy Grabber, be also out. And the party of Groping Old Perverts supports a known pedophile in Alabama. The Dems did the right thing. the Groping Old Perverts have given their permission for pedophilia.
There you go projecting Again. There is no proof soon-to-be Senator Moore did anything that he's being accused and certainly not our president. He is doing a great job making America Great Again. Les not slow this down, the people won't allow it. He's batting 1.000..

Forum List

Back