🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cop arrests woman for being disorderly and gets suspended for it!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Video: White Texas Cop Arrests Black Mother Who Asked Police To Investigate Assault On Son | The Huffington Post

THIS is a perfect example of why I refuse to live near pavement apes. Unruly,don't teach their kids any respect or manners,foul mouthed,and violent. What the "mother" did was disorderly conduct and the same thing for the daughters as well as obstruction. He should be awarded for having to deal with such savages who have no place in a sane civilized society. He CALMLY asks a question which was legit and gets screamed and yelled at for it. Typical negro behavior of being racist and anti cop. If I was that white man who asked the kid to pick the trash up I would move to whiter pastures.

LOL @ the butt hurt anti cop comments in the comments section...its hilarious. No wonder I was banned from posting on HuffPo stories LOL

Not all Trump supporters are racist, never were, but racists did/do support Trump. Take Odious here for example.

Video: White Texas Cop Arrests Black Mother Who Asked Police To Investigate Assault On Son | The Huffington Post

THIS is a perfect example of why I refuse to live near pavement apes. Unruly,don't teach their kids any respect or manners,foul mouthed,and violent. What the "mother" did was disorderly conduct and the same thing for the daughters as well as obstruction. He should be awarded for having to deal with such savages who have no place in a sane civilized society. He CALMLY asks a question which was legit and gets screamed and yelled at for it. Typical negro behavior of being racist and anti cop. If I was that white man who asked the kid to pick the trash up I would move to whiter pastures.

Someone had this up yesterday...I think

Dude the cop was ignoring the fact that the mother was upset because nothing was done when her 6 year old son was choked , so she got louder..
As a mom I would be just like this woman.

The mom and daughter were released without charge, but that cop will be in trouble.

Dude the cop was ignoring the fact that the mother was upset because nothing was done when her 6 year old son was choked , so she got louder..

The mom and daughter were released without charge, but that cop will be in trouble.

Yeah, but that woman was black and Odious does not recognize black folk as part of humanity.

So you prefer these pavement apes-

you are a disgrace.

Can't get loud. His job is to get ALL the facts and he had enough of her screeching and made a legit arrest. The kid was ALLEGEDLY choked no proof...she and her racist daughters were clearly out of control and provoking the situation by filming it to begin with,think cops are pigs and racists THEN DON'T CALL THEM!

So you prefer these pavement apes-

you are a disgrace.

Bet that BOY learned his lesson picking on a little girl. That was fucking classic!

Can't get loud. His job is to get ALL the facts and he had enough of her screeching and made a legit arrest. The kid was ALLEGEDLY choked no proof...she and her racist daughters were clearly out of control and provoking the situation by filming it to begin with,think cops are pigs and racists THEN DON'T CALL THEM!

Look at the video, he got mad when she made it personal ...

He is a Hot Head and is probably a woman beater.

Anywoo the cops are trained in transference / counter transference training ( meaning taking things personal is a no no )

Everyone knows what your problem is Odious; black folk. You've told us over and over and over.

Anywoo the cops are trained in transference / counter transference training ( meaning taking things personal is a no no )

All traits Odious admires.

LOL he was very calm and CALMLY asked her a question which resorted to her screaming and yelling. THAT is disorderly conduct. I got a feeling the cops have been there and dealt with those idiots more than once.

LOL he was very calm and CALMLY asked her a question which resorted to her screaming and yelling. THAT is disorderly conduct. I got a feeling the cops have been there and dealt with those idiots more than once.

It almost looked like the knee kick could have hurt her boys nose... I am sure the mom would be much quieter if the girl was in the principles office getting expelled.

I think the cop was giving the girls family time to get out of dodge, the little girl was wrong)

Perhaps someday you will find calm Odious.

The race baiters are always the same, black black black. The women should have remained calm.

It almost looked like the knee kick could have hurt her boys nose... I am sure the mom would be much quieter if the girl was in the principles office getting expelled.

I think the cop was giving the girls family time to get out of dodge, the little girl was wrong)
When it comes to a violent species of human known as negro's you take no chances. Small IQ,High violent tendencies= bad things happen quickly for civilized people.

This post is why you're an ignorant trailer park ape.

You are one sick skunk. Full of hate. When is your next klan meeting?

When it comes to a violent species of human known as negro's you take no chances. Small IQ,High violent tendencies= bad things happen quickly for civilized people.

You are one sick skunk. Full of hate. When is your next klan meeting?

Oh poor crybaby. We thought about having a human sacrifice on new years...wanna come join? LMAO!.....back to hating cops now snowflake.

Forum List

Back