Cop accused of raping baby girl tried blaming dog for her injuries, PA officials say

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
A Pennsylvania police officer accused of raping a 13-month-old girl tried blaming the family dog for her injuries, investigators told news outlets.

Steven Kyle Cugini, a 28-year-old officer with the York City Police Department, was arrested April 16 by Pennsylvania State Police, the department said in a news release.

The investigation began after officers received a report of an infant with “severe bruising,” police said. The baby was taken to an area hospital and officers said they learned her injuries went far beyond bruising.

What kind of POS is this.

Cops don't do this.

A Pennsylvania police officer accused of raping a 13-month-old girl tried blaming the family dog for her injuries, investigators told news outlets.

Steven Kyle Cugini, a 28-year-old officer with the York City Police Department, was arrested April 16 by Pennsylvania State Police, the department said in a news release.

The investigation began after officers received a report of an infant with “severe bruising,” police said. The baby was taken to an area hospital and officers said they learned her injuries went far beyond bruising.

What kind of POS is this.

Cops don't do this.
That should be a capital offense.

No punishment is severe enough. Jail isn't bad enough, and death would be too merciful.
I would being his punishment by allowing 12 gay rapist with the largest penises I could find, and allow then to repeatedly ram themselves into his ass and mouth.
That would be day 1.
On Day 2, I would bring in the sickest convicted sadist I could find, and give him a woodburning set and tell him to do whatever he wanted with it.
That would be day 2
On Day 3, I would hospitalize him and patch up his wounds to be certain he didn't die. But no painkillers of any kind.
On Day 4 - I would bring back the sadist, and tell him to kill the man in anyway he desires, as long as his death doesn't occur in less than 8 hours.

yeah... that would be good.

Forum List

Back