Cool the engines...

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Okay, boys and girls, that's two days of blowing your tops over people blowing their tops. Time to back it off, time to back it down. The lesson you should have learned from American politics is no matter who wins in November life goes on so, let's all be around to watch the show eh, and not from a prison cell. Cool the engines...

Last edited:
The lesson you should have learned from American politics is no matter who wins in November life goes on so,
Correction... the lesson you should have learned from American politics is "no matter who wins in November, the rank & file citizenry loses" .. so put down the pom-poms none of these politicians has your best interests at heart (unless of course you're a well-connected special interest or a member of the political class).

Thanks for the Boston track though... great song, great album. :)

You may think so, but the instigators have been clearly identified.
It doesn't matter. Cool it, people.

Oh, but it does.
Nope. There is no such thing as a good hot temper looking for a fight. They tend to find one, the last we need right now.

My Father taught me, as a kid, never enter a fight in anger. I've always tried to keep that in mind, and, for the most part has served me well.

Tell you what. Get a hold of George Soros and tell him to have his people stop placing ads on Craigslist to hire "professional protestors" to instigate violence and we can all take a step back, take a breath and relax and understand that these elections are RARELY up to the American people any longer.

The lesson you should have learned from American politics is no matter who wins in November life goes on so,
Correction... the lesson you should have learned from American politics is "no matter who wins in November, the rank & file citizenry loses" .. so put down the pom-poms none of these politicians has your best interests at heart (unless of course you're a well-connected special interest or a member of the political class).

I could not agree more. No matter whom the winner is - the everyday man loses.

What made you think the Rank and File are supposed to win? At the very founding of the nation that wasn't true so when did you start believing a falsehood?

Oh, but it does.
Nope. There is no such thing as a good hot temper looking for a fight. They tend to find one, the last we need right now.

My Father taught me, as a kid, never enter a fight in anger. I've always tried to keep that in mind, and, for the most part has served me well.

Tell you what. Get a hold of George Soros and tell him to have his people stop placing ads on Craigslist to hire "professional protestors" to instigate violence and we can all take a step back, take a breath and relax and understand that these elections are RARELY up to the American people any longer.
Happy puppy is nonpartisan...
Happy-puppy.jpg

Deep breaths, folks...

Last edited:

Oh, but it does.

"Get a hold of George Soros and tell him to have his people stop placing ads on Craigslist to hire "professional protestors" to instigate violence"

Want to post a link as proof of your statement? The ANP blog is the only source I can find for such claims, and they did not corroborate their statements, either. Pure fucking rhetoric, just like your posts. No proof at all.

Stop reading blogs, it makes you look stupid on sites like this.

Oh, but it does.

Then you people shouldn't have instigated the fight.
And that would matter, even if true, why? Which one was arrested, the black kid or the man who sucker-punched him?

Wait, so the left doesn't like Trump's message, so they show up and start trouble, and we have to calm down?

Forum List

Back